Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? (1551 Views)

The Difference Between B.tech And B.sc In Civil Service / Thread For [utme] English, Govt, Econs And Lit. Candidates ! / Please Help Me With Neco Econs Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Pls help me to put more light on the question
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by dejt4u(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
I'v neva heard of sometin like Ba econs b4..economics is a social science course nd nt art..so Bachelor of art in economics is perhaps nt possible
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Since y0u kn0w its n0t p0ssible,why asking f0r 0ther 0pni0ns? Smh
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by emekakelvin(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Leebliss13: Since y0u kn0w its n0t p0ssible,why asking f0r 0ther 0pni0ns? Smh
He only asked for enquiries,but someone else told him it's not possible.
I guess the New year eve event is seriouly doing you strong thing. I advise you to re-read his post, or better still get some rest to clear your blurred eyes

Back to the question, I think it is either (B.ed) Econs or (B.sc) Econs.
It's a happy new year wish from me.
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
dejt4u: I'v neva heard of sometin like Ba econs b4..economics is a social science course nd nt art..so Bachelor of art in economics is perhaps nt possible

Thanks bro.
Am not the type to ask a question without an answer. Though,Nigerians universities don't run the B.A in Economics,few forign universities do.i have a friend who currently studies in an Austrralian University knwon as Maquarie University,Sedney. He is in to come out with a B.A in Economics. I confirmed it,and it was true. U can google it too.
Few indain universities also run B.A in Economics e.g St. Francis De sale college
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
dejt4u: I'v neva heard of sometin like Ba econs b4..economics is a social science course nd nt art..so Bachelor of art in economics is perhaps nt possible

Thanks bro.
Am not the type to ask a question without an answer. Though,Nigerian universities don't run the B.A in Economics,few forign universities do.i have a friend who currently studies in an Austrralian University knwon as Maquarie University,Sedney. He is in to come out with a B.A in Economics. I confirmed it,and it was true. U can google it too.
Few indain universities also run B.A in Economics e.g St. Francis De sale college. So also few American universities
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
emekakelvin: He only asked for enquiries,but someone else told him it's not possible.
I guess the New year eve event is seriouly doing you strong thing. I advise you to re-read his post, or better still get some rest to clear your blurred eyes

Back to the question, I think it is either (B.ed) Econs or (B.sc) Econs.
It's a happy new year wish from me.

Baba where u enter now. U just 4get ya boi lyk dat... E no bam ooo. Anyway ,drop ur number for me,i go holla u.
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by emekakelvin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Baba where u enter now. U just 4get ya boi lyk dat... E no bam ooo. Anyway ,drop ur number for me,i go holla u.
I just dey oooo, If I hear my boy.......This my boss just like aro.

Add me on facebook with--->>Emeka kelvin steven
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by emekakelvin(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Thanks bro.
Am not the type to ask a question without an answer. Though,Nigerian universities don't run the B.A in Economics,few forign universities do.i have a friend who currently studies in an Austrralian University knwon as Maquarie University,Sedney. He is in to come out with a B.A in Economics. I confirmed it,and it was true. U can google it too.
Few indain universities also run B.A in Economics e.g St. Francis De sale college. So also few American universities
It might be true ooo, nothing is constant in this world.

Management as a course is sometimes regarded as an Art, Science and even Performance.
Frankly speaking, I think those universities are trying to emulate such standard by terming Econs an Art course.
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
emekakelvin:
I just dey oooo, If I hear my boy.......This my boss just like aro.

Add me on facebook with--->>Emeka kelvin steven

Gbam!
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Letz go...FACTZ

Do u knw that John M. Keynes was once a student of Alfred Marshal?

Do u know that Adam Smith did not study Economics?

Do u know that John M. Keynes is the father of Macroeconomics?

Do u know that over 65% of Economics laurete are mathmaticians and physicst

Do u know dat as spinal cord is to human body so is Econometrics is to an Economist?

And lastly,do u know that Economics teaches u how to have more than 24 hours in day?

Sorry for degressing the thead. I just felt like sharing d fufu.
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by techfreak: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2014
pls i want to know d diff btw econs under social sci faculty and econs education under educational faculty. Tnx
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
techfreak: pls i want to know d diff btw econs under social sci faculty and econs education under educational faculty. Tnx

D diff is dat, Eco edu(B.ed) covers all dat an Eco (B.sc) will do,and also cover certain courses under fac of education. d Eco felas and Eco edu felas receive lectures 2geda as Economists to be.
But the rigore in Eco edu is higher dan dat of B.sc Eco. Edu nd Edu do more causes. also,Eco Edu felas are traind to be educators and other proficiency an Eco B.sc can acclaime.
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by karferguso(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Economics is a science subject Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd can also be considered as an art subject cause it deals with human behaviour,♓☺w humans interact
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
BRAINEE123:

D diff is dat, Eco edu(B.ed) covers all dat an Eco (B.sc) will do,and also cover certain courses under fac of education. d Eco felas and Eco edu felas receive lectures 2geda as Economists to be.
But the rigore in Eco edu is higher dan dat of B.sc Eco. Edu nd Edu do more causes. also,Eco Edu felas are traind to be educators and other proficiency an Eco B.sc can acclaime.
bro u dont knw hw much dis post has really helpd my decision...just gained admission into OAU to study Eco Edu,though i applied 4 dt tinkin i wil cross to Eco b.sc in year 2 buh now i tink i dont nid dat anymore...Tankz bro,,,plz leave ur whatsapp number wanna discuss sumtinz wit u
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Adegbemigunjosh:
bro u dont knw hw much dis post has really helpd my decision...just gained admission into OAU to study Eco Edu,though i applied 4 dt tinkin i wil cross to Eco b.sc in year 2 buh now i tink i dont nid dat anymore...Tankz bro,,,plz leave ur whatsapp number wanna discuss sumtinz wit u

MBRFTHTRGFV....dats ma no...u can decode it wit bb keys. And if u can't,let me no. Nice knowing u sire!

Up Eco!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
BRAINEE123:

MBRFTHTRGFV....dats ma no...u can decode it wit bb keys. And if u can't,let me no. Nice knowing u sire!

Up Eco!!!

m not gettin it,,,
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adegbemigunjosh:
m not gettin it,,,

U need to try. Look @ a black berry keys,and use doz letters to decode d no. If u can't, drup ur own no sire
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Adegbemigunjosh...have u been able to decode it?
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by crowther15(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
I think Ba. Economics are economics involving art, those people who do it didnt offer mathematics as Bsc. Economics does
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by techfreak: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Thnx. Am grateful
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2014
BRAINEE123: @Adegbemigunjosh...have u been able to decode it?

No bro...Dis my number 08187747356
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
crowther15: I think Ba. Economics are economics involving art, those people who do it didnt offer mathematics as Bsc. Economics does

There is a sense in ur point ...
But the peolel doing it do maths,statistics,econometrics etc
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
techfreak:
Thnx. Am grateful

Uwc sire
Re: What Is The Difference Between B.a Econs And B.sc Econs? by BRAINEE123: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adegbemigunjosh:
No bro...Dis my number 08187747356

Ok sire...

I will get u on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Global Education Counselling International Foundation Programme - GEC MET Lagos / Error On Waec Certificate / IQ Test, Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.