Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year (943 Views)

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / Pope Francis Speech At The Conclusion Of Third Vatican Council. / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by mandigold: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW YEAR - #2

5 THINGS YOU NEED TO BUILD THIS YEAR …. THE CONCLUSION

In my last write up, I distinctively mentioned that there are 5 things we need to build this year, and if and when we decide to start building them, the year will end with the song of victory in our lips.
The 5 things I would like you to BUILD this year are:

1. Build your FAITH
2. Build your FAMILY
3. Build your SELF
4. Build your FINANCE and,
5. Build your HOUSE

We’ve already discussed building your faith and building your family. Reference: [url]http://kenwizandgold.com/daily-tablets [/url]

In this year, you need to build yourself or build your life. You can’t keep doing the same thing using the same method and then expect a different result. You need to improve on the QUALITY of your WORTH daily. Building yourself is a conscious committed effort. Read more books, learn an additional skill, go to interesting places you’ve not been to before, talk to someone new. At times, we need to enlarge our circle of friends and influence. You become better by knowing better. Remember you are worth what you earn.

Finance is the root of every economic empowerment. Economic power is as strong as political power, if not stronger. One of the major sources of conflict at home and in marriages has to do with finance, more so, the lack and mismanagement of it. This year you must consciously build multiple streams of income and expand the flow of income into your reservoir. Be committed to savings, be committed to investments and be committed to entrepreneurship. Living from hand to mouth is not the best kind of life. So, stabilize yourself by building your finances. Remember, a good man leaves and inheritance for his children’s children. The question is, what do you want your generation to remember you for?

Finally, you need to build a house. Become a land owner if you are not already one. A lot of estate developers have convenient payment plans, which to me is a good starting point. He who observes the cloud will not sow, stop waiting for the perfect moment to begin, sorry to burst your bubbles, none actually exists. You need to make a concerted effort towards having your own property(s) this year. I know you can do it, progress no matter how slow is better than a standstill.

As I said, if and when you decide to start building these 5 things this year, 2014 will surely end with you being the celebrant, victor and not the victim.

Enjoy

*Share this message with your friends and loved ones and ask them to join our motivational mailing list my sending an email to ukgold@kenwizandgold.com
Re: THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by mandigold: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
mandigold: WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW YEAR

In this year YOU shall make a difference, a positive difference. YOU will choose to do good and avoid the evil. Determine in your mind and by your actions what YOU want to accomplish this year.

There are 5 things I would love you to focus on doing this year. And if and when you decide to do them and actually START doing them, the year will end with the taste of victory in your tongue. The 5 things I would like you to BUILD this year are:

1) Build your[b] FAITH[/b]
2) Build your FAMILY
3) Build your SELF
4) Build your[b] FINANCE[/b] and,
5) Build your HOUSE

Your faith is your believe in God. This year you must build a better relationship with God. With God ALL THINGS are possible, that is why you need to build your faith. You build your faith by praying, by studying the word of God and by communication. Without building your faith in God, you can rarely accomplish anything worthwhile. Say with me, ‘’THIS YEAR I CHOOSE TO BUILD MY FAITH IN GOD.’’

Family is the bond of any blessing. We become members of a family by birth, by adoption, by marriage and/or by association. No matter the family you find yourself, you must contribute your quota to the building of that family. Generational blessings are in a family and passed on from one family to another. The blessings grow bigger when you add your own effort to its growth. Decide what you want to do in and do for your family this year and then do it. Say[b] ‘’ I AM DETERMINED TO BUILD MY FAMILY BY THE GRACE OF GOD.’’[/b]

Dearly beloved, we shall continue this discussion next week.

Till then if you have a prayer or a request, email; ukgold@kenwizandgold.com or visit: www.kenwizandgold.com

Enjoy
Re: THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by mandigold: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
mandigold: WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW YEAR

In this year YOU shall make a difference, a positive difference. YOU will choose to do good and avoid the evil. Determine in your mind and by your actions what YOU want to accomplish this year.

There are 5 things I would love you to focus on doing this year. And if and when you decide to do them and actually START doing them, the year will end with the taste of victory in your tongue. The 5 things I would like you to BUILD this year are:

2) Build your FAMILY
3) Build your SELF
5) Build your HOUSE

Your faith is your believe in God. This year you must build a better relationship with God. With God ALL THINGS are possible, that is why you need to build your faith. You build your faith by praying, by studying the word of God and by communication. Without building your faith in God, you can rarely accomplish anything worthwhile. Say with me, ‘’THIS YEAR I CHOOSE TO BUILD MY FAITH IN GOD.’’

Family is the bond of any blessing. We become members of a family by birth, by adoption, by marriage and/or by association. No matter the family you find yourself, you must contribute your quota to the building of that family. Generational blessings are in a family and passed on from one family to another. The blessings grow bigger when you add your own effort to its growth. Decide what you want to do in and do for your family this year and then do it. Say[b] ‘’ I AM DETERMINED TO BUILD MY FAMILY BY THE GRACE OF GOD.’’[/b]

Till then if you have a prayer or a request, email; ukgold@kenwizandgold.com or visit: www.kenwizandgold.com

Enjoy
Re: THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice write up@op. God bless you and thanks for the words of advice and inspiration. It was really inspiring. keep it up sir and God would reward you.
Re: THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by mandigold: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
mandigold: [color=#000099]WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW YEAR

2) Build your FAMILY
3) Build your SELF
5) Build your HOUSE

Enjoy
[/color]
Re: THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by mandigold: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2014
WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW YEAR - #2

In my last write up, I distinctively mentioned that there are 5 things we need to build this year, and if and when we decide to start building them, the year will end with the song of victory in our lips.

1. Build your FAITH
2. Build your FAMILY
3. Build your SELF
5. Build your HOUSE

We’ve already discussed building your faith and building your family. Reference: [url]http://kenwizandgold.com/daily-tablets [/url]

In this year, you need to build yourself or build your life. You can’t keep doing the same thing using the same method and then expect a different result. You need to improve on the QUALITY of your WORTH daily. Building yourself is a conscious committed effort. Read more books, learn an additional skill, go to interesting places you’ve not been to before, talk to someone new. At times, we need to enlarge our circle of friends and influence. You become better by knowing better. Remember you are worth what you earn.

Finance is the root of every economic empowerment. Economic power is as strong as political power, if not stronger. One of the major sources of conflict at home and in marriages has to do with finance, more so, the lack and mismanagement of it. This year you must consciously build multiple streams of income and expand the flow of income into your reservoir. Be committed to savings, be committed to investments and be committed to entrepreneurship. Living from hand to mouth is not the best kind of life. So, stabilize yourself by building your finances. Remember, a good man leaves and inheritance for his children’s children. The question is, what do you want your generation to remember you for?

Finally, you need to build a house. Become a land owner if you are not already one. A lot of estate developers have convenient payment plans, which to me is a good starting point. He who observes the cloud will not sow, stop waiting for the perfect moment to begin, sorry to burst your bubbles, none actually exists. You need to make a concerted effort towards having your own property(s) this year. I know you can do it, progress no matter how slow is better than a standstill.

As I said, if and when you decide to start building these 5 things this year, 2014 will surely end with you being the celebrant, victor and not the victim.

Enjoy

*Share this message with your friends and loved ones and ask them to join our motivational mailing list my sending an email to ukgold@kenwizandgold.com

1 Like

Re: THE CONCLUSION - 5 Things You Need To Build This Year by mandigold: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
mandigold: WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW YEAR - #2

1. Build your FAITH
2. Build your FAMILY
3. Build your SELF
5. Build your HOUSE

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Jihad: Muslim Women Joining ISIS To Offer Sexual Jihad To Comfort Fighter / Things You Don't Know About Nigeria Christianity. / How Did Evil Originate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.