Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Whats The Most Common New Year Resolution??? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Whats The Most Common New Year Resolution??? (654 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution For 2014? / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? / Whats The FM Station For Radio Continental. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Common New Year Resolution??? by ezyhno: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2014
First happy new year Nairalanders ,Happy New year!!! THIS YEAR THE NAIRA MUST LAND either from space or from the central bank e sha must land GBAM!!! according to what i believe based on hard-work and other things even though the pastor said in church last year. Well there are interesting things that occur from the beginning of the year which includes making resolutions...ive been hearing loads out here already and they include just a few i listed here

THIS YEAR.... I MUST
1. Quit Smoking weed /cigarettes

2. Loose weight

3. Get Married

3. Quit having relationships

4. No new Friends

5. Get a Job

6. Not owe any "gbese"

7. Mind my Business

8. Never takes my pants down for any maga

9. Move closer to God

10.Move closer to whatever brings Money

11. Become a brand ambassador for Glo

And so on...
what's the most common resolution you hear people make and usually break sometimes even before the second day of the month? leggo!!!

You can visit www.zangeez..com for more interesting articles and as well join the cycle via google+
Re: Whats The Most Common New Year Resolution??? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
I want to draw closer to my God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To All Nigerian Studens In The Entertainment Industry. / Daredevil Gorilla Walks Across Tightrope / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi’s Heart Of Gold….rescues Ojb With $100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.