Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? (2269 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by Kadeejah(f): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2006
k lemme kno wut da badess thangg u eva done wuz
i dun mean like jus failin an exam or lil thanggs like dat
i want real BAD lol. . .keep it grimy tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by diddy4(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2006
when i was 16(then i was a real thug till my mama whooped my ass and put christianity into me embarassed) i beat the shiit out of a dude with a baseball bat cuzz he touched my sister. angry angry

i enjoyed causing fights between girls cause it meant free movie for the guys. the girls cant fight, nahhh, they tear their clothes to shreds and the guys will have a marvellous time watching free movie. cheesy cheesy cheesy

the rest of the bad stuff i have done remain with me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by Kadeejah(f): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2006
aawwhh protective of ya lil sista. . .i wish i had a older brotha like dat undecided smiley

da worse thangg i eva did. . .well, all i gotta say iz i drank a whole bottle of remy martin nd den i. . . wink
LOL tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by mamaput(f): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2006
When i was 8 i peed in a bottle and gave it to a friend to drink.
I told her it was german apple juice.
When her big sister found out she was so mad she peed there and then on the stop But thank god she had no bottle .She peep on sand picked it up and ran after me to make me eat it. Luckly for me she did not get my mouth open.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by alheri(f): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2006
OMG mamaput shocked! You're sooo naughty cheesy cheesy kissThat was funny as hell!

Oh well I've done alot of naughty things in the past. One day I was playing hide and seek with my sister and it was my turn to hide. So I hid behind the curtains and my sister couldnt find me, she had passed by a couple of times and didnt know i was there. Well, I got tired of waiting and decided that the next time she came around I was gonna jump out on her. So when I finally heard her coming, I squeezed my face, stuck out my tongue, fingers stretched out(you know like a real monster) and i jumped out on her her! Well lo and behold it was none other but my DAD(of blessed memory)! You should have seen the look on his face! He must have thot I was a little witch or something cos he kept away from me for the rest of the week!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2006
Lmaoooo those are some really funny One's cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by diddy4(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
@ alheri

dat got me rolling on the floor. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@mamaput

dat was so bad but funny. i dey cry laughter here. cheesy

@kadeejah

yeah, i gotta protect ma sister. she will pay me for all the protection with her bride price. cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by ikamefa(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2006
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by SvS(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2006
bad things lemme see,
there was one thing i got in trouble for tho
i told ms young(ma english teacher) to go f*ck herself cos she was p*ssing me off
got in big big trouble angry
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by Kadeejah(f): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
@mamaput
ahahahaha u bad. . . dat wuz hella funni cheesy cheesy

@alheri
LOL grin

@ikamefa
gudd job cheesy cheesy

@svs
lol. . .once i told ma basketball coach ta go suck hiz mom
he made me sit on da bench coz i wuz b**ching out sum h*e on da ova team angry angry angry
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by gee4game(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
tongue helo baby girl how are u doing.[b][/b]
just wanna say hello to you and to tell ya that wade
is a great guy.
i play basket ball here too but not on a professional
level.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by eveseh(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
i have keept my older sister hungry for 6 hours
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by SvS(f): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2006
and she didnt beat the sh*it out of ya grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by eveseh(f): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2006
svs:

and she didnt beat the sh*it out of ya grin grin

naaah,she was want to do it,but i can run for dan her grin,i have a long legs cool tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by SvS(f): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
shes the one on ya profile right?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by eveseh(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2006
nope,the one on my porfile is da seond,i have three sistas plus me is 4,

the one on my profile that's nathalie the second,

da oldest is sonia,i'll show u her picx later,
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by SvS(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2006
cool check ma pic on ma profile
its a funny one but neway
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by eveseh(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2006
svs:

cool check ma pic on ma profile
its a funny one but neway
\
\

naaahh girl,(LET DEM SAY WHATEEVA THEY WANT,IT'S U,U JUST CANT HELP BEING YOU kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss)

I LIKE IT,YA SMILE IT'S COOOOOOOOOOOL kiss kiss kiss kiss,

HOW ABOUT MY OWN PROFILE DO U LIKE IT? grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by SvS(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2006
ya its cool 2,ur sista luks lik ur friend shes cute and u too cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by eveseh(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2006
(STOP LAUGHING angry angry angry grin grin)

YEA,AM TALLER THAN HER,SHE'S VERY SHORT,

i know u'll like it kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by mamaput(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
I almost forgot.
My mumand dad traveled and Grandma came to look after us Also in Nigeria.#
Well my sister went out to play and when we got home grandma said she was going to flog us for going out with out telling her.

We had a stone floor so we rubbed  Vaseline on the floor and roped the door  so that she will either fall over the rope or slip out on the Vaseline.
We were very small and heard some were that if old people fall down they die,
But our Brother (Pratt) caught us he made us clean up every thing and blackmailed us for weeks
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by diddy4(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2006
mamaput,

you are making me cry here with laughter. you were a very good prankster in your teens. damn. my stomach is hurting me cuzz i have been laughing my ass off. grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by damygurl(f): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2006
when i was 3/4 i stole the wine my mom bought cuz the suspense was killing me. She bought the wine like 3dayz b4 the time i stole it and didn't open it. i wanted to taste it so bad i opened it, took a sip and topped it with water and put it back. i got into so much trouble when she found out dat same day.

i skipped more classes dan i attended when i was in Jss2&3
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by SvS(f): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2006
@mama put
v.funny experiences
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by mamaput(f): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2006
well we thought she will fall and break a leg and not be able to flog us.But our brother said we wanted to kill her . we sometimes belive that to this day.
We grew up, in the 70s .
No TV no PC and not too many toys.
We were outside most of the day.
If only mx people knew what we were up to
Boy o boy.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by retro(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2006
Sleeping with few girls' boyfriends.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by alheri(f): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2006
MORE THAN ONE FRIENDshocked. Guess you're not the loyal type retro.

Another time in school we had this stingy friend who would eat everyone elses provision but would hide hers in her wardrobe and refuse to share. So once when we were all broke and short on provision and couldnt call home cos werent supposed to be broke yet, we decided to teach her a lesson. She had also be been claiming she was broke and had no provision so we figured that if we took her provision she couldnt complain.

So when she had gone off to campus to study, like three of us now went into her wardrobe. Come and see provisions!she had sprite,cornflakes, milk, TUC, ribena, all sorts. We were all very shocked cos we didnt imagine she had that much. So we took out the sprite (50cl bottle) drank the whole thing, replaced it with water and put it back in for her. We then took out the cornflakes and milk, eat the TUC biscuits and closed back her wardrobe. When she came back to the room, we brought out the cornflakes and milk and started eating in front of her. We even offered her some.

Well, by the time she realised her stuff was missing, she couldnt complain or ask us since she had said she didnt have any provisions before. We told her what we had done some years later and we all had a good laugh about it.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by retro(f): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2006
alheri:

MORE THAN ONE FRIENDshocked. Guess you're not the loyal type retro.
I wasn't. I was only 15/16. I'm 18 now, big difference.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by alheri(f): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2006
@retro oh okay ,I see. guess now at 18 you know better. Well these things happen anyway.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done? by mamaput(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2006
I do not believe people change.
There are some that claim they have seen the light but people do not change just like that.
Some settle down . but change.
I know that to this day i can still be up to no good . Not that i will give anyone apple juice from Germany again.
But my kids do not like lamb so i tell them its Beef from Argentina.

(1) (Reply)

ww / Anyone With New Airtel Internet Settings For The Usb Modem / 17 Yrs Old Unilag Student Dies After Her Boyfriend Drugged Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.