Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client (736 Views)

Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client With SMF / Do You Need A Website ? Or A Forum Like Nairaland, Nigerianalerts Or Nigerianbest Forum. I Can Set I / Help Review This Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by winexviv: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Here is the link http://nigerianforum247.com/ . Kindly review this forum i did. Your constructive criticism will be welcomed. Thanks
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by hilaryiwens05: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dat website looks empty...u need more extension and content on it to make it lively...
winexviv: Here is the link http://nigerianforum247.com/ . Kindly review this forum i did. Your constructive criticism will be welcomed. Thanks
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by winexviv: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Dat website looks empty...u need more extension and content on it to make it lively...
Great. Kindly suggest extensions and content i should integrate. Thanks
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by IamGodzilla: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Well, I like what I saw! Good job with handling simplicity.

Just it doesn't come out well formatted on mobile devices.
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by realugee: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Iam_Godzilla: Well, I like what I saw! Good job with handling simplicity.

Just it doesn't come out well formatted on mobile devices.
Yeah... I think that's the only issue with it.
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by Hadeyemy: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
I like the design just similar to mine . Pls kindly pm your no. I've been trying to reach you sir
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by Olyboy16(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
You still need some learning on tweaking and editing CMS bro... I'm sure u'r an expert im php.
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by dsypha(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Not all of us have money to waste on bandwidth. That tin sucks mb. Please compress ur images or better still totally let it out
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by winexviv: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind and intelligent reviews. I will surely look into all of that. Also, more reviews and criticism will be accepted. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
NL LOOK ALIKE
no problem with bandwidth cos u get value for the mb wasted, i mean solved probs
the only prob i av is the appearance of a topic like 17 times
fix that
and also make the blog a lil colorful.. only the header is
but goodjob
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by winexviv: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Jregz: NL LOOK ALIKE
no problem with bandwidth cos u get value for the mb wasted, i mean solved probs
the only prob i av is the appearance of a topic like 17 times
fix that
and also make the blog a lil colorful.. only the header is
but goodjob
Thank you for your kind review. For the repetition of topics i'm still building the forum. Will handle that once i'm done. Thanks
Re: Please Help Review This Forum I Did For A Client by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2014
winexviv: Thank you for your kind review. For the repetition of topics i'm still building the forum. Will handle that once i'm done. Thanks
you welcome

(1) (Reply)

Using Twitter To Build Traffic To Your Website / Need A Guest Author For Technology Blog / How To Get More Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.