Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

China Will Always Be The Best - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Will Always Be The Best (872 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Will Always Be The Best by metoo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
when i arraived this blessed country in the 90's  they were struggling to gain their feet at the international standard table, despite the increase in population, they worked very hard, the goverment and the poeple work endlessly to see that their dreams for the country will stand, they engaged in various bids to host various international organized events just to prove to the world that they are capable, in the year 2000 they srtive harder at their pursuit and in 2001 they were given the rights to host one of the most important events in the world 'the olympics' they worked harder, day and night both the goverment officials, the sport administrators, the citizens and the common chinese joined hands to see that the olympics will be the best ever hosted, on the night they anounced that china was to host the olympics tears of joy fell from my eyes and millions of chinese took to the streets with joy. beleive it or not the chinese are one set of people that pratically demontrates cooperation from the top to the least person, they went through series of critics, unforseen incidence and within hours they will be hosting the greatest event ever, please go online, see the olympic stadium they built, see what they have done, their overseas citizens contributed, their goverment work endlessly to see that the dream for one world, one dream will be acheived. my fellow friends, i want to say that these country china is great, great not only for what it's has achived but for they were able to witstand, overcome and conquer. china is an example for other countries like nigeria to emulate,copy and follow suit. the work not only lies in the hands of the goverment but in the hands of the citizens, we need to put our spirit together to achieve one goal. wish one day NIGERIA  will go as far as china has gone,  hey readers. beleive it or not i see china to be the greatest nation in a matter of years to come and i am proud not only to have visited this great country but to be part of it in many positive ways, i hope those who intend to come will also join me in congatulating the chinese for their efforts and achievements.ONE WORLD ONE DREAM IS THE MOTTO FOR CHINA AND I STRONGLY SUPPORT CHINA'S MOTTO ANYTIME ANYDAY! LONG LIVE THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA, LONG LIVE THE COOPERATION THAT LEIS BETWEEN NIGERIA AND CHINA AND LONG LIVE THE COOPERATION OF BOTH COUNTRIES! LAST NOTE: FOR THOSE OF US AFRICANS WHO COME TO CHINA TO DISGRACE OUR ROOTS, SHAME UNTO YOU,FOR THOSE OF US AFRICANS WHO COME TO BE GOOD AMBASSODORS OF AFRICA , MORE GRACE TO YOUR EFFORTS. CHINA IS A PEACEFUL AND LOVING COUNTRY AND FOREIGNERS LIKE US WOULD LIKE IT TO BE THAT WAY. ONE CHINA! ONE WORLD! ONE DREAM!!!!
Re: China Will Always Be The Best by 8ball(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2008
metoo:

when i arraived this blessed country in the 90's they were struggling to gain their feet at the international standard table, despite the increase in population, they worked very hard, the goverment and the poeple work endlessly to see that their dreams for the country will stand, they engaged in various bids to host various international organized events just to prove to the world that they are capable, in the year 2000 they srtive harder at their pursuit and in 2001 they were given the rights to host one of the most important events in the world 'the olympics' they worked harder, day and night both the goverment officials, the sport administrators, the citizens and the common chinese joined hands to see that the olympics will be the best ever hosted, on the night they anounced that china was to host the olympics tears of joy fell from my eyes and millions of chinese took to the streets with joy. beleive it or not the chinese are one set of people that pratically demontrates cooperation from the top to the least person, they went through series of critics, unforseen incidence and within hours they will be hosting the greatest event ever, please go online, see the olympic stadium they built, see what they have done, their overseas citizens contributed, their goverment work endlessly to see that the dream for one world, one dream will be acheived. my fellow friends, i want to say that these country china is great, great not only for what it's has achived but for they were able to witstand, overcome and conquer. china is an example for other countries like nigeria to emulate,copy and follow suit. the work not only lies in the hands of the goverment but in the hands of the citizens, we need to put our spirit together to achieve one goal. wish one day NIGERIA will go as far as china has gone, hey readers. beleive it or not i see china to be the greatest nation in a matter of years to come and i am proud not only to have visited this great country but to be part of it in many positive ways, i hope those who intend to come will also join me in congatulating the chinese for their efforts and achievements.ONE WORLD ONE DREAM IS THE MOTTO FOR CHINA AND I STRONGLY SUPPORT CHINA'S MOTTO ANYTIME ANYDAY! LONG LIVE THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA, LONG LIVE THE COOPERATION THAT LEIS BETWEEN NIGERIA AND CHINA AND LONG LIVE THE COOPERATION OF BOTH COUNTRIES! LAST NOTE: FOR THOSE OF US AFRICANS WHO COME TO CHINA TO DISGRACE OUR ROOTS, SHAME UNTO YOU,FOR THOSE OF US AFRICANS WHO COME TO BE GOOD AMBASSODORS OF AFRICA , MORE GRACE TO YOUR EFFORTS. CHINA IS A PEACEFUL AND LOVING COUNTRY AND FOREIGNERS LIKE US WOULD LIKE IT TO BE THAT WAY. ONE CHINA! ONE WORLD! ONE DREAM!!!!

That was quite an impressive detail.i just hope that Nigeria would take a cue from the Asians

(1) (Reply)

Praise D Lord. Nigeria Immigration Has Started Refund On Multiply Payment. / Nairalanders: I Need Your Advice: Please Advice Me!its Urgent / There Is No Place Like Ur Country, Life Overseas is not all butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.