Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122730 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by fazbuk(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please any Nigerian Student ( Masters by Research) in Malaysia here?
Especially at University Malaya
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by babacares: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:

BIKO I NO DEY EXCHANGE MONEY!

Please i need help and information.

Malaysia embassy in Abuja said it is no longer doing endorsement for credentials and documents, but MDEC in Malaysia is requesting for credentials to be endorsed by Malaysia embassy in Nigeria to process Employment Pass. My employer is confused on what to do next

Any help or information from anyone here.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by babacares: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
please can anybody help me with a WORKING email address or phone number of the Nigerian Embassy in Malaysia or any of the staff.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by uchman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
babacares:
please can anybody help me with a WORKING email address or phone number of the Nigerian Embassy in Malaysia or any of the staff.
is the embassy processing visa?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Try to call between 9-10am. I’ll suggest u call cuz they don’t really respond to emails

babacares:

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Victor3169: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone, does Malaysia allow student from Nigeria at the moment, and does the Nigeria Malaysia embassy require a bank statement before you can be giving a visa

Please help because I am about to start preparing my Malaysia study visa
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by itzgbengene: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
yungbilli:
you are right. If it's Malay malay or indiri runnnn but if it's chinko they're few nice ones... but don't come to Malaysia thinking there's job...not everyone is lucky ooo.
Hello boss.
Concerning your passport that wasn't delivered on time then. I'm facing similar issue now, how did you later get it??
What steps did you take?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by itzgbengene: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
lighthousearc:
I see from the thread a lot of people are having issues with public universities. Why don’t you try accredited private universities or colleges. They do most of the application for you and admission is out in few days and some that same day.

Though tuition is a bit expensive but some are very cheap.

For example i did my Masters (course work) in Westminster international college (Cardiff Metropolitan University Uk certificate) it took me 1yr (MBA). Tuition is about Rm21,000 as at 2016 and I got a refund of Rm2000 after I graduated �

After graduation I’m currently running my PHD in Limkokwing University. Tuition RM13,900 excluding miscellaneous charges.

In summary, if you can afford a private university please apply for a private uni it will save you the stress of EMGS process and so on. Also do your research well not all private universities are recognized abroad. So be mindful.

Cheers �
Hello boss.
How did your parent later got their passport?
Was it sent to the wrong dhl office, or you didn't just check the dhl office while waiting for notification?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by dives(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello everyone. How is the cost of living in KL like? Excluding rent, can one survive on 400RMB per month for feeding and expenses?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by uchman(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Has Malaysia embassy started giving tourist visa?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2021
dives:
Hello everyone. How is the cost of living in KL like? Excluding rent, can one survive on 400RMB per month for feeding and expenses?

Lol 400RM monthly in KL? That’s not possible! �
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Ajibesin: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
dives:

Not in Kuala, maybe in Kajang or Penang.. But definitely not in Kuala Lumpur.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ajibesin:

Not in Kuala, maybe in Kajang or Penang.. But definitely not in Kuala Lumpur.

Still not possible to survive with 400rm monthly in those cities not even in Nilai sef.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by arshad880(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
I want to come to the Nigerian Embassy at Malaysia.

Can anyone suggest which cheap hotels around there and the cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.