Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. (1378 Views)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. by dagbokoncept(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thus saith the Lord,
"My hand is mighty upon you
To lead and to guide you
For no evil shall befall you
Nor plague come nigh your dwelling
For I am the Lord your God and I'm strong
I lead you in the way that you should go
Your path was created long ago
You have only being born to walk in it
Therefore trust in my word
Walk in my light
Walk by my Spirit
And you will neither fail nor fall saith the Lord
Have confidence saith the Lord
For I am with you
I am the strong and breasted one
Trust in my Light
Trust in my glory
Trust in my Spirit
For I shall lead you in the way everlasting
So saith the Spirit of God unto you" .

1 Like

Re: Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. by FRANKSOL(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. by durap(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
we don hear, next....
Re: Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. by Promxy94(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
AMEN
Re: Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. by Tonalphs(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
@op, i dont kno wat 2 say, but ur 1 in a million cos u just posted wat i was lookin for. I cudnt write em down wen pastor said dem. Thanks 4 bringin it 2 ma door step. I'm gona run n fly wit it, jus lyk i did in 2013.....wow!!! Greatness al tru ds yr cos God has begun 2 magnify us in dat job, relationship/ communication wit peers, family etc in d sight of all.
Re: Prophecy From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At The New Year Service. by EKSamuel(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
STRAIGHT FROM THE HOLY GHOST.
AAAAymen!

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Facts That Demolish Biblical Inerrancy. / Is It A Sin To Get Pierced Or Tatooed? / VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.