Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? (1382 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by Makweembo: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Over five years ago in 2010, Prophet T.B. Joshua revealed that a new political party would rise to challenge the ruling party within Nigeria. After the formation of the APC, a merger of several political parties within Nigeria, he further prophesied in January 2013 that this new party would bring the existing government ‘to its knees’, adding that disunity would be the major bane of the ruling party, the PDP.

After the March 28th presidential elections, General Muhammadu Buhari representing APC won a historic victory against incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan of the ruling party PDP.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/watch-video-did-tb-joshua-predict.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atJg_wKrJmg
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by GboyegaD(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why are we trying to make our pastors stumble with all these unnecessary praises. I have read of late too many these pastor said this or that about the election. Please, let them be.
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
its favour apc
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by vooks: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Negro,
Get the ORIGINAL message not this edited garbage

Makweembo:
Over five years ago in 2010, Prophet T.B. Joshua revealed that a new political party would rise to challenge the ruling party within Nigeria. After the formation of the APC, a merger of several political parties within Nigeria, he further prophesied in January 2013 that this new party would bring the existing government ‘to its knees’, adding that disunity would be the major bane of the ruling party, the PDP.

After the March 28th presidential elections, General Muhammadu Buhari representing APC won a historic victory against incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan of the ruling party PDP.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/04/watch-video-did-tb-joshua-predict.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atJg_wKrJmg

Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by An2elect2(f): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
when they start preaching the truth, notify me.
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by HCpaul(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2015
I watched the video for a very long time. It's more than a truth. But anyway, your unbelieve does not make God's word of non-effect.
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by vooks: 5:32am On Apr 03, 2015
He routinely edits videos AFTER facts to suit them. There was Youtube in 2010 get me the ORIGINAL video and see what garbage has been sanitized to give the charlatan an appearance of a prophet
HCpaul:
I watched the video for a very long time. It's more than a truth. But anyway, your unbelieve does not make God's word of non-effect.
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by gabe15(m): 6:23am On Apr 03, 2015
vooks:

He routinely edits videos AFTER facts to suit them. There was Youtube in 2010 get me the ORIGINAL video and see what garbage has been sanitized to give the charlatan an appearance of a prophet
the video was never edited Cuz I was in d church on that day
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by gmaribel(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2015
What of the airplane crash, Obama health, prominent Nigerian politician death etc.
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by vooks: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Then get me the ORIGINAL so I can judge for myself. Should be somewhere on Youtube

gabe15:
the video was never edited Cuz I was in d church on that day
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by gabe15(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
vooks:
Then get me the ORIGINAL so I can judge for myself. Should be somewhere on Youtube

go and check d 31st of 2013 services on YouTube hop dat helps u
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by moderatorr1: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
wait...lemmie trash this
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by emerged01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can't deny the fact that I have heard about this long time ago. I even told my friend before election. Op is not making it up.
Re: VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? by vooks: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Get me the relevant clip

gabe15:
go and check d 31st of 2013 services on YouTube hop dat helps u

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Muslims Are Turning To Christ In Germany / Photos: Masjid al-Haram mosque In Saudi Arabia collapsed, 87 People Died. / Help: Search Of A Powerful Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.