Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (119787 Views)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2014
phrezzz: smh
shake it small small so it doesn't fall off o, send ur money joor make i buy ur card.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phrezzz: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
sconp: shake it small small so it doesn't fall off o, send ur money joor make i buy ur card.
go send am on friday! Haha Thank you My guy
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
GUIDELINES ON UNN PUME REGISTRATION:
First of all, UNN pume form is filled with pins from the card you will purchase in the banks @N2000 with bank commission which is usually N100, N200 or N300 depending on the bank. The correct site to use is www.unnportal.com and NOT www.portal.unn.edu.ng (its not available). One thing you need to know is that you can do your registration and print your pume slip in any cyber cafe in the country, the only problem is the PIN which is needed for the registration. The scratch is mainly sold in Nsukka, enugu and sometimes..Onitsha. If we succeed in distributing the cards across the nation, I will post the address and numbers but for now, you will get it at Nsukka or Enugu. For those of living far, dont worry, we will help you in getting the scratch card., we will send you the PIN in the scratch card, register you (If you want) and you can go to any cyber cafe to print out your pume slip or do your registration yourself. Your names, passport, faculty, department are already there in the data base in the portal, the only thing you need to add are your email address and phone number. When you login to www.unnportal.com, you will see 2014-2015 Pume & DE selection application, we are stil yet to creat the homepage for it, click on it to open where you will fill your form with your jamb registration number and the PIN from the scratch card. After that, it will open another page where you will see all your details, add your email address and phone number and submit to print out your slip.
The cards will be out tomorrow, so if you want to be among the first batch to get it, start applying now. Once the site starts functioning, i will inform you.
Good luck!
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
UNN portal is now open for 2014 pume registration and the cards are also now available.
HOW TO GET THE UNN PUME SCRATCH CARD:
Its sold in the banks: Zenith bank, UBA bank and UNN micro finance banks at enugu and Nsukka.
For those of you who stay far or those who wont be able to get the card from where you are or those who dont have strength for the queue or those who go to work, all you need to do is send your registration number, email (if you dont have email, dont bother i wil use mine),I will send the PIN from the scratch card, register you if you want and you can use the PIN to print out your post ume slip or do your registration.
NOTE: Bank charges 200 and I will charge my own for the stress which you will know when you request for the card.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is there any body that has registered should indicate how it went
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ebele150: Is there any body that has registered should indicate how it went
I have registered over 45 people since yesterday, so people have started registration my dear. The cards are now available in zenith bank and UBA inside UNN and we help people in getting it especially those who are far.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2014
HOW TO DO YOUR UNN PUME REGISTRATION:
When you purchase the card or when someone sends you the PIN, go to unnportal (www.unnportal.com) and you will see 2014-2015 pume & DE selection application. Click on it to see another page for instruction, click on accept it and click on "next" to open another page where you will see 3 rectangular boxes:
Registration number ....................
Confirm Reg number ....................
Access Code ................................
The access code is the PIN from the scratch card which contains 10 digit numbers starting with PUME-........ Example PUME-1234567890
N/B: While supplying the access code (PIN), remember to include the PUME- before the 10 digit numbers if not, it will be telling you invalid access code.
You have 2 weeks remaining. The closing date is on Friday, 1st August.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by makkitush: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Odunhana: The purpose of opening this thread is to guide the intending students of the great citadel of learning, University Of Nigeria. Through which their desire and aims can be achieved. Thanks

Welcome on board.
pls i have questions.
1.do unn offer dentristry
2.can one change from biochem/microbio to pharmacy/dentristry.
3.if yes,what will be expected from me for the transfer.thank u
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by lawrenceunaa: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
guys which other banks apart from zenith can i get the post ume scratch card
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
makkitush: pls i have questions.
1.do unn offer dentristry
2.can one change from biochem/microbio to pharmacy/dentristry.
3.if yes,what will be expected from me for the transfer.thank u
Yes, UNN offers Dentistry.

Concerning transfer, If you are transferring to any course and it is still the same faculty with the former, you won't have problem repeating the same year.

But, if the faculty is different, you may have to repeat your 1st year in the faculty you are transferring to.

NOTE: The Minimum requirement i.e Your O'level, JAMB combinations must go along with the TRANSFER. Which means, you must consider your Subject Combination.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa: guys which other banks apart from zenith can i get the post ume scratch card

UBA sells it also
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by makkitush: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Odunhana: Yes, UNN offers Dentistry.

Concerning transfer, If you are transferring to any course and it is still the same faculty with the former, you won't have problem repeating the same year.

But, if the faculty is different, you may have to repeat your 1st year in the faculty you are transferring to.

NOTE: The Minimum requirement i.e Your O'level, JAMB combinations must go along with the TRANSFER. Which means, you must consider your Subject Combination.
thank very much,pls is money involve in the transfer.if yes,hw much.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa: guys which other banks apart from zenith can i get the post ume scratch card
are you in enugu? It might be difficult getting it outside enugu, onitsha.
But I have the form for sale if you are interested. #2,500
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2014
makkitush: thank very much,pls is money involve in the transfer.if yes,hw much.
It has always been #5,000. I don't know for this time, new administration may come up with different thing entirely.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by makkitush: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Odunhana: It has always been #5,000. I don't know for this time, new administration may come up with different thing entirely.
5k,that's better compared to unizik who will demand up to 50k/100k (transfer to pharmacy).and a Gp of 4.0.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT SLIP AND JAMB NOTIFICATION RESULT:
Many people are confused about these 2 things, they are not the same. Jamb notification result doesnt have your passport on it while original jamb result slip carries your passport on it. During pume, what you need is original jamb result slip, the one that carries your passport, you can also come with the 2 if you have them, they are not heavy.
Jamb result notification is the one you use e-bundle card to print it out while original jamb rsult slip is the one you use e-facility card to print it out, it carries your passport on it. If you cant find the card, simply ask me for it and I will help you out with that.
I dont know if this is clear enough to you.
UNN pume cards are now available and only 2 weeks are remaining for your registration.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by PrinceCEE(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
pls odunhana et al, any news about UNN's direct entry

Odunhana, since u entered UNN, u don 4get abt ur boys for UI's thread
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2014
@Odunhana, more power to your elbow. My jamb result doesnt hav my passport on it,what do i do. And also which one is E-facility,where do i get it.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by chobbyme: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls is unn DE form out? If yes hw much is it nd wie do I get d form
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Those who don't have the one with passport, I gathered that its likely UNN will accept it but just try and get the one with passport if you can. You will stil need it during your admission clearance and it also covers the result notification slip.
chobbyme: Pls is unn DE form
out? If yes hw much is it nd wie do I get d form
Its not yet time for DE pume.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by sconp: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
dagentility: @Odunhana, more power to your elbow. My jamb result doesnt hav my passport on it,what do i do. And also which one is E-facility,where do i get it.
you can get the card in some cybercafes or you go to the nearest jamb office
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
sconp: you can get the card in some cybercafes or you go to the nearest jamb office
Thnks dear
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Austineonyeka: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
if you need help with anything about admission in UNN call this number 07015782875
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by SammyT95(m): 3:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dagentility(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Emmm, one more question fron d house pls, are we alowed to use calculator or four figure table for the exam.
Re: University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Odunhana: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
dagentility: Emmm, one more question fron d house pls, are we alowed to use calculator or four figure table for the exam.
Only Non-Programmable calculator will be allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

List Of The Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / JAMB UTME Result 2010 WHAT NEXT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.