Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

The One-an Epic Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One-an Epic Story (801 Views)

Sisterly Love ( An Epic Reply After 6 Years) / See An Epic Reply From Someone Who Wanted To Learn Fiction from me( Photo) / Epic Of A Fisherman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One-an Epic Story by Odward(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chapter one
in the year 2077,it all began when the prophecy came out on the walls of Temple of Aisun ji-‎بحق ش لاحغ ساشمم لاث لاحقى هى صثسف شبقهؤش اث ساشمم لاث فاث ح‎(For a boy shall be chosen from the clan of the li)it came as a shocker to the monks for their chosen one was to come from the house of li -it has never happened since the past 10 years.what really happened was the last chosen one was from the house of li but he failed blatantly all becos he was power drunk-a curse.because of this the house of li had be banned from the temple.now they ve' been compelled to look for the last blood.************************************************
Mihail-the villian.sitted on the throne with the princess,the chief security and the Eye-an woman who sees vision for mihail. What do you see kaya asked mihail in anger saliva coming out of the mouth,in trance i see a li blood taking up a sword-in high tensed face and Gasped while opening her eyes....he killed you.
Re: The One-an Epic Story by Odward(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sun ray shoned into the room revealing a young boy of 17,getting up from the bed went to the window to get a noseful of nature,jack was a tall lanky brave boy(maybe a trait from his father) with short but curly hair,blued hair,his mother was an american but he had a japanese dad but he never got to know him.Then he went to the courtyard to meet master li shui who stooled down with only the two thumb toes drinking cofee,how was ur nite jack,it was exhausting as a result of yesterday training speaking with uttermost bitterness and hatred.gives a sarcastic laugh then you don't know what we are in for today hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha ..............i dey come make i go drink garri.
Re: The One-an Epic Story by Odward(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chapter 2
In anger,i thought the house of li went into extinction in the last 10 years asked mihailo yes they did but i think they survived sir,then kill all of them,find them,hunt them down i went them dead,yes sire bowing down then he went away.turning to the guard bind her and take her to her basement.
In a training room depicts jack training with master li,56 57 58.....*grubling* i can't continue am damn messed up with these bull shit,alryt Tai chi activated with the twinkle of an eye the arena changes to plain field with a computerised virtual fighter errupting from the groung smacking jack,jack who falls on the ground quickly dodges the next hit with a quick chinese get-up gives him a hard kick,the fight continues with seems to wining proceeds to level five weapon stage:a samurai shows up with a deadly blade that with only a swing in the air severed two unfortunate insects.jack who is ready for the samurai engage in a combat swinging and jumping and falling,cursing and writhing with pains;with determination rises from the ground dodging every single move and hits from the samurai he quickly does a trick of distraction to disarm the samurai with hesistation kills him immediately everything turns normal and he receives a excellent mark-his best so far.i see u are greatly improving in your fighting skills said master,then i think you are prepared for the next round.am gonna teach you a secret fighting skills which i learnt from my teachers-they go outside to the grass,the first step is to meditate-focus is needed you must blank out ur mind,jack which takes a stance begin to meditate but seems to get distracted from a fly got hit on the head with a steak-ouch rubbing the am concentrating man.after doing these for days he his seen meditating but fighting with his master with their eyes closed,after the clangings of blades they came back to reality.you must master the dancing sword before you take up your quest so as to add to your wining streak yes sir said jack with a quite matured face and overgrown beards-as a result of training.just then cars and bike screeching outside revealing red and black uniform soldiers-involving higly trained ninjas also,with a voice imprint made by jack-weapons imediately guns came out of some specially made openings taking out the soldiers and ninjas,others disappearing some falling down dead.jack and master li went for shelter taking up arms fighting and displaying stunts and feats,jack using his numerous and favourite trick-making lots of carbon copies of himself thereby killing them in multitude,as jack came to his normal self he saw a ninja in a different but special and colourful attire throwing sharp darts at him weaving evrything only to discover a very sharp pain in his lap and arm shouting in pain takes little dart like pen knife from his chest throwing it at the skillful ninja who dodges it and makes advance towards him in a fighting spirit as fast as lightening hitting jack which pours out blood from his mouth,althought jack severed some blows to the ninja he was struck by a sword in his left side of chest suprised and shocked to see another but yet critical hit coming from the ninja but intervened by his master who stays in his place to take the painful hit from the ninja he dies-although he had recieved other hits from the previous fight from the soldiers been an old man but higly experienced but no matter what u know fit cheat nature,the only thing jack remembered was seeing master li and his supposed father falling to the ground with blood stained bruises and the ninja running and jumping from wall to wall revealing his escape but without jack tearing off the crest on the regalia of the ninja jack collasped.
Abeg Ghost readers make una commend my writings to encourage me and notify me of my mistake......NOTE:this is highly fictional which came from my imagination don't tink its some sort of film,more updates coming tomorrow thanks.

(1) (Reply)

15 Use Cases Comparing E-books To Traditional Books: An Illustrated List / I Am Scared Please Help. / The Link - Revisited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.