Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works (10583 Views)

Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother) / My Brother's Art Works (pics) / New Strokes From Centje And Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by AleshKeem(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
kannymoore:

My guy............chill.
badoo who u be?
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
kannymoore:
Well.., I dey try to.. Once in a while. By the way, how far with Felis?!..the sweet girl just disappeared FiiiAM!!! from Nairaland. I hope all's well with her Sha. If u take stye see am, just help me tell am say I dey miss am wella.
embarassed
hahahaha...how you allow her slip away...you fall hand o. anyway, she still on nairaland, will relay your msg to her. Try PM her.

Lets see your recent drawing...
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rocktation: @Centje- Same to you man! It can be real depressing when after we think that we have arrived, someone goes ahead to burst our bubbles. Just note all what our Van Goghs are saying. You're as gifted as they come.
ahh..rockbabe you got it twisted o, am on a fulfilling journey , no relenting, no time for picking flowers grin until highest level,possible, is reached.
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Ehinomen2(f): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Do Nigerians appreciate art works? I haven't seen any art piece purchased at exorbitant price as a masterpiece. That is shameful of the people.
Oh yes, Nigerians appreciate artwork and are even willing to buy at exorbitant price...want a sample, come to accessbank head office, u will be amazed at the amount of artwork there and how much a piece cost
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
hayoakins:

For the love of art, i sure like what i saw but these guys perhaps saw what we cant see...you asked for constructive criticism, [s]now you have it but you never responded to them...it's obvious you really didnt want to be critised as you only quoted and responded to "Oh, i love the paintings, they are awesome"...[/s]

Take their advise and run with it...it will only make you better.

Peace

my bad...jus saw
centje: i responded to every post, i quoted the ones that are short. Why would i ask for something when am not ready for it. At least am old enough to know what i want.
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ehinomen 2:
Oh yes, Nigerians appreciate artwork and are even willing to buy at exorbitant price...want a sample, come to accessbank head office, u will be amazed at the amount of artwork there and how much a piece cost
@OP pls allow me derail....@ehinomen i've been trying to track you,reply my PM lets talk
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by charismatic1(f): 5:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Your paintings/art works are beautiful,please keep it up.
How much is a piece?
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2014
charismatic1: Your paintings/art works are beautiful,please keep it up.
How much is a piece?
thanks dear. they are of various Sizes and prices, it depends on the one you choose...
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by xmortalz: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Hey! Nice work. I like the painting on sober reflections. I would like to have more details about it. Stuffs like how the elements of art were used. In fact lemme give u a background. I never studied art but I'm being made to take this art course that drives me crazy. Right now I'm below pass mark. I am required to visit a gallery and critique a piece of art work. I think I would like to write on your work on sober reflection. However like I said I'd need your guide as I have no experience. The article is supposed to cover the following:Visit a work of art in a local gallery or museum
Analyze this work of art with a 2 page paper
Include the artist, title, medium, and date
Explore the media and methods used to create this work
Examine the form and content of this work – how do the two relate?
Analyze this work using the elements and principles of design
Contrast this work to a piece of art from a different time and place. How does cultural context contribute to a better understanding of the piece?
Provide an image of this work of art (some galleries and museums will not allow photography, please inquire first). If you are not able to take an image in the gallery make sure you are able to find an image of the piece elsewhere before writing your analysis.
Your paper should be at least 500 words long and should be about 2 pages.
Pls I'd greatly appreciate your help or guidance.
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
@xmortalz, thanks so much. am i suppose to provide you with those information or are you suppose to sieve them from the art work?
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by passion007: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wow, beautiful pieces, all of them!
Centje's got talent...smiley

1 Like

Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
passion007: Wow, beautiful pieces, all of them!
Centje's got talent...smiley
doc, happy new year! thanks a lot, I just dey explore small small...aiming for the peak cheesy
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by passion007: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
centje: doc, happy new year! thanks a lot, I just dey explore small small...aiming for the peak cheesy
Methinks you're already there. That or you're only a footstep away.
Jide k'iji!
Happy New year too.

1 Like

Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by joywendy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
c'est belle!!! love this! cheesy .so following! nice work
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
joywendy: c'est belle!!! love this! cheesy .so following! nice work
thank dear!...buh please what does "c'est belle" mean grin

1 Like

Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by prof800(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^^^^
It's beautiful.

I know you know anyway. wink

1 Like

Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by joywendy(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
centje: thank dear!...buh please what does "c'est belle" mean grin
u are welcome! 'it's beautiful' like prof800 said

2 Likes

Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by firestar(f): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Quite an age centje, you're not based in Lag?
Re: My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 09, 2014
prof800: ^^^^^
It's beautiful.

I know you know anyway. wink

you're truly prof wink

firestar: Quite an age centje, you're not based in Lag?
yeah, quite long...I think we both missed in action grin nah, am in abj...lasgidi too hawt for mi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) / 7 Killer Tips For Logo Design / Etisalat Lagosphoto Photography Competition For Students And Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.