Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Link - Revisited - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Link - Revisited (767 Views)

The link- a story by damex333 / Larry Sun,pls Post The Link To The Paradox Of Abel Here. / All Published Authors List Your Book/books And Past The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Link - Revisited by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
This story was started by me, through my other account but, I forgot the password to both the account and the email I used in opening the account.

The first updates are not new, It's just d normal copy and paste from the former story.

Enjoy.
Re: The Link - Revisited by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
As Early as 3:00a.m of a cold Wednesday Morning , Alex woke up with a jolt, he had been dreaming.
His eyes went on a tour around the room he was , The 12feet brown painted square room which has no window, as the only form of ventilation comes from the iron gates that barricade the only escape route. Seeing the iron gates reminded him that he was in the police cell and not his room.
He scratched the spot that a generation of mosquitoes just feasted upon on his back, then tried to stretch his legs, but the obstruction only reminded him of the condition and mode of sleeping in this cage-like cell. 3 on a roll. Luckily for him, his sleeping post was close to one of the four edges of the room, so he sat up and rested on the wall, he looked around his brain did a mental count of his neighbours and he counted 12 criminals or alleged criminals, he looked at his nearest neighbour, he was dark complexion man with long beards that would make u mistake him 4 Osama bin laden, he was bare chested. He reminded himself that in the next two days, he will be tried again, his case has been a tough one as one top lawyer / activist had taken up his case, So she has appealed the case after the customary court has gave him a death sentence, so he decided to take a nap, but couldnt.

'Hey!', alex neighbour tapped him on his back,
"stand up and hear if the officer go call your name" tunji shouted at alex that was still feeling sleepy.
"wey the eight cultist wey we carry come here yesterday" the officer called,
"we dey here jor" they chorused, "come here make you dey go your mama house o" the
officer replied them,
they all went out leaving Alex and there men.
Alex then stared at the three of
them, then Alex looked more at the man that woke him up, he was 6feet tall, he was the neighbour that slept next to him,
"hi" he said, the other two looked at him like he is talking poo,
"hello" his neighbour which Alex
later knew his name to be Tunji, answered him wondering wat brought him there seeing that he looked like he is in his early twenty he was 5feet 7inch tall of average weight, then he asked Alex "what are you in for" this brought the attention of the other guys in the cell.

Alex Osatumpong came from an average family but his father being a calabar man love women almost more than his life which leads to him having more than 4 wives and each wife bore him children even with this Mr. Osatumpong had many children outside wedlock, though he didn't marry any of his
three other wives lawfully except for the first one, Alex mother . Alex had been a very good and brilliant
boy but due to his father's nonchalant attitude to his academics, it was very slow and at age 17 he dropped out of senior secondary school 1.
Since alex mother had died during child birth when she was trying to give birth to the 4th child, alex was sent to live with his father's
immediate junior brother.

"omo oshi, omo radarada(silly child, useless child),i send am message, him lose my money,
my whole fifty naira", bukky explained to her husband,
"he must find am o, or else he no go chop for this house", she continued. Bukky is a young normal weight lady of twenty seven years, the wife to Alex uncle,
"ehn, Alex how did you lose the money, if you don't find that money, you wont eat in this house o" chidi added salt to Alex's injury,
"ah uncle, na those boys for that tarmac snatch am for my hand
o, even as i wan collect am, na im one of them slap my face, threaten me with knife o." Alex lied, he had use the money to play gamble, when Ade his friend and a member of the tarmac convince him, but unfortunately for him, he lost out on the dice game, when he threw a one.
"you should have wait for them
to cut you with the knife before coming na" chidi replied. Alex then resigned after realising that his food for this night and tomorrow morning is surely in Mars or Pluto .
The next day, after chidi had gone out, and bukky is still in her bedroom since she was married a full house wife, Alex was busy with his exercises in the sitting room, and their apartment is just a room and parlour apartment. Bukky got up from her bed and
head to the sitting room only to find Alex shirtless, Alex was 5 feet 3inches tall, with broad shoulders and arguable 4-packs abs, that entice bukky anytime she sees it,
" come and help me kill the rat that is disturbing me in the
room o." she partially shouted, "person wey never chop since yesterday no fit kill rat o" he answered her,
"please, i will cook now, and will give you", she pleaded and made him agree to followed her inside,
she then pointed to the cupboard beside the bed
"its in there" he turned to asked her where and saw that she was totally unclad, with her two extra-large twins towers dangling like a pendulum Bob, and the two dark n1pples, pointing at him, he blinked twice, pinched himself trying to wake himself from this dream, cos its too real to be true, he has always fantasise squeezing the twin tower of bukky, and here is a real chance to do it.
"are you going to stand there all day?", her voice cut through his thought, they got to work and he first went to squeeze the twin tower, and he also discarded all of his clothing, immediately he got on her and started penetrating, after few minutes, chidi barged in.
Re: The Link - Revisited by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
*did i say barge in, i meant chidi came in.*
Few minutes later, the flung open and Chidi strolled in with his bag on his back like a schoolboy, immediately he saw them, his mouth flung open like it was expecting flies to flood in, bukky saw him immediately because the bed is facing the door, and she started feigning a act of molest against her, unknown to Alex, he
pinned her hand to the bed, and continue the to and fro movement.
"egbami o, ofe pa mi o, o molest mi ni o. (help me, he wants to kill me, he is rapping me o.) Alex was
dumbfounded, he then saw a shadow forming in front of him, he jumped off bukky and off the bed, that single action saved his head
from the big stick chidi was about to break his head with, bukky was crying the deceptive tears she mastered since the days of her youth to deceive men like chidi explaining to her husband how Alex had succeeded in luring her in and forcefully known her in the Biblical meaning, but Alex wasn't around to counter her claims, as he has fled the apartment, and chidi accepted all that his wife told him without objections like someone that is being controlled by a remote.
"wetin do you wey you hang your head for your hands like person wey them don pronounce death sentence for" ibrahim, alex
best friend in the neighbourhood asked him in the evening, ibrahim, a 5feet 1inch tall, slim guy with muscles like that of sin cara of WWE was clad in a brown round neck T-shirt over a three quarters black pants.
Alex looked up to his friend and said "bukky don kill me o",
"bukky kill you, and you still dey here dey follow me talk?" ibrahim answered while picking sand from the floor to pour on him,
"ta, no be that talk jor, wetin you wan do?" Alex asked,
"na sand i wan pour you make you vanish back na, as you talk say bukky don kpake you"ibro answered "my guy, tell me wetin happen" he continued while dusting the pavement beside alex so that he can sit there, Alex narrated his condition to him.
"how you take know say na she tell
chidi say na molest you molest am?"
"i wan go back to the house, na im i con see kunle our neighbour, the guy talk say make i no go back say even chidi still dey find me wan break my head" Alex said sorrowfully hanging his head like a piece of clothing on the anger
" where you go con stay now na?" ibro said with concern "abi you go join us for tarmac and you go dey sleep for our house?" he continued
"my guy, a berger no dey get choice o, even the boys go happy to see me for there" alex said. They both rose up to leave and they started walking toward the route to the tarmac.
They arrived at the tarmac after walking some 15 minutes, and met some boys and the chairman of the tarmac there, the chairman was
very approachable and he housed all boys in his little one room apartment, rumors has it that he has another fresh two bedroom apartment, but to the boys they were just what they were - rumors. "ehn, olori oko bam bam, owo meji fun enikan,(the big chairman, two hand for one person) the one that talks and no one counter
attack" Alex hailed him,
"lexo, wa gbayi, kilon wa kiri, what are you looking for in our tarmac today after we don chop your money yesterday."
"haba, chairman, shey i no fit come here again ni?"
"no, you are welcome na, i just wan know maybe you carry money come, wey my boys go fit chop today."
"oga na big wahala dey him head o" ibro interjected.
"lexo, wetin do you?" chairman asked with concern
"chairman, bukky and chidi don pursue me commot for house o"
"you mean say bukky eru aya (load of the chest=big bosoms ) and ur uncle don pursue for house? And wetin you sef do them na?"
"Ehya, kpele, Where you con dey stay now?".he asked him after listening to his ordeals.
"I no get anywhere to stay o"
"lexo, you know say you be my boy, wetin you want make i do?"
"I come ask if i fit stay for your side o"
"that one na small thing na- you fit come our side con sleep na" chairman said and continued facing the other guys that are just three in number
"where ibro go?"
"im dey there, im go collect money from that danfo wey wan load for there" (danfo no be german language o, its a special kinda 16-passenger bus that is used mainly in Lagos mostly coloured yellow), ajayi, that is always called jade answered,
"ehn, lexo go join you guys for here"
"make i quick go our meeting jawe" he said
"tell ibro say i don waka" he yelled as was going.
"with all the epistle you just said, you still haven't answered my question o." tunji cut him short, "what really are you in for" he
continued, the other two inmates laughed out loud ,
"ehn, that's where am going" alex countered,
"i know, but tell me what you are in for first" tunji further probed "robbery and murder" alex whispered,
"ehn" tunji exclaimed, his face looked like it just saw faeces, He was vividly shocked, as
he wonder how this small boy don rob people and even murder someone or people
"why you con dey whisper? Shey na the police you no want make them hear you ni or we wey dey inside the cell with you?" one of the other two inmates asked a rhetoric question.
"oya continue your epistle, but fast forward am" tunji finally said after overcoming his shock
Re: The Link - Revisited by Jeanfortune(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
urm Damex333, fastforward d update abeg
Re: The Link - Revisited by Aghagba(f): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
he is back,ties wrapper,calls all d women,start singing 'dammex is back ' ×3
Re: The Link - Revisited by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
"food dey this house so?" ade asked, it was a hard time for the
boys as the governor has cancelled all tarmac in the state, and how they have been eating, (d writer sef no know).
"shey the food wey your papa buy keep for here abi?" ibro
answered him with a question which is typical of a good Nigerian citizen.
"no mind am, him just wan make you vex ni jawe" jade told ibro
trying to calm him.
"wetin dey do this one, who you dey vex for, abeg park well jor" ade
replied him in a brotherly manner, before ibro can say anything, ade pulled out #500 from his back pocket and point it to them, "oya
take make una go arrange food make we chop". Immediately, lexo that has been so quiet and silent both in words and action
sprang up like a spring suppressed since 1881 and grab the money like a mad hungry guy he was then stormed out of the room to do the arrangement all in the speed of light,
"but ade, i asked you shey you get money this morning before you commot 4 this place na, and you talk say you no get money" chairman asked ade after lexo had left and he had got over his shock. "ehn, money no dey my hand that time na" ade replied
"where ds money con come from?" chairman asked again
"na....... Na....... ehn .......m" ade stammered
"ade my guy, we sef don dey find job wey we wan to or business we go engage in wey go dey bring money to our pockets and the money sef go dey enter house na" chairman said understanding that he was reluctant to say it out
"na toothpick business o" ade opened up to them, toothpick business is not the buying and selling of toothpick or those tiny sticks o, but its d searching and empting of unsuspecting people pockets and purse sometimes it is the grabbing and passing around of innocent people properties for proper keeping .
"for where you dey do that one?" jade asked
" na 4 every where o." ade answered
"but that business risky na"chairman said. Lexo came in with five plates filled with indomie and eggs that mere looking at it you wud know that he has done toothpick business before coming up with it. "lexo, na just five card you take prepare all this tin wey i dey see for plate?" ade asked suprisingly
"na, somehow somehow o." lexo replied. The four of them shared a look but lexo saw it and said
" person fit no see another one chop today or tomorow o. Na im make me carry small indomie noodlles join the small wey i buy o" lexo explain
"you sef don dey work be that o. " ibro said "which kin work?"
lexo asked while the other laughed loudly and lexo was looking like they have sold him already.
"ade talk say na toothpick business make am get small money for hand and we dey think say make we join am but we still dey think am, so as you don dey do the business small small so, na to join make business grow e remain?" chairman poured out.
"kai, me sef get that kind thought before o, but i be dey fear say make you no go pursue me commot for house na." lexo confessed.
Re: The Link - Revisited by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jeanfortune:
urm Damex333, fastforward d update abeg
I will try to do that ma'am, Thanks for reading
Re: The Link - Revisited by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Aghagba:
he is back,ties wrapper,calls all d women,start singing 'dammex is back ' ×3
my dear aghagba, abeg call all the women o, will try to finish it fast

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Say ''forever Young'' In Pidgin English? / Broken / 2015 BN Poetry Award: Call For Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.