Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W (724 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP / Help On Installing Mysqli Extension For PHP On A Linux Server / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2014
I need tweaking of my new magazine theme with some programming using PHP on WP,
I AM TALKING ABOUT MENU PAGES CONTENTS POSTS AS IT IS SEQUENTIALLY IN BLOG ROLL WITH READ MORE..I HAVE ATTACHED A SAMPLE IMAGE FROM A MENU PAGE BELOW
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I CAN CODE BUT I NEED A CLUE TO ACHIEVE THIS ON WP

Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
IS ANYBODY THERE?
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
I NEED SOMEONE TO...ASSIST AND RESPOND NOW
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2014
IS ANYBODY THERE?
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by Gerardcole(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2014
There are many things in that SS. What do you really need help with?
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by 5hyguy: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Wat in particular do u want to tweak in thr
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Gerardcole: There are many things in that SS. What do you really need help with?

MENU PAGES CONTENTS POSTS TO APPEAR IN SEQUENCE LIKE BLOGROLL
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
5hyguy: Wat in particular do u want to tweak in thr

THANKS - I WANT THE MENU PAGES CONTENTS POSTS TO APPEAR IN SEQUENCE LIKE BLOGROLL
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by jidez007: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
don't disturb yourself. that's jst d work of a theme. email me I think I av some premium themes dat can do it.
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by 5hyguy: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
dammylarey:

THANKS - I WANT THE MENU PAGES CONTENTS POSTS TO APPEAR IN SEQUENCE LIKE BLOGROLL
boss that's a theme in action
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by aikfrank(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2014
If you don't know its better to keep quiet

My dear that is not theme

It can be coded
You are simply echoing stored values

Contact me jareee let's talk business

aikwebdesign at gmail dot come
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by 5hyguy: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2014
aikfrank: If you don't know its better to keep quiet

My dear that is not theme

It can be coded
You are simply echoing stored values

Contact me jareee let's talk business

aikwebdesign at gmail dot come

shaking my head
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by aikfrank(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
5hyguy: shaking my head

Don't shake please talk let me reply you
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by 5hyguy: 5:11am On Jan 08, 2014
aikfrank:

Don't shake please talk let me reply you

ure a goat, he who dosent knw shud keep mute, google blogroll ndd ul get its pluging, its open source, ure talkn abt coding wen u can't speak gud english, lmao!!
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by jidez007: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2014
aikfrank: If you don't know its better to keep quiet

I would have appreciated it if you just said your opinion with out the quoted words above.
Punchng uses a custom theme based on genesis framework (it's just like creating a child theme).
Look at http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ they use a magazine theme, I don't think there is much difference between it and Punchng. And here is a website I designed recently http://consciencemagazine.com/
So why not show us the themes you have coded from scratch?
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by 5hyguy: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2014
jidez007:
I would have appreciated it if you just said your opinion with out the quoted words above.
Punchng uses a custom theme based on genesis framework (it's just like creating a child theme).
Look at http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ they use a magazine theme, I don't think there is much difference between it and Punchng. And here is a website I designed recently http://consciencemagazine.com/
So why not show us the themes you have coded from scratch?
e tire me 4 d guy ooo, d guy guy dey feel like one programmer, abg no mind d guy joor jide
Re: I Need Tweaking Of My New Magazine Theme With Some Programming Using PHP On W by dammylarey(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2014
thank you all for your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Hostgator Summer Sale 75% Off Hosting + Free Wordpress Setup / How To Get More Traffic / Web Developer Needed In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.