Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238414 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by RhAngel: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Djhack1: sweethrt I c u.. .heard uv resumed , met with ateobia yesterday I asked her to extend my greetings to u..hope she did?
yea,,, she did. Hop u brought all d goodies frm kd.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Uchemartt(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
thanks i appreciate
Djhack1: good to go bro , pray continuously
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Omamuzo7:
tanx dr,hw resumption.i will b needin ur hlp prncess durin my campaign,hlp me talk to ur frnds pls.am cumin out for nass treasurer.i cnt do it alone.i need u all.
Okay, Judicially noticed and with God by your side.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by elvisjr: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
@Djhack was d cut-off mark of putme(100 general n 90 indigen n predegree) d same with dah of DE last year??
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Curface:
pls what does he mean by scooters
My Boss has said it all. Buttressing on it, it's a name given to students who have to stay or share bed space with another student because they (scooters) didn't get their own bed space. The person scooters might share bed space, might be their friend.

Hope you get this tu ren chi?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ogwuchefriday(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
For more info and assistance contact the admin office via 08068682402
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
mackmanuel:
pls any hope 4 me cus i scored 170
pls any hope 4 me cus i scored 170
Hmm, base on what is on ground, you might be considered for another school: SEMT, SICT, SET, SAAT, SNAS or STE and not SEET. But "the table can be turned" for your sake if you know what I am talking about. Everything is about prayer.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2014
Atobeia: Okay, Judicially noticed and with God by your side.
tanx i appreciate.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Logical Reasoning Test

( Q.No. 1):
The words in the bottom row are related in the same way as the words in the top row. For each item, find the word that completes the bottom row of words.
candle lamp floodlight
hut cottage?
A.
tentB.
city
C.
dwellingD.
house
Answer:OptionD
Explanation:Above the line, the relationship shows a progression of sources of light. The relationship below the line shows a progression of types of housing, from smallest to largest. (Choice a) is incorrect because a tent is smaller than a house. Choices b and c are wrong because they are not part of the progression.
(for Q.No. 2):
Each problem consists of three statements. Based on the first two statements, the third statement may be true, false, or uncertain.
All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
A.
true
B.
false
C.
uncertain
Answer:OptionA
Explanation:All of the trees in the park are flowering trees, So all dogwoodsin the parkare flowering trees.

Direction (for Q.No. 3):
Each problem consists of three statements. Based on the first two statements, the third statement may be true, false, or uncertain.
Spot is bigger than King and smaller than Sugar.
Ralph is smaller than Sugar and bigger than Spot.
King is bigger than Ralph.
A.
true
B.
false
C.
uncertain
Answer:OptionB
Explanation:Spot is bigger than King, and Ralph is bigger than Spot. Therefore, King must be smaller than Ralph.

Direction (for Q.No. 4):
Choose the statement that is best supported by the information given in the question passage.
During the last six years, the number of practicing physicians has increased by about 20%. During the same time period, the number of healthcare managers has increased by more than 600%. These percentages mean that many doctors have lost the authority to make their own schedules, determine the fees that they charge, and decide on prescribed treatments.
This paragraph best supports the statement that doctors
A.
resent the interference of healthcare managers.
B.
no longer have adequate training.
C.
care a great deal about their patients.
D.
are less independent than they used to be.
E.
are making a lot less money than they used to make.
Explanation:The author of this statement suggests that doctors are less independent. The author stresses that many doctors have lost authority. There is no support for the opinion that doctors resent the healthcare managers, however which rules out choice a. The doctors training is never mentioned (choice b). Doctors may care about their patients (choice c), but this information is not part of the paragraph. Choice e is not mentioned.

Direction (for Q.No. 5):
Read the below passage carefully and answer the questions:
Some groups want to outlaw burning the flag. They say that people have fought and died for the flag and that citizens of the United States ought to respect that. But I say that respect cannot be leg-islated. Also, most citizens who have served in the military did not fight for the flag, they fought for what the flag represents. Among the things the flag represents is freedom of speech, which includes, I believe, the right for a citizen to express displeasure with the government by burning the flag in protest.
Which of the following, if true, would weaken the speaker's argument?
A.
An action is not considered a part of freedom of speech.
B.
People who burn the flag usually commit other crimes as well.
C.
The flag was not recognized by the government until 1812.
D.
State flags are almost never burned
E.
Most people are against flag burning.
Explanation:If an action is not included under freedom of speech, the speaker's main argument is incorrect.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Logical Reasoning Test 2
Logical Reasoning Result & Statistics
Direction (for Q.No. 1):
The words in the bottom row are related in the same way as the words in the top row. For each item, find the word that completes the bottom row of words.
candlelampfloodlight
hutcottage?
A.
tentB.
city
C.
dwellingD.
house
Explanation:Above the line, the relationship shows a progression of sources of light. The relationship below the line shows a progression of types of housing, from smallest to largest. (Choice a) is incorrect because a tent is smaller than a house. Choices b and c are wrong because they are not part of the progression.
Learn more problems on : Analogies
Discuss about this problem : Discuss in Forum
Direction (for Q.No. 2):
All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
A.
true
B.
false
C.
uncertain
Explanation:All of the trees in the park are flowering trees, So all dogwoodsin the parkare flowering trees.
Learn more problems on : Logical Problems
Direction (for Q.No. 3):
Spot is bigger than King and smaller than Sugar.
Ralph is smaller than Sugar and bigger than Spot.
King is bigger than Ralph.
A.
true
B.
false
C.
uncertain
Explanation:Spot is bigger than King, and Ralph is bigger than Spot. Therefore, King must be smaller than Ralph.
Learn more problems on : Logical Problems
Direction (for Q.No. 4):
Choose the statement that is best supported by the information given in the question passage.
During the last six years, the number of practicing physicians has increased by about 20%. During the same time period, the number of healthcare managers has increased by more than 600%. These percentages mean that many doctors have lost the authority to make their own schedules, determine the fees that they charge, and decide on prescribed treatments.
This paragraph best supports the statement that doctors
A.
resent the interference of healthcare managers.
B.
no longer have adequate training.
C.
care a great deal about their patients.
D.
are less independent than they used to be.
E.
are making a lot less money than they used to make.
Explanation:The author of this statement suggests that doctors are less independent. The author stresses that many doctors have lost authority. There is no support for the opinion that doctors resent the healthcare managers, however which rules out choice a. The doctors training is never mentioned (choice b). Doctors may care about their patients (choice c), but this information is not part of the paragraph. Choice e is not mentioned.
Learn more problems on : Analyzing Arguments
Direction (for Q.No. 5):
Read the below passage carefully and answer the questions:
Some groups want to outlaw burning the flag. They say that people have fought and died for the flag and that citizens of the United States ought to respect that. But I say that respect cannot be leg-islated. Also, most citizens who have served in the military did not fight for the flag, they fought for what the flag represents. Among the things the flag represents is freedom of speech, which includes, I believe, the right for a citizen to express displeasure with the government by burning the flag in protest.
Which of the following, if true, would weaken the speaker's argument?
A.
An action is not considered a part of freedom of speech.
B.
People who burn the flag usually commit other crimes as well.
C.
The flag was not recognized by the government until 1812.
D.
State flags are almost never burned
E.
Most people are against flag burning.
Explanation:If an action is not included under freedom of speech, the speaker's main argument is incorrect.
Learn more problems on : Analyzing Arguments
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
CONTD

Direction (for Q.Nos. 6 - 7):
Each of the following questions contains a small paragraph followed by a question on it. Read each paragraph carefully and answer the question given below it.
The consumption of harmful drugs by the people can be prevented not only by banning their sale in the market but also by instructing users about their dangerous effects which they must understand for their safety. Also the drug addicts may be provided with proper medical facilities for their rehabilitation. This will help in scaling down the use of drugs.
The passage best supports the statement that consumption of harmful drugs -
A.
are on increase in the society.
B.
can always be reduced.
C.
are due to lack of medical facilities.
D.
can be eliminated with the help of banning their sale.
E.
may be channelized through proper system.
Learn more problems on : Theme Detection
The virtue of art does not allow the work to be interfered with or immediately ruled by anything other than itself. It insists that it alone shall touch the work in order to bring it into being. Art requires that nothing shall attain the work except through art itself.
This passage best supports the statement that:
A.
art is governed by external rules and conditions.
B.
art is for the sake of art and life.
C.
art is for the sake of art alone.
D.
artist realises his dreams through his artistic creation.
E.
artist should use his art for the sake of society.
Answer:OptionC
Learn more problems on : Theme Detection
Direction (for Q.No. cool:
In each of the following questions, a statement/group of statements is given followed by some conclusions. Without resolving anything yourself choose the conclusion which logically follows from the given statements).
To pass the examination, one must work hard.
A.
Examination is related with hard work.
B.
All those who work hard, pass.
C.
Examination causes some anxiety and those who work hard overcome it.
D.
Without hard work, one does not pass.
E.
Hard-working person is a satisfied person.
Learn more problems on : Statement and Conclusion
Direction (for Q.No. 9):
In each of the following questions, two statements numbered I and II are given. There may be cause and effect relationship between the two statements. These two statements may be the effect of the same cause or independent causes. These statements may be independent causes without having any relationship. Read both the statements in each question and mark your answer as
*.(A) If statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect;
*.(B) If statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect;
*.(C) If both the statements I and II are independent causes;
*.(D) If both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes; and
*.(E) If both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause.
Statements:
I.The government has recently fixed the fees for professional courses offered by the unaided institutions which are much lower than the fees charged last year.
II.The parents of the aspiring students launched a severe agitation last year protesting against the high fees charged by the unaided institutions.
A.
Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect
B.
Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect
C.
Both the statements I and II are independent causes
D.
Both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes
E.
Both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause
Explanation:The parents' protest against high fees being charged by the institutions led the government to interfere and fix the fees at a more affordable level.
Learn more problems on : Cause and Effect
Direction (for Q.No. 10):
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Give answer
*.(A) If only assumption I is implicit
*.(B) If only assumption II is implicit
*.(C) If either I or II is implicit
*.(D) If neither I nor II is implicit
*.(E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement:The next meeting of the Governing Board of the Institute will be held after one year.
Assumptions:
I.The Institute will remain in function after one year.
II.The Governing Board will be dissolved after one year.
A.
Only assumption I is implicit
B.
Only assumption II is implicit
C.
Either I or II is implicit
D.
Neither I nor II is implicit
E.
Both I and II are implicit
Explanation:That the meeting of the Governing Board will be held after one year means the Institute will be functioning at that time. So, I is implicit. The Board cannot be dissolved at the time" when its meeting starts. So, II is not implicit.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2014
CONTD
Direction (for Q.No. 11):
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
Give answer
*.(A) If only I follows
*.(B) If only II follows
*.(C) If either I or II follows
*.(D) If neither I nor II follows
*.(E) If both I and II follow.
Statement:The cinema halls are incurring heavy losses these days as people prefer to watch movies in home on TV than to visit cinema halls.
Courses of Action:
I.The cinema halls should be demolished and residential multi-storey buildings should be constructed there.
II.The cinema halls should be converted into shopping malls.
A.
Only I follows
B.
Only II follows
C.
Either I or II follows
D.
Neither I nor II follows
E.
Both I and II follow
Explanation:Doing away with cinema halls is no solution. Hence, none of the courses follows. Instead, certain incentives and promotional schemes should be awarded to cinema hall owners so that they could manage to draw in crowds.
Learn more problems on : Course of Action
Direction (for Q.No. 12):
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
Give answer
*.(A) If only I follows
*.(B) If only II follows
*.(D) If neither I nor II follows
Statement:The Meteorology Department has forecast that a severe cyclonic storm would hit coastal Andhra Pradesh and Orissa in the next forty-eight hours.
Courses of Action:
I.The local administration should advise the fishermen not to go to dangerous area in the sea.
II.The local administration should alert the people of coastal areas of these two states and they should be prepared to shift to safer places.
A.
Only I follows
B.
Only II follows
C.
Either I or II follows
D.
Neither I nor II follows
E.
Both I and II follow
Answer:OptionE
Explanation:The forecast of a storm clearly necessitates steps to avert any loss of life. So, both I and II follow.
Direction (for Q.Nos. 13 - 14):
In each question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusion and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
Give answer:
*.(A) If only conclusion I follows
*.(B) If only conclusion II follows
*.(D) If neither I nor II follows and
Statements:All fishes are grey in colour. Some fishes are heavy.
Conclusions:
I.All heavy fishes are grey in colour.
II.All light fishes are not grey in colour.
A.
Only conclusion I follows
B.
Only conclusion II follows
C.
Either I or II follows
D.
Neither I nor II follows
E.
Both I and II follow
Explanation:Since one premise is particular, the conclusion must be particular and should not contain the middle term. So, it follows that 'Some heavy things are grey in colour'. I is a cumulative result of this conclusion and the first premise. Thus, only I holds.
Learn more problems on : Logical Deduction
Statements:Some books are tables. Some tables are mirrors.
Conclusions:
I.Some mirrors are books.
II.No book is mirror.
A.
Only conclusion I follows
B.
Only conclusion II follows
C.
Either I or II follows
D.
Neither I nor II follows
E.
Both I and II follow
Explanation:Since both the premises are particular no definite conclusion follows. However, I and II involve only the extreme terms and form a complementary pair. Thus, either I or II follows.
Learn more problems on : Logical Deduction
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
CONTD
Statement:Should Indian scientists working abroad be called back to India?
Arguments:
I.Yes. They must serve the motherland first and forget about discoveries, honours, facilities and all.
II.No. We have enough talent; let them stay where they want.
A.
Only argument I is strong
B.
Only argument II is strong
C.
Either I or II is strong
D.
Neither I nor II is strong
E.
Both I and II are strong
Explanation:Clearly, every person must be free to work wherever he wants and no compulsion should be made to confine one to one's own country. So, argument I is vague. However, talented scientists can be of great benefit to the nation and some alternatives as special incentives or better prospects may be made available to them to retain them within their motherland. So, argument II also does not hold.
Learn more problems on : Statement and Argument
Direction (for Q.Nos. 16 - 17):
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
Give answer:
*.(A) If only argument I is strong
*.(B) If only argument II is strong
*.(C) If either I or II is strong
*.(D) If neither I nor II is strong and
*.(E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement:Is pen mightier than a sword?
Arguments:
I.Yes. Writers influence the thinking of the people.
II.No. With the help of physical force one can conquer all.
A.
B.
C.
Either I or II is strong
D.
E.
Both I and II are strong
Explanation:Physical force can accomplish a task by compulsion, while the influential writings can mould the thinking of an individual and change his discretion into accomplishing the task wilfully. So, only argument I holds strong.
Statement:Should the vehicles older than 15 years be rejected in metros in India?
Arguments:
I.Yes. This is a significant step to lower down the pollution level in metros.
II.No. It will be very difficult for vehicle owners to shift to other parts in country because they will not get suitable job for their very existence.
A.
B.
C.
Either I or II is strong
D.
E.
Both I and II are strong
Explanation:Clearly, 15 year old vehicles are not Euro-compliant and hence cause much more pollution than the recent ones. So, argument I holds. Argument II is vague since owners of these vehicles need not shift themselves. They might sell off their vehicles and buy new ones - a small price which every citizen can afford for a healthy environment.
Direction (for Q.No. 18):
In each question below is given a statement followed by three courses of action numbered I, II and III. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then decide which of the three given suggested courses of action logically follows for pursuing.
Statement:There are more than 200 villages in the hill area of Uttar Pradesh which are severely damaged due to cyclone and it causes an extra burden of Rs 200 crore on State Government for relief and rehabilitation work.
Courses of Action:
I.People of hill area should be shifted to other safer places.
II.State Government should ask more financial support from Central Government.
III.Government should levy relief tax to the corporate sector to ease the additional burden.
A.
None follows
B.
Only I and II follow
C.
Only II and III follow
D.
Only I and III follow
E.
None of these
Explanation:Since severe damage has been caused by cyclone, people in affected villages ought to be shifted to safer places. Also, since relief work entails huge amounts, the State Government needs to pool up funds by either of the ways given in II and III. So, I and either II or III follow.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Verbal Reasoning Test - Random
Verbal Reasoning Result & Statistics
Direction (for Q.No. 1):
In each of the following questions, five words have been given out of which four are alike in some manner, while the fifth one is different. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Choose the word which is different from the rest.
A.
PainterB.
Canvas
C.
BrushD.
Colour
E.
Palette
Explanation:
All others are things used by a painter.
Learn more problems on : Classification
Direction (for Q.No. 2):
In each of the following questions, five words have been given out of which four are alike in some manner, while the fifth one is different. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
A.
PhiB.
Gamma
C.
DeltaD.
Peso
E.
Beta
Explanation:
All except Peso are Greek letters, while Peso is a currency.
Direction (for Q.No. 3):
In each of the following questions, various terms of an alphabet series are given with one or more terms missing as shown by (?). Choose the missing terms out of the given alternatives.
PERPENDICULAR, ERPENDICULA, RPENDICUL, ?
A.
PENDICUL
B.
PENDIC
C.
ENDIC
D.
ENDICU
E.
None of these
Explanation:
Each term of the series is obtained by removing two letters from the preceding term one from the beginning and one from the end, So, the missing term is PENDICU.
Learn more problems on : Series Completion
Direction (for Q.No. 4):
In each of the following questions, some groups of letters are given, all of which, except one, share a common similarity while one is different. Choose the odd one out.
Choose the odd one out.
A.
BCDB.
NPR
C.
KLMD.
RQP
E.
HGF
Explanation:
All other groups contain three consecutive letters of the alphabet.
Which one will replace the question mark ?
A.
262B.
C.
631D.
Explanation:
915 - 364 =551
and 789 - 543 =246
Similarly, 863 - 241 =622.
Learn more problems on : Character Puzzles
Direction (for Q.Nos. 6 - 7):
A.
CollectionB.
Compilation
C.
ClusterD.
Assemblage
E.
Assortment
Explanation:
All except Cluster denote collections of selected items.
A.
Aravalli hills
B.
Shivalik hills
C.
Mole hills
D.
Satpura hills
E.
Nilgiri hills
Explanation:
All others are hills located in India.
Direction (for Q.No. cool:
In each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer
*.(A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
*.(B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
*.(C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
*.(D) If the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question and
*.(E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
Question:How many students in a class play football ?
Statements:
I.Only boys play football.
II.There are forty boys and thirty girls in the class.
A.
I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B.
II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C.
Either I or II is sufficient
D.
Neither I nor II is sufficient
E.
Both I and II are sufficient
Explanation:
It is not mentioned whether all the boys or a proportion of them play football.
Learn more problems on : Data Sufficiency
Direction (for Q.No. 9):
In each of the following questions, four words have been given out of which three are alike in some manner, while the fourth one is different. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
A.
WoolB.
Honey
C.
SilkD.
Wax
Explanation:
All except Wool are products obtained from insects, while wool is obtained from sheep.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bhaliz44(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
@mystery @djhack pls bosses i scored 213 in jamb and 230 in pume... i chose microbiology any hope i might be admitted??
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
elvisjr: @Djhack was d cut-off mark of putme(100 general n 90 indigen n predegree) d same with dah of DE last year??
it was different * would check n c if I could paste dt of D.e for last year,
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ogwuchefriday: For more info and assistance contact the admin office via 08068682402
pls and pls we dont know of any admin on our thread here * Most of these guys are frauds, they take advantage of desperate aspirants , pls beWarned**

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by baronkevin: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
gud day guys. wen z d cutoff point z gonna be out.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Masta01(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
pls is there any hope for people who scored less than 180
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
bhaliz44: @mystery @djhack pls bosses i scored 213 in jamb and 230 in pume... i chose microbiology any hope i might be admitted??
Yea, there's still hope. Just be praying.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Masta01: pls is there any hope for people who scored less than 180
Yes, there is hope. I'm a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Atobeia: Yes, there is hope. I'm a living testimony.
What about those awaiting result. now that the results is finally out how can we summit it? Mystery007, Djhack1,Omamuzo7 etc Please your advice is needed. The deadline for summiting the results is October 15th. Thanks.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Idrismusty97: What about those awaiting result. now that the results is finally out how can we summit it? Mystery007, Djhack1,Omamuzo7 etc Please your advice is needed. The deadline for summiting the results is October 15th. Thanks.
Yes, there will be a link for you guys through which you can upload your results. Those with results will still have to upload as well, so no panicking, September is still there. My advice is just for you to keep checking the School's Site almost every time.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bhaliz44(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Atobeia: Yea, there's still hope. Just be praying.
thanks am on it already.. lol cool
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Atobeia: Yes, there will be a link for you guys through which you can upload your results. Those with results will still have to upload as well, so no panicking, September is still there. My advice is just for you to keep checking the School's Site almost every time.
I would do that. Thanks
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Following the successful conduct of the Screening
Exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates held
recently, the Management has approved the
following as cut off marks for the various
courses.
SCHOOL
COURSE
CUT-OFF MARK
SAAT
All courses
SEET
Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics
Engineering
Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
SEMT
Entrepreneurship and Business Studies
Project Management Technology and Transport
Management Technology
SET
Architecture
Urban and Regional Planning
All other Courses
SICT
Computer Engineering, Computer Science and
Telecommunication Engineering
Cyber Security Science
Information and Media Technology
SNAS
Biochemistry and Microbiology
Geology
All other Courses
STE
Library and Information Technology
All other Courses

Dis was the cutoff mark for the post-D.e last year

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
baronkevin: gud day guys. wen z d cutoff point z gonna be out.
no one knows as a matter of fact info running across d school now is dh dey've started d compilation of the admission list
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Idrismusty97: I would do that. Thanks
You're welcome, man.
bhaliz44: thanks am on it already.. lol cool
Really? Hmmm! That's the spirit man! Keep on keeping on! smiley

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Abdulpro1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Djhack1: no one knows as a matter of fact info running across d school now is dh dey've started d compilation of the admission list
really? hmm if true den dats a fast one o,May God crown all our efforts

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Ulrich01(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Abdulpro1: really? hmm if true den dats a fast one o,May God crown all our efforts

AMEN OOO!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Thunday1005(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ulrich01:

AMEN OOO!!!!! grin grin grin
Amen ooo by his grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.