Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Dublin - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dublin (7286 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dublin by oludayo20(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
ayomifull:

@ Lina how many children do you have and will you be able to take care of your financial need unti you are able to secure a job? Being an EU citizen you can move in freely, look for job and continue with life. If knowing someone is the problem i can be of help, i reside in Ireland and can assist you with more info needed. Though i work full time i can still create some time to help out a little bit. If you are serious and sincere i can offer you a room for 2 weeks for free after which you have to get a place. My cousin(UK citizen), just moved over to Ireland from UK he got a job a week after he moved here, he stayed in my house for a month and has now got a place for himself u can reach me on ayo.ayomikun@yahoo.ie
@Ayomifull:it's great knowing some good nigerians still exist,God bless your heart sister!
Re: Dublin by linapeace(f): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
Thanks so much ayomikun , i have already sent u a mail, am so happy that good kindhearted people like u still exist. stay blessed.
Re: Dublin by linapeace(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2008
ayomifull:

@ Lina how many children do you have and will you be able to take care of your financial need unti you are able to secure a job? Being an EU citizen you can move in freely, look for job and continue with life. If knowing someone is the problem i can be of help, i reside in Ireland and can assist you with more info needed. Though i work full time i can still create some time to help out a little bit. If you are serious and sincere i can offer you a room for 2 weeks for free after which you have to get a place. My cousin(UK citizen), just moved over to Ireland from UK he got a job a week after he moved here, he stayed in my house for a month and has now got a place for himself u can reach me on ayo.ayomikun@yahoo.ie

HI ayomikun, i have written you two mails but havent got any reply yet, pls i would like you to reach ma at nneibe@yahoo.com
i will like us to be in full contact pls.
Re: Dublin by ayomifull(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2008
linapeace:

HI ayomikun, i have written you two mails but havent got any reply yet, please i would like you to reach ma at nneibe@yahoo.com
i will like us to be in full contact please.

I replied both mails as soon as u sent them may be check your junk box.
Re: Dublin by slickfiz(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
I am an Irish Citizen and have my passport, and am an IT Systems Engineer. My wife is also a Doctor and we would like to move to Ireland. How can we achieve this. Need help and information to facilitate the move

@ayomifull pls help with info
Re: Dublin by CryptoRepublic1: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
slickfiz:
I am an Irish Citizen and have my passport, and am an IT Systems Engineer. My wife is also a Doctor and we would like to move to Ireland. How can we achieve this. Need help and information to facilitate the move

@ayomifull pls help with info

Do you have the passport?if not then go to the embassy and apply for the passport first.
Re: Dublin by slickfiz(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Do you have the passport?if not then go to the embassy and apply for the passport first.

I have the passport but my wife isn't a citizen so she doesn't have one.
Re: Dublin by CryptoRepublic1: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
slickfiz:

I have the passport but my wife isn't a citizen so she doesn't have one.

It's best you come first and then process for her from here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam / How Much Is The Minimum Amount To Run Masters Degree In Canada / Poland People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.