Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup (1376 Views)

Stephen Keshi Wants Ghana Black Stars Job. / Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup / British Psychic Predict World Cup Win For Ghana Black Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by AdikaDalila: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
wink President John Mahama, while giving a New Year message to the nation that Ghana Black Stars will shock the world when they will start their campaign in the FIFA World Cup this summer in Brazil.>> http://www.ghanalive.tv/ghana-black-stars-will-surprise/

1 Like

Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Fynestboi: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ok we are waiting cheesy
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by KenJak(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Well,no team can be under-rated cos best teams from each continent are the one in the tournament.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
Why is their President always talking? So the man no get wetin e go do, na only football matter dey. No need to tell us, June is just 5 months away, na that time we go know who be who

1 Like

Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by vcvibes(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2014
safarigirl: Why is their President always talking? So the man no get wetin e go do, na only football matter dey. No need to tell us, June is just 5 months away, na that time we go know who be who
u no dey sleep??
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by omar22(m): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2014
AdikaDalila: wink President John Mahama, while giving a New Year message to the nation that Ghana Black Stars will shock the world when they will start their campaign in the FIFA World Cup this summer in Brazil.>> http://www.ghanalive.tv/ghana-black-stars-will-surprise/

In another group yes but that very group, nah
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Jiggaman101: 2:08am On Jan 02, 2014
safarigirl: Why is their President always talking? So the man no get wetin e go do, na only football matter dey. No need to tell us, June is just 5 months away, na that time we go know who be who

He doesn't talk more than Goodluck for the past months all we have had to hear him bitch about obasanjo and other crap. Like our president and 100% of Ghanaians we know we have the best team in Africa and we aren't scared of any team.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by NosoChic: 7:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Ken_Jak: Well,no team can be under-rated cos best teams from each continent are the one in the tournament.

SECONDED....NO team can be underrated grin
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2014
Jigga_man101:

He doesn't talk more than Goodluck for the past months all we have had to hear him bitch about obasanjo and other crap. Like our president and 100% of Ghanaians we know we have the best team in Africa and we aren't scared of any team.
what I meant by 'talking' is 'talking football'. Goodluck doesn't prepare New Year messages to tell us how the SE will surprise the world at Brazil. Is Mahama scared? Is that why he keeps 'assuring' you guys that all will be well? If y'all are all that, you won't need to be told repeatedly, btw, GEJ hasn't been talking about letters, he only addressed it once.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Jiggaman101: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
safarigirl: what I meant by 'talking' is 'talking football'. Goodluck doesn't prepare New Year messages to tell us how the SE will surprise the world at Brazil. Is Mahama scared? Is that why he keeps 'assuring' you guys that all will be well? If y'all are all that, you won't need to be told repeatedly, btw, GEJ hasn't been talking about letters, he only addressed it once.

In Ghana we breath and eat anything blackstars. We love that team to death. Too bad Goodluck doesn't feel the same about the super eagles then again how can he? After all super eagles haven't proven anything in the past World Cup.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by striker9(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Congrats
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by julioralph(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
ok we don hear ooo.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Jigga_man101:

In Ghana we breath and eat anything blackstars. We love that team to death. Too bad Goodluck doesn't feel the same about the super eagles then again how can he? After all super eagles haven't proven anything in the past World Cup.
lol, dude, we know that black stars is the only functioning team in Ghana. Here, our U-17 boys win the World Cup once in every decade, our female teams in all age grades have more trophies than they want to count, we actually have an athlete capable of winning medals on the World stage, our wrestlers sweep gold medals at events, and oh, yeah, we have a BASKETBALL team, does Ghana have that? Why would our President focus solely on the Super Eagles when we have a myriad of medal-winning talents? Even the black stars don't have a medal to their name, or dem don dey dash medals to quarter-finalists at WC? He's just giving you guys false hope

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Nomski0(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Portugal.
Germany.
USA.
Ghana. grin grin grin grin. Safarigirl, who do you think'll qualify from this group?
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by 3coins(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2014
GERMANY 9pts
PORTUGAL. 6pts
USA. 1pt
GHANA. 1pt

I'm nt TBJ,but mark my words

1 Like

Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Krasid(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
If Ghana wants to qualify for the next stage of the world cup, they need to beat USA, draw with portugal, and draw with Germany.That's if they are really lucky.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0: Portugal.
Germany.
USA.
Ghana. grin grin grin grin. Safarigirl, who do you think'll qualify from this group?
GERMANY is sure of a spot in the Round of 16, though I don't agree with 3coins, they won't amass the full 9 points, maybe 6 or 7. I want to say Portugal will join them, but those guys are like Ivory Coast- big names, but woeful performance on the world stage, as much as I love CR7, a tree cannot make a forest. Ghana is apparently way out of their league here, they may give a spirited performance, but it won't amount to much. A lot of people may not agree with this, but USA just might be the lucky second. This isn't the USA of '06 or 2010, Klinsman has done a wonderful job with them, they've won the likes of Germany, Italy and Mexico to name a few since he took over. So yes, I do tip the USA as the darkhorse here. Germany 7 points, USA 5 points, Portugal 4 points and Ghana 1 or 0 points
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by 3coins(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
@safari....hey sis..I dnt see any1 in daht group causing germany any problems....portugal z nt a gud team..nd germany has d best team in d world nd no team in daht group will make dem drop points... they cn go All d way IMO
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by striker9(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Only Germany has got a sure ticket to the knockout stages,Ghana might surprise some of y'all.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
striker9: Only Germany has got a sure ticket to the knockout stages,Ghana might surprise some of y'all.
I don look that thing very well, for Ghana to win even US will be near impossible cuz those guys have gotten better the last 4 years, just like Nigeria. @3coins, I don't see an easy walk for the Germans, compared to the other teams, they may have it better, but they won't get all 9 points.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by omar22(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
striker9: Only Germany has got a sure ticket to the knockout stages,Ghana might surprise some of y'all.

C Ronaldo is not only doing everything to win the Ballon D'or, but he is going for the golden ball and boot at next years World cup! Ronaldo might struggle against the Germans but against Ghana! he will run riot on ya kwaku @$$es! Ghana doesn't have a good defence and goalie! am sorry but your going to receive so serious beating this summer
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Jiggaman101: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
safarigirl: lol, dude, we know that black stars is the only functioning team in Ghana. Here, our U-17 boys win the World Cup once in every decade, our female teams in all age grades have more trophies than they want to count, we actually have an athlete capable of winning medals on the World stage, our wrestlers sweep gold medals at events, and oh, yeah, we have a BASKETBALL team, does Ghana have that? Why would our President focus solely on the Super Eagles when we have a myriad of medal-winning talents? Even the black stars don't have a medal to their name, or dem don dey dash medals to quarter-finalists at WC? He's just giving you guys false hope

Please safari don't insult basketball and call that team you got a basketball team. First of all did you not watch the Olympics. Our under 20 have been doing quite well, can't say the same for Nigeria. So yes we have lots going on but our focus will always be with the black stars. Maybe if Nigeria concentrated on super eagles then they will perform better.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Please safari don't insult basketball and call that team you got a basketball team. First of all did you not watch the Olympics. Our under 20 have been doing quite well, can't say the same for Nigeria. So yes we have lots going on but our focus will always be with the black stars. Maybe if Nigeria concentrated on super eagles then they will perform better.
just your U-20? What about others? PS our basketball team actually qualifies for tournaments, we're in Africa's top 5. I ask again, does Ghana even have a basketball team? @OMAR22, striker9 is Nigerian, he ain't no kweku
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Jiggaman101: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
safarigirl: just your U-20? What about others? PS our basketball team actually qualifies for tournaments, we're in Africa's top 5. I ask again, does Ghana even have a basketball team? @OMAR22, striker9 is Nigerian, he ain't no kweku

You can't call that team, a basketball team where 99% of the team is foreign ball and they are not good. They were the Tahiti of basketball. We have boxing, field hockey, baseball, and others but I didn't include them because no one really cares about those sports except boxing. Which no country in africa comes close to Ghana.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by striker9(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
omar22:

C Ronaldo is not only doing everything to win the Ballon D'or, but he is going for the golden ball and boot at next years World cup! Ronaldo might struggle against the Germans but against Ghana! he will run riot on ya kwaku @$$es! Ghana doesn't have a good defence and goalie! am sorry but your going to receive so serious beating this summer
I'm not Ghanian!
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Crap!

Everybody's saying Portugal will beat Ghana, that's a No-no. I remember SA 2010, we were all saying Portugal will beat Cote de Ivoire, but the game ended in a bore draw, 0-0. You guys should give Ghana a chance.

BTW, Germany ain't too strong to be defeated.
Remember Serbia?
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by slimthugchimee(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Me: i know that Nigeria will win the world cup
TB joshua: yea and i predict that ghana will qualify from their group
me: you must be joking
TB joshua: why wont i be joking are you not the one that started it first
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You can't call that team, a basketball team where 99% of the team is foreign ball and they are not good. They were the Tahiti of basketball. We have boxing, field hockey, baseball, and others but I didn't include them because no one really cares about those sports except boxing. Which no country in africa comes close to Ghana.
hahahaha. Oh, now you're against foreign-born players? But it's A-okay for KP Boateng to play for Ghana abi? Chaley, biko nu, don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by bizibrain(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Na wa 4 ghana presido.

9ja win 2013 nations cup after 19 yr, goodluck ebele JONA no dey south-africa dat golden night.

9ja win U-17 worldcup as d most sucessful winner(4th winning), goodluck ebele JONA no dey UAE dat evening.

He was 2 occupied with 9ja different palava.
Ghana presido is so idle 2 remember encouraging pathetic poor black star grin.

If na ghana win afcon nd U-17 trophy last year, dere presido will perphaps dance AZONTO GHANA grin 4 south africa nd UAE stadium dat nyt.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'll be surprised if Ghana picks a point from that group of death.
Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by GHKWAME1: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
bizibrain: Na wa 4 ghana presido.

9ja win 2013 nations cup after 19 yr, goodluck ebele JONA no dey south-africa dat golden night.

9ja win U-17 worldcup as d most sucessful winner(4th winning), goodluck ebele JONA no dey UAE dat evening.

He was 2 occupied with 9ja different palava.
Ghana presido is so idle 2 remember encouraging pathetic poor black star grin.

If na ghana win afcon nd U-17 trophy last year, dere presido will perphaps dance AZONTO GHANA grin 4 south africa nd UAE stadium dat nyt.

A statement made by a Ghanaian to Ghanaians is now the wahala for delusional hypocrites who freak out at the mention of Ghana.

Nigeria's president has suspended
his nation's football team from
international competition for two
years after a poor showing at the
World Cup.

Special presidential adviser Ima Niboro
told reporters the decision by Goodluck
Jonathan will "enable Nigeria to
reorganise its football".
The Nigerian Football Federation is to
be dissolved and an interim board
appointed, the BBC understands.
Nigeria were knocked out in the group
stages without winning a game.
Niboro said: "President Goodluck
Jonathan has directed that Nigeria
withdraws from international
competition for two years to enable the
country to put its house in order.
"This directive became necessary
following Nigeria's poor performance in
the ongoing World Cup."

1 Like

Re: Ghana Black Stars Will Surprise The World In FIFA World Cup by GHKWAME1: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama, Ahmed Musa Name Among Africa Top 15 Footballers Of 2014 / 7 Footballers Who Died On The Pitch In 2015 / Weekend Soccer Tips And Predictions ( Safe Picks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.