Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (80921 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by jayAjoku(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
this year will be very significant worldwide.... There is a need for prayer to stand firm as the year progresses
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by bookface: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Naija Scam 101

Heads I win, tails you lose
-- Prophecy that something will happen
-- Tell the sheeple to either pray against it or pray for it
--- if that thing happens tell them "I the MOG, daddy of all daddies, have predicted this will happen"
--- if that thing doesn't happen tell them "Well, the Lord that answereth by fire has heard our prayers, shout hallelujah somebady"

Obviously Obvious

--- For individuals, prophecy that something will happen to someone in a gathering of 10,000 people
---- For the country, prophecy that something that can not be easily verified will happen e.g "This year, fire shall consume chains of slavery holding the country down"

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
WHICH PROPHECY WE GO BELIEVE
T.B DON TALK HIM OWN
ADEBOYE DON TALK HIM OWN
OYEDEPO DON TALK HIM OWN
NOW THIS BROS DON YARN HIM OWN
CELE GO SOON TALK THEIR OWN
AND ALL GO CLAIM SAY NA GOD DEY TALK
YET NA DIFFERENT PROPHECY
SO WHICH ONE BE TRUE TALK
WHICH ONE BE FALSE PROPHET?
SMH
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: Oh goodness!!! My sister, the standing ovation given to that small boy was really full of emotions. The boy left me battling with my conscience on how lackadasical i have been with God and His word.

My sister, What that small boy did is easy. Read your psalms repeatedly. Its quite easy to memorise. I know psalm 91, 27 and143 off head. Trust me there is power in the psalms of david when u read it wiv faith
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by kelvOdanz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
cute shade: he said what God told him, or do u want him to add his own?
"He" said and you believed?? Did your God reveal to you he sent Dr. Olukoya to pass his message to you?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by kelvOdanz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
cute shade: he said what God told him, or do u want him to add his own?
"He" said and you believed?? Did your God reveal to you he sent Dr. Olukoya to pass his message to you? And who said he didn't add?? Or are u telling me he rendered the prophesy the exact way "God" passed it to him?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by vislabraye(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
jayseehe: Y r his prophecies always full of negativity

First to comment...
nw pple will notice me. I'm jayseehe remember d name On d first day of d year, Wat a good way to start dis year. It's a sign of positive things dis year...

Literally speaking, I'm above every1 commenting on dis trend..

N finally, happy new year to you all..

*dancing skelewu*

Are no. 5 and 6 negative prophecies ?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
bookface:

Naija Scam 101

Heads I win, tails you lose
-- Prophecy that something will happen
-- Tell the sheeple to either pray against it or pray for it
--- if that thing happens tell them "I the MOG, daddy of all daddies, have predicted this will happen"
--- if that thing doesn't happen tell them "Well, the Lord that answereth by fire has heard our prayers, shout hallelujah somebady"

Obviously Obvious

--- For individuals, prophecy that something will happen to someone in a gathering of 10,000 people
---- For the country, prophecy that something that can not be easily verified will happen e.g "This year, fire shall consume chains of slavery holding the country down"

I owe you a plate of Isi-Ewu.

I wonder why it's so difficult for the majority on this thread to see the obvious.

Religion is a powerful tool.. I tell ya!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by lakesider(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sharp guy.at least one of dis guess must work
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Afrok(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
January of every year is always prophecy filled but what I know nd strongly belief is dt " everything is turning around for my good by God's grace". Just as many dt believe in God nd have faith in Him, dis year is gonna be a year of massive turn-around for good for everyone of us in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by anonimi: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gifted4all: For those of u always doubting men of God i wonder what planet u guys came frm. Believe in Gods prophet and u shall prosper

How can you know someone is God's prophet and not a fraudster and impostor?
Any Biblical criteria/pointers (with passage references) for knowing who is a prophet from God as opposed to a Smooth Operator as most of these gods of men today are
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gifted4all: For those of u always doubting men of God i wonder what planet u guys came frm.Believe in Gods prophet and u shall prosper
planet hulk
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by yemmy75(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sermwell: Buncha useless fagz parading as men of sh1t! We don't need no prophecy! Nonesense!
Speal 4 urself bro
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by anonimi: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: Nice prophecies. His prophecies always turn out to be true.

Can you reproduce his 2013 prophecies and check of if/how they all came true as you posted above

I believe the Bible says we should put ALL those who claim to represent God to us to test so as to ascertain how genuine they are, nor be so?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Danielotuya:

Can someone explain to me what dis persn is saying?
me sef dn read am like 20times,no meaning
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sarah a: I need his grace to be closer to him than last year. For those that attend the service last night, where you not surprise when that little boy read psalm 119 from verse one to the end? I was ashame of my self .
so i guezz datz not a new tin. .u wil see dem on youtube
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by godfreykingsley: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls somebody should tell those in d corridors of power that dis year shall be bloody for them if they do not mean well for this our great country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by mrphysics(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
the gift of prophesy is nt for vain talks, so anyone that prophesy did by d grace of God. if u tink he is wrng while nt prophesy urs. some are saying its always negative. well if i tell u what is abt to befall u and prevent it, is it bad? all dis once dat u go to churches that pour blessings like water, yet ur account hasnt change, u still remain dsame. pls even in d bible, God had prophets and they prophesied and d people believed them, and if u want to criticise pls do it constructively and not destructively and may do. finally d bible said "forbid not prophesies"
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by mrphysics(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Babzilla: WHICH PROPHECY WE GO BELIEVE
T.B DON TALK HIM OWN
ADEBOYE DON TALK HIM OWN
OYEDEPO DON TALK HIM OWN
NOW THIS BROS DON YARN HIM OWN
CELE GO SOON TALK THEIR OWN
AND ALL GO CLAIM SAY NA GOD DEY TALK
YET NA DIFFERENT PROPHECY
SO WHICH ONE BE TRUE TALK
WHICH ONE BE FALSE PROPHET?
SMH
Gods foolishness is ur wisdom, if u will believe only when every pastors say dsame tin, well its gud for u, bt God may not do it dat way. remove d spirit of doubt sir
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
sandijey:

My sister, What that small boy did is easy. Read your psalms repeatedly. Its quite easy to memorise. I know psalm 91, 27 and143 off head. Trust me there is power in the psalms of david when u read it wiv faith
What the boy did isnt so easy as you think, besides, it takes courage, as in extra-much courage to face such a crowd, you really know how prayer city is massive now. Thanks a lot for your advice ma, i will take to it. I know psalm 91 and 27 offhand too as a member of MFM.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by IleIfe2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
deols: Every pastor has a prophecy. But not all are the same.

If they'd spoken in unison from different parts of the world, I would have agreed. For I think God could not have been saying different things about the same year to different people.

My honest thought is, pastors are humans like You and me. Worship God like you have been taught and not fall Mugu for anybody.

why would you accept negativity because someone said so?

ronu e daada my friend!

Shut up and mind your islam business. grin grin grin
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Saraha1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
bunlizlaw: My sister,that was my best moment during the service.I felt really challenged too.A 12 year old boy shocked That boy is a genius.
you can say that again.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
anonimi:

Can you reproduce his 2013 prophecies and check of if/how they all came true as you posted above

I believe the Bible says we should put ALL those who claim to represent God to us to test so as to ascertain how genuine they are, nor be so?
I bet you dont know DR DK Olukoya one bit, he doesnt claim to represent God and he is a bundle of humility not an egocentric, over-confident, i-am-your-messiah kind of pastor that you may have come across or heard about. Besides, if you have heard him preach before, you possibly could have heard him saying it that ''MFM pastors are always at the receiving end'' and in a ministry like MFM, if you think you being a pastor is for showmanship or for feeling fly, then i bet you are playing with fire. Well, you may not understand me if you arent in the ministry, but so many strange people come to test the power of God. If you are even just an Usher sef, you know what you are in for, let alone a pastor.

And talking about the prophecies you asked about, i cant type out anything at all, but if you dont mind, you can clear your doubts by asking around from a friend who has it with him/her, or betterstill, google it out if it appears and fill your eyes and clear your doubts......smileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Stevenjel: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
sandijey:

Yes, it's easy, but consider his age, 12, and the brain pollution of this our generation, the boy really tried. Psalm 119 is long enough to be a textbook you know. Lol
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Saraha1(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oluwatola5: Oh goodness!!! My sister, the standing ovation given to that small boy was really full of emotions. The boy left me battling with my conscience on how lackadasical i have been with God and His word.
. My sister, even a dead man will be moved with the performance of that boy. I will give it to his parent as well as his teacher ,they did a great work on him.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
[size=20pt] I BELIEVE IN THE OCCULT!

DOES THAT MEAN IM DOOMED WITH MISFORTUNE THIS YEAR?

ARRANT NONSENSE!

I PREDICT MR OLUKOYA WILL HAVE A TERRIBLE YEAR THIS YEAR.

MANY SHALL LEAVE YOUR CHURCH AFTER ENLIGHTENMENT.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Oluwatola5(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Stevenjel:

Yes, it's easy, but consider his age, 12, and the brain pollution of this our generation, the boy really tried. Psalm 119 is long enough to be a textbook you know. Lol
God bless you, in a generation where many teens and youths will rather memorise slangs, rap, hip-hop music and all, i am telling you, it takes extra discipline to just sit down to READ your bible, let alone commiting it to memory.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Saraha1(f): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
yusufogrin: so i guezz datz not a new tin. .u wil see dem on youtube
oh really? So you are telling me that you can read Psalm 119 verse 1-176 off hand ?haba! Must you say what you are not sure of? How many adult can withstand such large congregation not to talk of reading in their presence?
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt] I BELIEVE IN THE OCCULT!

DOES THAT MEAN IM DOOMED WITH MISFORTUNE THIS YEAR?

ARRANT NONSENSE!

I PREDICT MR OLUKOYA WILL HAVE A TERRIBLE YEAR THIS YEAR.

MANY SHALL LEAVE YOUR CHURCH AFTER ENLIGHTENMENT.[/size]

do u realise u are talking to a man of God
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by joyidarauko: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
I will be part of those that will answer the question
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
segzy14:

do u realise u are talking to a man of God

man of god my FOOT.

enough man of gods. they have ruined this world.

jesus, muhammad, moses, abraham, t b joshua, olukoya, etc.

all na frauds.

Believe in the GODS.'

stop believing in MEN.
Re: 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM by Iriruaga100(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
I dai jeje dai wait for suleman's prophecies for the year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.