Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238295 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Daziz(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Guys when wil the admission list be out
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Papacypaul(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Joannes347: ^^^Congrats you have been found worthy of studying architecture hence your promotion to a higher level grin.

Hmm, they should have respected your choice tho sad. Feel free to complain if you don't like it.
lol, xo civil Engineering na lower Lvl?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Uchemartt(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2014
putme-190
jamb-210
course-biochemistry.
goodmornin all.
pls wat r my chances?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Papacypaul: lol, xo civil Engineering na lower Lvl?

For the record, i don't really know the difference between those two.

But from a local view, the traffic Architecture gets in fut is worth considering it greater than other available courses. grin

It's department obstinacy and reluctance to reduce cut-offs seems to portray them as a school for refined students. sad

My opinion tho smiley

Btw. I was joking when i told him Congrats. Where is Daziz!

Dude, u better contact them for explanation.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Abdulpro1: Hi,which course did u apply for and which were u given?
I applied for Quantity Surveying and I was given Transport Management Technology.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Abdulpro1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Atobeia: I applied for Quantity Surveying and I was given Transport Management Technology.
k dats a nice one still
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by pimp4bitches: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls if there is any whatsapp group for this thread... Abeg Make the admin add me... 07013092941.....
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by xolexy: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Jamb 190
Postutme 190
I chose microbiology, what are my chances
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sladimeji(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2014
for d aspirants watsapp group add 07063683916
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
pls oo. d.e aspirants hope dey av nt changed our exam date oo. pls lets update ourselfs oo
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sam265: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello guys,I heard "d admission list might be release this coming week". Do you hear something like dat too? please share.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
aqualuv: pls oo. d.e aspirants hope dey av nt changed our exam date oo. pls lets update ourselfs oo
Nah, dey have not. U can Check d school's webste @ www.futminna.edu.ng to ce for urself just click on 2014/2015 post utme registration
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
sam265: Hello guys,I heard "d admission list might be release this coming week". Do you hear something like dat too? please share.
Nope, didn't hear No such thing
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
sam265: Hello guys,I heard "d admission list might be release this coming week". Do you hear something like dat too? please share.

No be fut o. it's JAMB that asked students to check their admission status next week.

http://www.punchng.com/education/jamb-asks-students-to-check-admission-status-next-week/

oga mystery007. abeg shed small light on this. What is JAMB admission status all about? Thanks.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by xolexy: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
xolexy: Jamb 190
Postutme 190
I chose microbiology, what are my chances
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by 4lorunsho(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Papacypaul: Logical Reasoning Test

( Q.No. 1):
The words in the bottom row are related in the same way as the words in the top row. For each item, find the word that completes the bottom row of words.
candle lamp floodlight
hut cottage?
A.
tentB.
city
C.
dwellingD.
house
Answer:OptionD
Explanation:Above the line, the relationship shows a progression of sources of light. The relationship below the line shows a progression of types of housing, from smallest to largest. (Choice a) is incorrect because a tent is smaller than a house. Choices b and c are wrong because they are not part of the progression.
(for Q.No. 2):
Each problem consists of three statements. Based on the first two statements, the third statement may be true, false, or uncertain.
All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
A.
true
B.
false
C.
uncertain
Answer:OptionA
Explanation:All of the trees in the park are flowering trees, So all dogwoodsin the parkare flowering trees.

Direction (for Q.No. 3):
Each problem consists of three statements. Based on the first two statements, the third statement may be true, false, or uncertain.
Spot is bigger than King and smaller than Sugar.
Ralph is smaller than Sugar and bigger than Spot.
King is bigger than Ralph.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
A.
true
B.
false
C.
uncertain
Answer:OptionB
Explanation:Spot is bigger than King, and Ralph is bigger than Spot. Therefore, King must be smaller than Ralph.

Direction (for Q.No. 4):
Choose the statement that is best supported by the information given in the question passage.
During the last six years, the number of practicing physicians has increased by about 20%. During the same time period, the number of healthcare managers has increased by more than 600%. These percentages mean that many doctors have lost the authority to make their own schedules, determine the fees that they charge, and decide on prescribed treatments.
This paragraph best supports the statement that doctors
A.
resent the interference of healthcare managers.
B.
no longer have adequate training.
C.
care a great deal about their patients.
D.
are less independent than they used to be.
E.
are making a lot less money than they used to make.
Answer:OptionD
Explanation:The author of this statement suggests that doctors are less independent. The author stresses that many doctors have lost authority. There is no support for the opinion that doctors resent the healthcare managers, however which rules out choice a. The doctors training is never mentioned (choice b). Doctors may care about their patients (choice c), but this information is not part of the paragraph. Choice e is not mentioned.

Direction (for Q.No. 5):
Read the below passage carefully and answer the questions:
Some groups want to outlaw burning the flag. They say that people have fought and died for the flag and that citizens of the United States ought to respect that. But I say that respect cannot be leg-islated. Also, most citizens who have served in the military did not fight for the flag, they fought for what the flag represents. Among the things the flag represents is freedom of speech, which includes, I believe, the right for a citizen to express displeasure with the government by burning the flag in protest.
Which of the following, if true, would weaken the speaker's argument?
A.
An action is not considered a part of freedom of speech.
B.
People who burn the flag usually commit other crimes as well.
C.
The flag was not recognized by the government until 1812.
D.
State flags are almost never burned
E.
Most people are against flag burning.
Answer:OptionA
Explanation:If an action is not included under freedom of speech, the speaker's main argument is incorrect.
pls can u send any reasoning questions and answers to my email aabeg my bro is a DE aspirant to this email jbonebidemi@gmail.com
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 4:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Joannes347:

No be fut o. it's JAMB that asked students to check their admission status next week.

http://www.punchng.com/education/jamb-asks-students-to-check-admission-status-next-week/

oga mystery007. abeg shed small light on this. What is JAMB admission status all about? Thanks.
Jamb admsn Letter is just like d school's admsn letter, Most candidates given admsn by jamb are usually for d merit list and if given admsn by jamb to d school u chose, u re 80% sure of getting admsn from d merit List coz its d school dah normally compiles d admsn list b4 sending dem to Jamb for verification, afterwhich jamb uploads dem on deir website. Like myself, i was given admsn by jamb last year. Jamb admsn letter is very important coz u will be needing it for ur reg exercise. Though its not everybdy dah will be admitted through jamb dats why its called d merit List i.e for dose dat did xtremely well in both jamb and post utme. But eventually b4 one graduates, dose not given admsn by jamb initially, jamb will provide d admsn letter and den forward it to d school at a latter time coz from what i heard without jamb's admsn letter/jamb reg number, one can not go for Youth service.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Atobeia: When I wrote mine last year, I had 140. So yours is not an exemption even if you scored below 140. "My God of My Admission" will do yours too! Amen!

Just believe and doubt not, it's done.
what course wer u addmited into pls!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2014
Mystery007: Nah, dey have not. U can Check d school's webste @ www.futminna.edu.ng to ce for urself just click on 2014/2015 post utme registration
kk . thanks dude
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2014
4lorunsho: pls can u send any reasoning questions and answers to my email aabeg my bro is a DE aspirant to this email jbonebidemi@gmail.com
yes me tooo. in case deir is. pls kindly mailvitcto belloadeola001@yahoo.com
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by kekereboi: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Good mrning frwndz,am sulaimon by name frm the department of agric and biresources engineering,futmx,u may ask me bou info u need to knw about ur admission to futmx or u send msg via whatsapp 08032537141 to get u updated...best wishes
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sam265: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks my oga @ da top... u too much get mouth @ Mystery007
Mystery007: Jamb admsn Letter is just like d school's admsn letter, Most candidates given admsn by jamb are usually for d merit list and if given admsn by jamb to d school u chose, u re 80% sure of getting admsn from d merit List coz its d school dah normally compiles d admsn list b4 sending dem to Jamb for verification, afterwhich jamb uploads dem on deir website. Like myself, i was given admsn by jamb last year. Jamb admsn letter is very important coz u will be needing it for ur reg exercise. Though its not everybdy dah will be admitted through jamb dats why its called d merit List i.e for dose dat did xtremely well in both jamb and post utme. But eventually b4 one graduates, dose not given admsn by jamb initially, jamb will provide d admsn letter and den forward it to d school at a latter time coz from what i heard without jamb's admsn letter/jamb reg number, one can not go for Youth service.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by rabbaefurher(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mehn my own probs na 2 upload my waec result o, try d way de put bt nt wrking

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by david6(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Latest Update on JAMB Admission Status

2014 Checking (jamb.org.ng)
From the ongoing, JAMB Admission status will be out on
24th August 2014 as the body has promised.The JAMB Admission status
has not been uploaded online but from the promise by the
body, the 2014 JAMB Admission status will be uploaded
next week. To Check your admission, go to JAMB official
website www.jamb.org.ng and click check admission
status, enter your JAMB Reg no and hit on Check Status.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Daziz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Guys pls is the cut off mark nt out or futmx dnt release their cut off mark? And when are thè admission prob. Going 2 b out

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sam265: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Maybe u should check if there is any prescribed size for the file to upload... check to confirm before uploading ur result, if so make sure ur file size exceed not the prescribed one. or u can also check the file format i.e. jpeg, png, pdf etc
rabbaefurher: Mehn my own probs na 2 upload my waec result o, try d way de put bt nt wrking
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
rabbaefurher: Mehn my own probs na 2 upload my waec result o, try d way de put bt nt wrking

Has a Link been provided for that? I just checked and found nothing.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
sam265: Maybe u should check if there is any prescribed size for the file to upload... check to confirm before uploading ur result, if so make sure ur file size exceed not the prescribed one. or u can also check the file format i.e. jpeg, png, pdf etc

There's no Link for that yet. Or am i missing something?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by fedward: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Admission list is being compiled call me on 09091759316.....to guarantee a place in it
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sam265: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
So oga fedward na u be d admission officer for all 9ja versities baa? u dey try well well oh... lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
fedward: Admission list is being compiled call me on 09091759316.....to guarantee a place in it

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sladimeji(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
fedward: Admission list is being compiled call me on 09091759316.....to guarantee a place in it
ur head

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bhaliz44(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dickhead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.