Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (99705 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
complete1: ###***And for those of u dat says der is no God i have good news for u,d bible says U ARE A FOOL!!yes a fool,Psalms 14-1,,

u know i go tru some religious post and i see stuffs like dat and they think they're being wise or intellectual,Ha!u're a fool,a big fool,go and check d attributes of a fool so u know who u're as from today,u need medical attention,infact u dont just clear d head of a fool,u flog d fool wen he comes around,u know even dey d gist sef,u're lost.u better change ur mentallity now dat u still have time.

But have you forgotten that your/our bible said "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." - Matt5:22

Bro, if you don't repent, the hottest part of hell has been prepared for your type.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
david290: so u mean a man of GOD has spoken crab,God'll have mercy upon u.
hmmmmm "man of GOD".
So what are you, man of SATAN?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Kayode4un: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: 1. There are ALWAYS scientific breakthroughs in medicine every year

2. There are ALWAYS natural disasters and storms every year

3. There are ALWAYS fire outbreaks every year

4. Someone ALWAYS escapes a tragedy every year

5. Nigeria's equation will ALWAYS change at the end of the year

6. Yes, the Political FUTURE will be determined this year!

see as u cacth daddy g.o kia !!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by david290(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
tchidi:
No be only crab, na NSHIKOR tongue tongue
birds of a feather
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by david290(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
saxywale:
hmmmmm "man of GOD".
So what are you, man of SATAN?
this a new year so i dont want to trade words with anybody.Again,God'll have mercy upon u.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by SORTER: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
angry@MACBRIZ i ađed you like weeks. Ago U never send me single joke since......
Macbriz: For Fun, Skills and
Development, I
Love You Guys: Add My BB Pin:
2686B26D
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by SegzyJoe(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
On the first day of the new year, many people are already invokin d wrath of God by insultin his prophet. For ur info, some of u are not only damagin ur lives by ur statement but ure compromising d destinies of ur unborn children. Go ask Shimei that insulted David.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by ibkonekt(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Really vague
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by dorox(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
complete1: ###some people will just say or write insultive things abt men of God,,,and later u begin to wonder y things are not going well wit u,u begin to wonder y tins are not working out for u and u'll strt blaming someone in d village,why will u b sucessful wen u cant obey just dis simple instruction*leave self acclaimed men of God to b judged by God himself*..shud we continue in sin and grace shud abound,the bible says GOD FORBID!God is merciful but he is also d consuming fire!wen it comes to tins of God abeg drop all ur degree both masters,PhD,ZhK,watever,,wen dis Adeboye sold his car as a leturer for d work of God anoda lecturer came out and said dat is d begining of madness,now he's ripping his hard labour people are talking.truth is ur talk wont change God from blessing his people.#but one tin i dont like is wen church members insult odas because der pastors are being insulted,its not right,live dem to God.
I know lots of people who lick the smelly behind of their MOG and things have gone from bad to worse for them, so what is your point?
I have been raining insults on your thieving MOGs for many years now, and apparently God has been blessing me for my effort.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by 36STATES: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
david290: why are u reasoning like this? Aside d fact that d man is a servant of God,doesnt he have d freedom of speech? Where were u when Buhari said Nigeria will not know peace? Was dis d same way u castigated him 4 saying his mind? If d man doesnt help d poor leave him 2 b judged by his maker or do u want 2 represent his maker? I pray God will pardon u and will not lay dis against u.

I have no problem with his helping the poor or not, my beef is that he steals from the poor and encourges ignorance and superstition in the society. He is not a servant of God, he is a certified conman...we know a fraudster when we see one.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by complete1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
saxywale:

But have you forgotten that your/our bible said "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." - Matt5:22

Bro, if you don't repent, the hottest part of hell has been prepared for your type.
am not speaking from ma words,it is wat is in d bible am saying,am not calling ani one a fool am only saying wat d bible says,d bible did d calling of such people fools not me,i just brought it out to be viewed.pls dont b confused!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
phemmy johnson: Don't juxt knw wat iz wrong wit sum pipu on here.. If God doesn't tell daddy G.O sum names precisely, do u xpect him to give false names.. BESIDES! If he mentions 1 name, do u knw aw many millions of pipu bearing dat same name, wearing the same cloth and being at 1 place at same time...If u got nothing to say, plz 'SHUT UP' .... Oh! I see, u're xpecting daddy G.O to give a precise address and cloth u're wearing abi NOTE: IF YOU START CRITICIZING ANY MAN OF GOD (TRUE PROPHET/FALSE PROPHET ) ON 1/1/2014, YOU MITE PERISH B4 01/1/2015.. Plz be wize.. Dont start dz year lyk diz.. TOUCH NT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM!! (remember diz)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by ikkings(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
........As for me and my house, we choose to believe Daddy Adeboye.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by cannonnier(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
faakay:

I am me!

my prophecy is not automatic!

you need to work towards it or you are doomed!
i didn't ask you to introduce yourself.

that you you you you you in your propersi who is em?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Orikinla(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
The prophecies are serious.

CHANGE IS A WORD TO WATCH THIS YEAR 2014.
There will be spectacular changes in both private and business relationships and LEADERSHIP.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by complete1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
dorox:
I know lots of people who lick the smelly behind of their MOG and things have went from bad to worse for them, so what is your point?
I have been raining insults on your thieving MOGs for many years now, and apparently God has been blessing me for my effort.
things may move 4rm bad to worse if only they've nt realised or ave failed to understand dat dey shud nt look unto man but God,,,,but u know wat?u said u've been insultin d man of God and tins are going well for u*laughs*dat is u taking grace for granted,wat do u expect me to say?dat tins will strt going bad for u?naaaaa,wen d time comes u wont even tink dat its wat u said about a man of God dat is back-lashing,ur mind wont go der atall.i dont pray it get to such tho,i pray u realise quick and change
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Opeyemi1525(f): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
God will continue to give you more grace and annointing sir,you will grow stronger and stronger in God's hand
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by gebest: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN'S OF OFM 2014 PROPHESY.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Capableben(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Godmother: Thank God no prophesy of doom this year. I claim all the positives for myself, my family and friends in Jesus

u too like ursef joor, chai!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Opeyemi1525(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
a man will make account of evry idle words that a he speaks,be careful all of u dt speaks against the man of God. dnt judge,dnt rain curse on urselves.u're still young,u dnt knw wat will happen tomrw.amend ur ways,u will reap wat u sow
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by okpukmbat: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
faakay: My prophecy

You will make money this year!
You will marry this year
You will buy car this year
You will build house this year
You will make babies this year

Receive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls make it look like a prophecy from Papa of God
its often goes .....someone will a build house dis yr
someone will marry dis yr
someone will pull wheel barrow before the end of dis yr.
Hmmmm....am not a prophet just learning in 2015 i'll do more than dis.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by popingo(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ramtzy:

Why always someone...?? If he is real, let him mention the person's name..CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to always keep quite and watch, it will do ur generations alot of good. Always commenting like a cyber mouse angry
Ramtzy:

Why always someone...?? If he is real, let him mention the person's name..CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to always keep quite and watch, it will do ur generations alot of good. Always commenting like a cyber mouse
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by trent9002(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Too vague. Be specific
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by oyunoyun: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: 1. There are ALWAYS scientific breakthroughs in medicine every year

2. There are ALWAYS natural disasters and storms every year

3. There are ALWAYS fire outbreaks every year

4. Someone ALWAYS escapes a tragedy every year

5. Nigeria's equation will ALWAYS change at the end of the year

6. Yes, the Political FUTURE will be determined this year!

you know sometime it better to keep quiet rather to talk even if you understand what is going on especially spiritual things. I don't even expect some people that come here to talk nonsense to comprehend it, they cannot understand because it spiritually discern. there is a Man in 2king 7:1-2, 3-20, when Elijah prophesied, the man said nonsense like few people here in nairaland, and the man of God said surely the prophecy will come to pass but the man will taste from it and it came to pass and he never tasted from it. he was trampled to death. like you said/claim even if the above are not prophecy/that they are common thing right? you someone like you might never benefit from it. Oh no you will not die because you have to accept Jesus as Lord and savior first, but someone can be alive and never taste that such miracle
It it better to keep quiet rather to talk!!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by dorox(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Opeyemi1525: a man will make account of evry idle words that a he speaks,be careful all of u dt speaks against the man of God. dnt judge,dnt rain curse on urselves.u're still young,u dnt knw wat will happen tomrw.amend ur ways,u will reap wat u sew
It is because of people like you that these con men in cloth are able to continue deceiving millions of people and defrauding them of their money.
The day of reckoning will soon be upon them.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by iGeneral: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Those prophecies that are not for public consumption are not FREE TO AIR (FTA) but are PAY PER VIEW (PPV). Those who donate 1b Naira for auditorium construction will view the prophecies.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by nijanigga: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
SegzyJoe: On the first day of the new year, many people are already invokin d wrath of God by insultin his prophet. For ur info, some of u are not only damagin ur lives by ur statement but ure compromising d destinies of ur unborn children. Go ask Shimei that insulted David.
Look this mumu, do you know that Nigeria is one of the world's worst places to be born on this earth? And you want to equate your G.O with biblical David? you must be real mumu square.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by kaeycea(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
My prophecy
That girl u've dated for 8 yrs without marriage will get married this year.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by oyunoyun: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
you know sometime it better to keep quiet rather to talk even if you understand what is going on especially spiritual things. I don't even expect some people that come here to talk nonsense to comprehend it, they cannot understand because it spiritually discern. there is a Man in 2king 7:1-2, 3-20, when Elijah prophesied, the man said nonsense like few people here in nairaland, and the man of God said surely the prophecy will come to pass but the man will taste from it and it came to pass and he never tasted from it. he was trampled to death. like you said/claim even if the above are not prophecy/that they are common thing right? you someone like you might never benefit from it. Oh no you will not die because you have to accept Jesus as Lord and savior first, but someone can be alive and never taste that such miracle
It it better to keep quiet rather to talk!!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by swiftycool(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
suarezgerrard: OGSG COME TO OUR RESCUE AT ONIHALE / ILEPA / PAKOTO / FESPAC ON DEMOLISION OF HOUSES.

Please government intervene in the ongoing surge at onihale/ilepa (ifo/Abeokuta) Interchange. Over 250 hectares of land have been claimed under the auspices of economical development. Government officials showed up recently and showed up again to mark our houses, hospitals, schools and town hall for demolition. Please, kindly intervene as the community is undergoing an undefined threat. over twenty thousand people are going to be homeless. we have been given 24hours to vacate our property.

One of the primary responsibilities of the government is to provide decent accommondation for its citizens, but when the reverse is the case and the citizens are taking over the eresponsibility of such government, if such a government now decides to demolish what the poor citizens have used their hard earned money to build such government is not democratic, responsible and progressive. OGSG this message is for you. Senator Ibukunle Amosun, we voted for you, don't demolish our future.

This is serious! Though it is completely off topic on the issue at hand, I suggest u start a new topic and get the mods to make it front page to alert members of public in order to get to the root of this issue and ensure justice! This is a new year and we won't let people ride over the defenceless. Hurry now.
Good luck
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Omooba77: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
DK Jaleel: Those prophecies just make me laugh. These so called MOGs will just be playing on the intelligence of gullible masses and 'who-can-not-think' churchgoers.
All those things are what any sane person can accurately predict.
Who doesn't know major breakthroughs are made in science and medicine almost every year, and natural disasters are getting rampant?
Shebi Jesus was sure of himself and If he's so sure, let him be specific and name names...
Btw, what kinda prophecies aint for public consumption??

So Elisha was too playing on intelligent of gullible people in 2Kings 7. We need to understand the scriptures........God bless you.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.