Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 (1990 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by slimfit1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
I love this man
Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by Horus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dT4mQPgYHE

An Interview with Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma founder of Innoson Motor
Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by Kingspin(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
revolt: before last year he was a multi millionaire. it'd shock you, he started that plant with bulk of his personal funds.
even subsidy thieves like otedola still take loans to import fuel, which they end up not importing in approved quantity.
Thats not all there are other otedolas' who contributed only to loot and steal our oil money. But today they are using the money to build sugar, cement, telecom industries. Up innoson.
Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by shizzle11(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
asha 80: hmmmm...so nissan wants to partner innoson....i wonder in what capacity.
I know it is your wish that it should be on gateman capacity, alas reality just dealt you a fatal blow.....
and yes, its a partnership that works. Deal with it
Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by shizzle11(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
asha 80: hmmmm...so nissan wants to partner innoson....i wonder in what capacity.
Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by kettykin: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
The much touted Nissan/Renault patnership with Innosson would help innosson to capture the salon car segment of the Auto mobile industry in Nigeria, unlike the other car manufacturers this win win partnership would enable innosson to either assemble Nissan/Renault brands or build wholly new sedans with Nissan inputs like Engines and other vital components , Innosson should endeavour to explore the possibility of diffusing ownership through the Stock market such that more people can buy into the ownership and structure, raising the stakes high through exports to neighbouring African countries, partnering Research institutions like the universities , polytechnics to deepen R and D into making cars that will be cheaper, more reliable, more affordable, more fuel efficient.

I understand the car manufacturing outfit is based in Nnewi, this is an opportunity for a large number of genuine parts manufacturer, suppliers, designers to open shop in Nnewi.

Nissan is currently number 6 in the world and the Alliance with Innosson would deepen their presence in West Africa and East Africa markets

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by kettykin: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
The much touted Nissan/Renault patnership with Innosson would help innosson to capture the salon car segment of the Auto mobile industry in Nigeria, unlike the other car manufacturers this win win partnership would enable innosson to either assemble Nissan/Renault brands or build wholly new sedans with Nissan inputs like Engines and other vital components , Innosson should endeavour to explore the possibility of diffusing ownership through the Stock market such that more people can buy into the ownership and structure, raising the stakes high through exports to neighbouring African countries, partnering Research institutions like the universities , polytechnics to deepen R and D into making cars that will be cheaper, more reliable, more affordable, more fuel efficient.

I understand the car manufacturing outfit is based in Nnewi, this is an opportunity for a large number of genuine parts manufacturer, suppliers, designers to open shop in Nnewi.

Nissan is currently number 6 in the world and the Alliance with Innosson would deepen their presence in West Africa and East Africa markets
Re: Innoson Motors: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013 by revolt(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2014
kettykin: The much touted Nissan/Renault patnership with Innosson would help innosson to capture the salon car segment of the Auto mobile industry in Nigeria, unlike the other car manufacturers this win win partnership would enable innosson to either assemble Nissan/Renault brands or build wholly new sedans with Nissan inputs like Engines and other vital components , Innosson should endeavour to explore the possibility of diffusing ownership through the Stock market such that more people can buy into the ownership and structure, raising the stakes high through exports to neighbouring African countries, partnering Research institutions like the universities , polytechnics to deepen R and D into making cars that will be cheaper, more reliable, more affordable, more fuel efficient.

I'd have preferred it just wholly dominated Nigerian industry but well (Perhaps im stilll living in the 20th century ) what can we do in a global economy. we must sadly partner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Deleted / Your Car can look this Great / Engine Oil Dries Up Within 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.