Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process (269120 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
furetin: my own prayer is no matter how low our score is on this thread we must all get our admission and no one must be left behind.
Amen
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by intelligent4: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ellemuah:
Did ur God ask u to be rude, insultive nd disrespectful??
leave the guy alone jawe, that is how life is, even if u start given everybody #10000 everyday people dat will still say u are bad will say but u don't look at that,u just take that as a normal things,cause who the lord has bless no man can cast
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by davidj20: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Adeboye4421: i've just been admitted in laspotech with putme of 47% but my putme result in lasu is 48% if i get you right my guy, i pray and hope the cut-off for lasu wil favour us
lasu will take u..
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
coded80,abeg u din help me check dat thing?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by naxclimpsey(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hi
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
I found this for last set,and hope it wii also help u incoming student. SCREENING OF NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION
1.0 GENERAL INFORMATION:
Successful candidates offered provisional admission for the 2013/2014 academic session in the University are hereby advised to report for the Central Screening Exercise scheduled to hold at the MBA Building, Ojo Campus of the University on 8th January, 2014 from 9.00a.m to 4.00pm, logon to www.lasu.edu.ng for more details.
1.1 Registration Requirements:
i) Original and photocopies of credentials;
ii) Birth Certificate / Declaration of age;
iii) Four (4) passport photographs;
iv) JAMB Notification of result;
v) Independent Indigenship Verification Committee Clearance Certificate from candidates of Lagos State Origin and
vi) WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Scratch card for each result presented.
1.2 Screening Steps:
i) Report at the group seating on the specified date for your course
a) Confirmation of candidates’ names on the approved admission list.
b) Issuance of pre-printed Clearance Form.
c) Presentation of original copies of credentials for screening to ensure that the Candidates Satisfy Department and Faculty requirements for admission.
d) Presentation of JAMB notification of results to ensure that the candidate offered admission scored a minimum of 180 and has the required UTME Subject Combination.
e) Issuance of rejection forms to candidates with deficiencies/discrepancies in their O’Level requirements.
f) Validation of notification: Notification of WAEC, GCE, NECO results (in lieu of certificates) which is more than two years will not be accepted for regislation. g) Stamp and endorse the student clearance form.
h) Demand for Independent Indigeneship Clearance from students of Lagos State Origin.
i) Students should come along with a scratch card in respect of each examination GCE, NECO, WAEC for online verification result.
1.3 All rejected candidates are to come back on Monday 13th January, 2014 for
alternative course allocation. However, if the aforementioned date is declared a public holiday, candidates are to report on the following day Tuesday, 14th January, 2014.
1.4 Candidates should note that registration of courses for new students commence after the screening exercise for a period of Two (2) weeks.
Newly admitted students are hereby strongly advised to strictly adhere to the above procedure.
1.5 Any candidate with false claim will automatically forfeit the admission.
Candidates for screening by the Independent Indigeneship Verification committee are advised to please present themselves for screening before the credentials screening exercise.
The faculties have been grouped into three (3) to facilitate the clearance process.
Group A: (Wednesday, 8th January, 2014) Faculties of
I. Management Sciences
II. Social Sciences
III. School of Transport
Group B: (Thursday, 9th January, 2014) Faculties of
I. Engineering
II. Science
III. College of Medicine. Group C: (Friday, 10th January, 2014) Faculties of
I. Arts
II. Law
III. School of Communication
IV. Education
The screening groups shall consist of the following:
a) The Faculty Officer/Dean’s Office
b) ICT Staff
c) Admission Officer
- Once a candidate is cleared, he/she is given a Matriculation Pin Number immediately and proceeds to pay the prescribed fees.
- No candidate shall be rejected out rightly in the first instance except under irredeemable circumstance.
2.0 ICT issues
a) Presentation of original copies of credentials, birth certificates, passport photographs and other relevant documents for screening. This is to ensure that the credentials conform to information posted online.
b) Ensure that the candidates being screened are same with the one that sat for LASU post UTME.
c) Ensure that original certificate/statement of result of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB grades tally with those posted online.
d) Endorsement of 2013/2014 Clearance Form.
For more enquiries: Website – www.lasu.edu.ng,

1 Like

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
For lagos state indigene. LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO
VERIFICATION OF INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE ORIGIN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION.
This is to inform candidates who are of Lagos State Origin and who are eventually offered admission for the 2013/2014 academic session that the Indigene ship Verification Exercise will hold as follows:
Date of Interview: Friday 17th and Monday 20th Jan., 2014 Time : 8:00a.m to 4:00p.m Venue: MBA Classroom
Successful candidates of Lagos State Origin offered Provisional Admission from the Post-UME exercise are to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only, into LASU Revenue Account Number 5390050000048, UBA LASU Branch. They are also to download the Indigene ship Verification Data Form available at
http://www.lasu.edu.ng/news/ICT_IIVC_2013.pdf
This form is to be completed; it also gives other necessary details.
Please NOTE that ONLY candidates who are of Lagos State Origin and have been offered provisional admission are eligible for screening.
Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigene ship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being screened and cleared by the Officers assigned for the Central Screening Exercise.
Except a candidate is screened and cleared, access to registration and bursary number will NOT be granted.
REQUIREMENTS
Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicant
Photocopy of Birth certificate of the Applicants father. Evidence of title to landed property (Long –Standing title usually over
50yrs)
Written testimony from relevant Oba to certify claim to Lagos State Written testimony from Secretary to your Local Government Area.

1 Like

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
coded80: I found this for last set,and hope it wii also help u incoming student. SCREENING OF NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION
1.0 GENERAL INFORMATION:
Successful candidates offered provisional admission for the 2013/2014 academic session in the University are hereby advised to report for the Central Screening Exercise scheduled to hold at the MBA Building, Ojo Campus of the University on 8th January, 2014 from 9.00a.m to 4.00pm, logon to www.lasu.edu.ng for more details.
1.1 Registration Requirements:
i) Original and photocopies of credentials;
ii) Birth Certificate / Declaration of age;
iii) Four (4) passport photographs;
iv) JAMB Notification of result;
v) Independent Indigenship Verification Committee Clearance Certificate from candidates of Lagos State Origin and
vi) WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Scratch card for each result presented.
1.2 Screening Steps:
i) Report at the group seating on the specified date for your course
a) Confirmation of candidates’ names on the approved admission list.
b) Issuance of pre-printed Clearance Form.
c) Presentation of original copies of credentials for screening to ensure that the Candidates Satisfy Department and Faculty requirements for admission.
d) Presentation of JAMB notification of results to ensure that the candidate offered admission scored a minimum of 180 and has the required UTME Subject Combination.
e) Issuance of rejection forms to candidates with deficiencies/discrepancies in their O’Level requirements.
f) Validation of notification: Notification of WAEC, GCE, NECO results (in lieu of certificates) which is more than two years will not be accepted for regislation. g) Stamp and endorse the student clearance form.
h) Demand for Independent Indigeneship Clearance from students of Lagos State Origin.
i) Students should come along with a scratch card in respect of each examination GCE, NECO, WAEC for online verification result.
1.3 All rejected candidates are to come back on Monday 13th January, 2014 for
alternative course allocation. However, if the aforementioned date is declared a public holiday, candidates are to report on the following day Tuesday, 14th January, 2014.
1.4 Candidates should note that registration of courses for new students commence after the screening exercise for a period of Two (2) weeks.
Newly admitted students are hereby strongly advised to strictly adhere to the above procedure.
1.5 Any candidate with false claim will automatically forfeit the admission.
Candidates for screening by the Independent Indigeneship Verification committee are advised to please present themselves for screening before the credentials screening exercise.
The faculties have been grouped into three (3) to facilitate the clearance process.
Group A: (Wednesday, 8th January, 2014) Faculties of
I. Management Sciences
II. Social Sciences
III. School of Transport
Group B: (Thursday, 9th January, 2014) Faculties of
I. Engineering
II. Science
III. College of Medicine. Group C: (Friday, 10th January, 2014) Faculties of
I. Arts
II. Law
III. School of Communication
IV. Education
The screening groups shall consist of the following:
a) The Faculty Officer/Dean’s Office
b) ICT Staff
c) Admission Officer
- Once a candidate is cleared, he/she is given a Matriculation Pin Number immediately and proceeds to pay the prescribed fees.
- No candidate shall be rejected out rightly in the first instance except under irredeemable circumstance.
2.0 ICT issues
a) Presentation of original copies of credentials, birth certificates, passport photographs and other relevant documents for screening. This is to ensure that the credentials conform to information posted online.
b) Ensure that the candidates being screened are same with the one that sat for LASU post UTME.
c) Ensure that original certificate/statement of result of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB grades tally with those posted online.
d) Endorsement of 2013/2014 Clearance Form.
For more enquiries: Website – www.lasu.edu.ng,
is there an original WAEC result? or the one that i printed out using scratch card?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
obaayo2: dem don ban u before?

cheesy
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
obaayo2: is there an original WAEC result? or the one that i printed out using scratch card?
go to the sch u did ur waec to collect the original weac result
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by simdam500(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
furetin: my own prayer is no matter how low our score is on this thread we must all get our admission and no one must be left behind.

my own amen should be the loudest shocked
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by marcyemi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014

Amen
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
coded80: go to the sch u did ur waec to collect the original weac result
is it compulsory?,,cant i bring it anoda time,cos my skul no be dis state o
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
is it compulsory?,,cant i bring it anoda time after clearance,cos my skul no be dis state o
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
obaayo2: is it compulsory?,,cant i bring it anoda time after clearance,cos my skul no be dis state o
it compulsory o, u are resuming february next year so u can still collect b4 dat time
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by chibunnannodim: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
why is there no mass comunication result in the list
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by chibunnannodim: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
i cant c my self i was in masscom where can i c my result in 2nd post utme result
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
coded80: it compulsory o, u are resuming february next year so u can still collect b4 dat time
can i bring the one i printed out to d skul pending the time dat ill go and collect the original
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
obaayo2: is it compulsory?,,cant i bring it anoda time after clearance,cos my skul no be dis state o

not compulsory 4 d screening just get d print out and scratch card but its gud to get it 4 future references...
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibunnannodim: i cant c my self i was in masscom where can i c my result in 2nd post utme result
it should be there nau..search for d courses under ‘M'
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sodia:

not compulsory 4 d screening just get d print out and scratch card but its gud to get it 4 future references...
thanks ma friend
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sodia:

henhen tag obaayo2 he Said u can collect it later
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Sodia(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
coded80: henhen tag obaayo2 he Said u can collect it later

as in? I didn't get that....
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by obaayo2: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
coded80: henhen tag obaayo2 he Said u can collect it later
i dont understand
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Teeeestone(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibunnannodim: why is there no mass comunication result in the list

Wow..,,mass comm wasn't advertised in the second post utme now .
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
i hv an issue on my waec result thus i usd 2 sittn olevl,first one name is Akinwande tope darasimi.while 2nd one name is Akinwande tope.plz wat du u fink i shld do
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Coded81: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sodia:

as in? I didn't get that....
I got ban on my other account for helping a guy posting his result,I said u said he can use is weac printout
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Coded81: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
deewon56: i hv an issue on my waec result thus i usd 2 sittn olevl,first one name is Akinwande tope darasimi.while 2nd one name is Akinwande tope.plz wat du u fink i shld do
is not a error na so far that ur third name is on ur birth certificate,u are still ok with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (169) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.