Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (922 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by subnero(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tim Cook took the stage at the start of today’s event and almost immediately announced the new iPhone 6. The Apple iPhone 6 is based on iPod touch looks and has a 4.7″ screen.

Apple promises the battery life for the new iPhone 6 will be equal or better than the 5s. It will do up to 14 hours of talk time. Aside from the regular GSM calling, it supports VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) and Wi-Fi calling (for T-Mobile in teh US and EE in the UK). LTE has been updated to support up to 150Mbps downlink (Cat. 4) and supports up to 20 bands.

Other connectivity upgrades include Wi-Fi 802.11ac for three times faster Wi-Fi speeds. Finally, there’s also NFC now, which enables Apple’s new Apple Pay service for wireless payments.
The M8 co-processor succeeds the M7 and is coupled with a barometer. The two accurately track changes in elevation and can even count the steps you’ve taken.

The Apple iPhone 6 will cost $199 for the base 16GB model (with two-year contract). There’s no 32GB model this year, $299 buys you 64GB instead and there’s a $399 128GB version. Pre-orders start on September 12, the phones will ship on the 19th.

See full pictures and prices here->>> http://nerobase.com/apple-unveils-the-4-7-inch-iphone-6-with-retina-hd-screen/
Re: Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Mega2010(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Make Bluetooth sharing versatile,then I will get it.......
Re: Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Eghosa1(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Overrated?

Re: Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by Lulumide: 2:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Plzz ppl.... I stole an iphone nd i neva knew i'd have problms like the i'cloud and stufff. Nw i wnt to sell it and nobody seems to wnt it. I nid help on hw to crack the i cloud password..... I'd appreciat it.
Re: Iphone 6 Officially Out Apple Unveils The 4.7inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen by subnero(m): 2:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Lulumide: Plzz ppl.... I stole an iphone nd i neva knew i'd have problms like the i'cloud and stufff. Nw i wnt to sell it and nobody seems to wnt it. I nid help on hw to crack the i cloud password..... I'd appreciat it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Samsung Galaxy Star For Just #11,000 / [tech] List Of Some Useful Android Short Codes That Is A Must For All. / The New Blackberry 10.3.1 Review: Examining Tips & Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.