Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Airtel Is A Useless Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is A Useless Network (926 Views)

Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / Airtel Is At It Again. Free Browsing / Airtel Is Taking Their Adverts Too Far.....its Frustrating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is A Useless Network by Oye50(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
First, I wish everyone a HNY. Recently I subscribed to Airtel BB plan of 1000 and to my utmost surprise, I got 200MB. Now the issue is that the BB service is poor, I mean very poor; it takes like 7 to 10 minutes to open a page. I decided to try and cope for a month before I switch back to MTN. The most annoying part of the gist is that after exactly 8 days, I checked my MB and to my surprise, I saw, 'u don't have any active data plan' meaning the 200MB had been exhausted. Really, I am not a heavy user at all. I didn't download more than updating my whatsapp (6MB). As if that was not enough, I then called their USELESS customer care, a stupid lady picked and asked my name, I told her. Afterwards I wanted to start telling her why I called and to my amazement, she then went on discussing wt another person (suspected to be anoda useless agent like herself). They talked for close to 10mins moving from one topic to another. I was confused, I thought to myself if she didn't know I was still online but when I got to realize she knew was when I had to rush to a neighbor's apartment to tell him what I was hearing then she dropped the call. Didn't mean to ridicule the network but seriously AIRTEL is very very useless
Re: Airtel Is A Useless Network by hamedade2000(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Most useless network currently in Nigeria...So many scam packages...Blackberry Unlimited (capped @2gig...Wia in d world z 2 gig unlimited), Unlimited Whatsapp, Unlimited BBM for Android(None Works without a hidden condition), Clueless n irresponsible customer care agent. Spam msgs n calls @ odd hours of the day. This network z jez ridden wif so many irregularities n scams. Don't knw who can call dis stupid folks to order.
Re: Airtel Is A Useless Network by akintundenut: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2014
lolxx

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / MTN nd EMTS Nairaland Monthly/weekly/daily Subscription. / How To Hack Symbian Phone S6v3 And S6v5 Easily Enjoy Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.