Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (61152 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2014
sandijey:

And why do u keep quoting one part of the bible. How about matthew, daniel, mark, luke,john etc! Are they not prophets who prohecised? Still what's ur point?

My point is that those who say this is not a prophecy are not correct.
Foretelling is not synonymous with prophecy as some have been misled by some false prophets or some others in error.
Foretelling (speaking of future events) are common in the old testament but in the new, what Kumuyi did here is the perfect prophecy.
Also, in the old testament, the prophets also did this kind of prophesying a lot. It is to instruct God's people on how God want them to live.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by TechWalker007: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! U may know bible more dan me but the little I know is dat those things are my birth right (salvation) as a repented son of God dat my portion, my property. I want to hear the dangers, the snare of the evil ones setting up against me and na TB-J always on that.

Exactly my point. Many of these people say what you want to hear. That's not prophecy. Kumuyi is doing what Paul explains prophecy would do in 1 Corinthians 14, exhort, edify and comfort!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by victorazy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

Exactly my point. Many of these people say what you want to hear. That's not prophecy. Kumuyi is doing what Paul explains prophecy would do in 1 Corinthians 14, exhort, edify and comfort!

Is daddy Kumuyi a prophet? If not he can't do like prophet, gift of Holyspirit differs.
I think na the OP caused the confusion, the heading is misleading.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Avoid Facebook Samson and Delilah.
cheesy How about Nairaland Tonto and Dike?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by debbleopto: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
jamael: 1. Pastor KUMUYI is not a prophet.
2. He did not prophesy at the watch night program.
3. He just preached that we should make this year one of Righteousness. This in turn will be the Key that opens the doors for the new year.

So I wonder why you will go to Church, listen to the man of God, jot things down just to paste on Naira land.

with wrong and terrible grammatical brouhaha.

Any way God bless you and happy new year.

You have limited in understanding to some extent. In deeper life, if they have gifts, they don't put the title on their head. As far as 1985 he is a prophet but he won't put the title on the head. ( He himself said he is not like other ministers that put the titles on their heads. As of 1991 he even said he is apostle having all the gifts of the Spirit, but as usual won't use the title but use the gifts) that year when he prayed for Solomon Lar in prison to recover from his sickness. As he was going out, the Spirit of God gave him prophecy to tell Solomon Large that the government will release him from political prison. So he went back and told lar. IF Your minister said your life will be better than last year and it came to past, that is prophecy.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by GoodBoi1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
larivers: WOW, this is very good

According to new testament prophesying, this is the only prophecy i have seen.
because the bible says in Acts 2:17. prophesying is not limited to those with the gift of prophecy. --- There are two kinds of prophesying
1) Foretelling (Old Testament) Even Jesus Christ when he prophesied about Jerusalem's doom then we were still under the old covenant
2) Forthtelling (New Testament Church), please mention someone who foretold in the new testament

The only person that prophesied (Foretelling) in the new testament ( John the beloved

Perhaps you have not read about prophet Agabus (Acts 11:27-29)
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by beejay4all(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
God bless u sir 4 all dis prayers prophency.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Xanther: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tolexander]Amen!!!

These aren't predictions like the others jare.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Youngzedd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
AMEN.

But, the OP need a *slap* embarassed for calling this prophecy.

Moreover, this is what people want to hear.

REPENT OR PERISH! is my own prophecy.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by JumaiM(f): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
lipsrsealed :-XThis ain't prophecy na
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by jamael(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
debbleopto:

You have limited in understanding to some extent. In deeper life, if they have gifts, they don't put the title on their head. As far as 1985 he is a prophet but he won't put the title on the head. ( He himself said he is not like other ministers that put the titles on their heads. As of 1991 he even said he is apostle having all the gifts of the Spirit, but as usual won't use the title but use the gifts) that year when he prayed for Solomon Lar in prison to recover from his sickness. As he was going out, the Spirit of God gave him prophecy to tell Solomon Large that the government will release him from political prison. So he went back and told lar. IF Your minister said your life will be better than last year and it came to past, that is prophecy.
I don't think you grab my points
He is not a "prophet"
if I say you will be great, and then you are great, it doesn't mean I am a prophet.
Just as saying sinners will go to hell will not qualify me to be called a prophet.

He preached the same messages he had been preaching 40 years ago.
Just the occasion that confused the op.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
followers of MEN do not fail to disappoint !
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by leofab(f): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
From Era of "Open Letters" to " Prophecies"...let's wait for the next Era...By the Way; Ilu{mu}gu.nboy won the 2013 tribalist of the year trophy...
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by FREDUSTER: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
I believe and receive this prophecies .
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Samfigo1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
koboko69: Firstly this OP made a blunder. Pastor kumuyi have never involved himself in giving predictions about future events neither has he involved himself in rallying around politicians or involving himself in politics directly or indirectly. He only gave a message in totality and in truth. He condemned pastors medling with politicians and involving them selves in politics of this world.

OP also made a blunder about the fb samson and the lailai thing. Pastor kumuyi only said the media and technology we have today including the telecoms, where u can sit and u get a message say 'if u lonely text LOVE to maybe 3456' then someone at the other end replies u. Be4 u knw it you have the lailai on samson's laps or vice versa. Saying we habe to be careful with the social media..using facebook as an example...cos we can meet various kind of people online.

This is the problem I have with some of the deeperlife members. Even me a non member understands the message than this OP. Some of them can just be overzealous. Mtcheeew
U cud b wrong! Who told u d OP is a deeperlifer?? Ur assumption is lucidly hilarious!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
When will this potential potential of a country leave this mess behind and start thinking right sad
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by agitator: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
SHAAWA: prayers and admonish(t)ions.
Okija juju and Pagan Naija any news from the shrines?
So dat we can compare all these wit events in 2014 to see who God has really spoken to.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by seunlayi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
The GS held me down on my chair till some minutes after 12:00am with this message that actually make me to realized that God those not deal with year, day or calendar to bless and to deal with any one, he change not and his the prophesy for each year remain the same, that the key to open (success,etc) and to close (shut down evil and ill-luck) are all within me only if I could " If ye be willing an d obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it . Isaiah 1:19 &20 Oluwa ran mi lowo lati le se ife re ninu odun 2014 ki e mi na le je afani re
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm... May God's will be done. Never heard him giving predictions about future.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by verajite(f): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=oluafolabi]I had to check the dictionary again for the meaning of the word 'Prophecy'.

I doubt if the OP or whosoever termed this as a prophecy know what it means. undecided undecided[/quote
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by nisotid: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
The reason dey repeat old message is cos new yr does nt change God & his word.Even God himsef is old(Arugbo ojo).
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by paxword: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Awesome God grnt me d grace to abide in ur words
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by koboko69: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Samfigo1:
U cud b wrong! Who told u d OP is a deeperlifer?? Ur assumption is lucidly hilarious!
That's ur contribution? Fa*k tard.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by obixcel(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
yinkard4me: What is Facebook Samson or delilah?
Facebook Delilahs or Samsons are the ones who use the social platforms (esp facebook) to seduce a lot of people into unholy and somtimes, destructive friendship. You have to stay clear from them.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by koboko69: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
obixcel: Facebook Delilahs or Samsons are the ones who use the social platforms (esp facebook) to seduce a lot of people into unholy and somtimes, destructive friendship. You have to stay clear from them.
No..its the lailai that is the problem as used in the context it was used. Samson is more like a good xtian. Lailai is the jazebel. Remember lailai brought samsom down. He was just warning the samsons to be careful and avoid things that will make them get seduced by evil women like the lailai...on social medias and every other place
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Billygee2u: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
highyo:
God gave a message to all who listen to his word and live by it will be given a key to open every door this year 2014 and whosoever fails to obey his word will not only be denied of the key but will also face his wrath. Isn't that message from the lord?

Any prophesy that doesnt have the foundation of the word is not a prophesy, for God will never act out of his word

Imaging a prophesy telling a prostitute that the lord said he has answered your prayer and by may 2014, you will be the first lady of this country.

Isn't that lies? God can never make a prophesy that contradict his word. A prayer of a sinner is an abormination unto the lord

Thank you dear. I am happy that there are still Nigerians over there in Nigeria who still knows and believe the word of God.God bless you and all Nigerians.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Billygee2u: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mee234:
Telling the people that "if you obey you shall eat the fruit of the land" is not prophecy it is telling the people about keeping God commandment and reaping the reward.
Describe prophecy,please.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by tkays(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
These are not prophecies these are sermons
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by jamace(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
These are not prophesies but PRAYERS FOR THE NATION. cheesy
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Tolexander: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
victorazy:
grin
Bros na hangover grin
oh sorry bro grin!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by DrBaby(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
koboko69: Firstly this OP made a blunder. Pastor kumuyi have never involved himself in giving predictions about future events neither has he involved himself in rallying around politicians or involving himself in politics directly or indirectly. He only gave a message in totality and in truth. He condemned pastors medling with politicians and involving them selves in politics of this world.

OP also made a blunder about the fb samson and the lailai thing. Pastor kumuyi only said the media and technology we have today including the telecoms, where u can sit and u get a message say 'if u lonely text LOVE to maybe 3456' then someone at the other end replies u. Be4 u knw it you have the lailai on samson's laps or vice versa. Saying we habe to be careful with the social media..using facebook as an example...cos we can meet various kind of people online.

This is the problem I have with some of the deeperlife members. Even me a non member understands the message than this OP. Some of them can just be overzealous. Mtcheeew

Bros no vex o...but who/ what is lailai?...if u av been a christian for a day or if uv opened d bible before...u wl know its delilah and not lailai/ladun/linda...lol (just kiddin).

Anyways, I listened to this message via the live portal (online) and I must say I was richly blessed. Couldnt stop prayin for abt 2 hrs even after d message had ended.
Prophecy or not, the sound word of God wl always bring victory our way.
And to Pastor kumuyi, who is one of the very few MOG who is able to stick to the undiluted word despite changing times, I say God bless u . May you not miss ur ultimate reward (heaven).
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by manchi: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mee234:
This is not a prophecy but teaching. prophecy is "thus say the lord, by this time........."

May the Lord bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.