Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (99713 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by ebamma(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2014
cold: Nothing new here. Same ole,same ole
same old Sh.it just a different year

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by barackodam: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Prophecy or guessing

How many of his 2013 prophecy came to pass?

SMH4Una
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Prophesy or PropheLIE

lipsrsealed
Anyway it is well sha...

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by IAMBREEZY: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Ok
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by ezeuba(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2014
Just like me waking up to tell people that the sun will go down in the evening and rise again in the morning. False prophets who are only interested in how much each branch office brings to HQ. I don't really blame these pulpit businessmen. Every fraud must have mugus to sustain it.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Afroconnect: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2014
The problem of Nigeria is not prophecies,it is Corruption and the lack of criticism of the corrupt ways of the Government by these GO's and men of the pulpit.

I think its better if Pastor Adeboye,TB Joshua and co align with the reality and tell these politicians they are the cause of Nigeria's problems,chastise and try to emancipate the people on supporting credible leaders...rather than throwing out red carpets to welcome these thieves to their churches...pls I don tire for all these prophecies-of what good is it to better the life of the average Nigerian.
These men of God better start doing what God expects of them and stop running church as a business venture.

All these their prophecies I don tire,same thing every year...things anyone can guess.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by victorazy(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Godmother: Thank God no prophesy of doom this year. I claim all the positives for myself, my family and friends in Jesus

Kids and the fragiles, furry one always expect good and not evil.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Iamstrata(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: 1. There are ALWAYS scientific breakthroughs in medicine every year

2. There are ALWAYS natural disasters and storms every year

3. There are ALWAYS fire outbreaks every year

4. Someone ALWAYS escapes a tragedy every year

5. Nigeria's equation will ALWAYS change at the end of the year

6. Yes, the Political FUTURE will be determined this year!

so because things are bound to happen, we shouldn't pray against them happening to us?

Ode pataki
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by lomprico(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2014
seed247:

NB: Other prophecies are not for public consumption, says the G.O
He has obviously learnt his lessons.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by alotofgrace(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2014
seed247:
INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science

hiv/aids....or nothing else
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by olas24u(f): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2014
grin
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2014
suarezgerrard: OGSG COME TO OUR RESCUE AT ONIHALE / ILEPA / PAKOTO / FESPAC ON DEMOLISION OF HOUSES.

Please government intervene in the ongoing surge at onihale/ilepa (ifo/Abeokuta) Interchange. Over 250 hectares of land have been claimed under the auspices of economical development. Government officials showed up recently and showed up again to mark our houses, hospitals, schools and town hall for demolition. Please, kindly intervene as the community is undergoing an undefined threat. over twenty thousand people are going to be homeless. we have been given 24hours to vacate our property.
These government has started again. God purnish them
One of the primary responsibilities of the government is to provide decent accommondation for its citizens, but when the reverse is the case and the citizens are taking over the eresponsibility of such government, if such a government now decides to demolish what the poor citizens have used their hard earned money to build such government is not democratic, responsible and progressive. OGSG this message is for you. Senator Ibukunle Amosun, we voted for you, don't demolish our future.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by DKJaleel: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Those prophecies just make me laugh. These so called MOGs will just be playing on the intelligence of gullible masses and 'who-can-not-think' churchgoers.
All those things are what any sane person can accurately predict.
Who doesn't know major breakthroughs are made in science and medicine almost every year, and natural disasters are getting rampant?
Shebi Jesus was sure of himself and If he's so sure, let him be specific and name names...
Btw, what kinda prophecies aint for public consumption??

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Yemlizzy(f): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2014
He will surely see us through all our upheavals. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by phemmyjohnson: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2014
Don't juxt knw wat iz wrong wit sum pipu on here.. If God doesn't tell daddy G.O sum names precisely, do u xpect him to give false names.. BESIDES! If he mentions 1 name, do u knw aw many millions of pipu bearing dat same name, wearing the same cloth and being at 1 place at same time...If u got nothing to say, plz 'SHUT UP' .... Oh! I see, u're xpecting daddy G.O to give a precise address and cloth u're wearing abi NOTE: IF YOU START CRITICIZING ANY MAN OF GOD (TRUE PROPHET/FALSE PROPHET ) ON 1/1/2014, YOU MITE PERISH B4 01/1/2015.. Plz be wize.. Dont start dz year lyk diz.. TOUCH NT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM!! (remember diz)

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Afrok(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Prophecy or no prophecy, those are d things dt happens every year. Talking about d ones dt ar not for public consumptions, I think dey've been consumed even b4 d year ended.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Dbryan: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2014
Do not talk ill abt moG,if dey r false let God b d judge,remeba touch nt my anointed n do my prophet no harm...pls guys

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Afroconnect: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2014
I_am_strata: so because things are bound to happen, we shouldn't pray against them happening to us?

Ode pataki
You my friend are the zombie...brainwashed by these self pleasing men of the pulpit.
Even schools started off with tuthes and offerings of the poor in churches are exclusively for the rich.

The most important things,such as justice,truth,equity are not practiced by these churches-only a zombie like you will not question such.

5 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by omusiliyu(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2014
There will be permanent solution to HIV-AIDS abi
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Garrithe1st: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2014
phemmy johnson: Don't juxt knw wat iz wrong wit sum pipu on here.. If God doesn't tell daddy G.O sum names precisely, do u xpect him to give false names.. BESIDES! If he mentions 1 name, do u knw aw many millions of pipu bearing dat same name, wearing the same cloth and being at 1 place at same time...If u got nothing to say, plz 'SHUT UP' .... Oh! I see, u're xpecting daddy G.O to give a precise address and cloth u're wearing abi NOTE: IF YOU START CRITICIZING ANY MAN OF GOD (TRUE PROPHET/FALSE PROPHET ) ON 1/1/2014, YOU MITE PERISH B4 01/1/2015.. Plz be wize.. Dont start dz year lyk diz

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by grandstar(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2014
D bible long predicted d true future of nigeria & other countries 2day(dan2:44)That's why we should pray 4 Gods kingdom(matt6:9,10). Adeboye said nothing.True christians want an overhaul(Rev21;3-5)(luke21:28).those r real prophecies(2cor4:18,Hab 2:3

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Nawa for dis soo called nigeria, y should government demolish houses. Can't they think of the pain it will cause owners, can't they put themselves on their shoes. God purnish them. I wonder y nigeria democracy brings pains to lots of people, demolision of houses, corruptions, insecurity. Police kills any how, soldiers kill civilians any how sa I knw that God is there. But we need to fight for our right in this country.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Ghost01(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2014
Hehehe... These pastors are yeye people o. It's a pity Nigerians fall for their crap.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by mrcali1: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Daddy GO is the greatest con man of all time. he uses his perceived humility to defraud people. He is not from God

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by vislabraye(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Just as God has good plan for you, devil also has bad plan.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by patriotic007: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
What stroke me most was that the equation at the begining will not be the equation at the end of the year,....He is refering to the decamping going on now in the senate,....those senators where too fast to jump ships,....the wise one among them will remain and see if truely PDP will crrash finally before they move because this is not the first time PDP is having internal crisis and they have always bounced back.I see many of them crying foul at the end of the day.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Garrithe1st: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
wilson dave: Nawa for dis soo called nigeria, y should government demolish houses. Can't they think of the pain it will cause owners, can't they put themselves on their shoes. God purnish them. I wonder y nigeria democracy brings pains to lots of people, demolision of houses, corruptions, insecurity. Police kills any how, soldiers kill civilians any how sa I knw that God is there. But we need to fight for our right in this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by akposking(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na wa?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Garrithe1st: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
akposking: Na wa?

Yes, na wa.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Iamstrata(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Afro connect:
You my friend are the zombie...brainwashed by these self pleasing men of the pulpit.
Even schools started off with tuthes and offerings of the poor in churches are exclusively for the rich.

The most important things,such as justice,truth,equity are not practiced by these churches-only a zombie like you will not question such.
i dont wanna trade words with you, at least not in this mood i am now. but i'll leave you with few questions.

who are you to judge anybody's belief or opinion?
are u better than them?
and what exactly are you doing to ensure justice, truth and equity is being practised in your own vicinity (show proofs)?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by ayando(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
A prophet may see what will happen but believe me, it may be averted. Only God has the final say. Why they don't sound too specific is because of our bias and vile minds;some people are just lurking around to mock or sit on the prophecy as if their life depends on it.
If you need God direction for ur life pray yourself or better still seek them rather than wait here like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) by Garrithe1st: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
I_am_strata: i dont wanna trade words with you, at least not in this mood i am now. but i'll leave you with few questions.

who are you to judge anybody's belief or opinion?
are u better than them?
and what exactly are you doing to ensure justice, truth and equity is being practised in your own vicinity (show proofs)?

^^

undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.