Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (39005 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Etinosajay(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2015
What is the cost of pick up and shipping from Allentown, PA?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Etinosajay:
What is the cost of pick up and shipping from Allentown, PA?

$250
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Etinosajay(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
FastShipping:

$250

I guess this is for pick up only. What's the cost for shipping it to Lagos? And what port is closest to Allentown, PA that you ship from to Lagos?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Etinosajay:

I guess this is for pick up only. What's the cost for shipping it to Lagos? And what port is closest to Allentown, PA that you ship from to Lagos?

Shipping is $950. I am taking it to Baltimore.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by mexxy1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good day, how much to pick up & ship a vehicle from Miami, FL to Lagos?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
mexxy1:
Good day, how much to pick up & ship a vehicle from Miami, FL to Lagos?

$300-$350; depending....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by mexxy1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
FastShipping:

$300-$350; depending....
And shipping is how much please?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
FastShipping:
Business as usual...
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2015
FastShipping:
still in business
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
FastShipping:
Open......
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
FastShipping:
HERE....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
smiley
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
FastShipping:
HERE....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by seriousthing(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello, I intend to pay for 2000 model Toyota Camry via auctionexport. the car is located in Michigan.
what will be the cost of ground and sea transportation.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
seriousthing:
Hello, I intend to pay for 2000 model Toyota Camry via auctionexport. the car is located in Michigan.
what will be the cost of ground and sea transportation.

Why buy through auction export? Auction Export have no car or yard where they sell vehicles. The vehicles you see at auction export websites belongs to copart. Auction export makes it look like they have yards where they sell vehicles but they have no car to sell or yard where they sell vehicles. All they do is to link their website to copart website and buy on your behalf with expensive and unreasonable charges. Buy directly from Copart or iaai and save yourself at least $400 in extra charges by avoiding auction export.

Michigan pick up is $550 and shipping to Lagos is $950 if you decide to by through auction export. There is no need to buy from far away in Michigan. Buy your vehicle on East Coast where trucking is between $130 and $300.

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by seriousthing(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks for the advice bro. the challenge I have about copart is that one need to be a dealer to buy their car. as for iaai I have not tried them. I will take your advice and try them
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by oliverjiad(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm nice update my. Oga them dey here ooo
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
seriousthing:
Thanks for the advice bro. the challenge I have about copart is that one need to be a dealer to buy their car. as for iaai I have not tried them. I will take your advice and try them

I have people who can help you buy with nominal fee. In all, you are going to save a lot of money.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
oliverjiad:
Hmmm nice update my. Oga them dey here ooo

My oga, how you dey? Where is the 2009 Matrix?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by oliverjiad(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
FastShipping:

My oga, how you dey? Where is the 2009 Matrix?
alakija almost out boss

Regards

Jaid
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by seriousthing(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
FastShipping:

I have people who can help you buy with nominal fee. In all, you are going to save a lot of money.
And what would be their commission. Last time I checked. they are demanding $400 as commission for a car that may not be more than $500.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
seriousthing:

And what would be their commission. Last time I checked. they are demanding $400 as commission for a car that may not be more than $500.

Well, the commission is only $200 if you go through my own source.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by seriousthing(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Well, the commission is only $200 if you go through my own source.
well am ready to play ball. actually I have a very slim budget so I will like to know those places where ground transportation would be like $130-$150
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
seriousthing:

well am ready to play ball. actually I have a very slim budget so I will like to know those places where ground transportation would be like $130-$150

Baltimore, MD, Providence, RI, and Jacksonville, FL.

Call 08059386600.

2 Likes

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by chiboy11(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Following
FastShipping:

Baltimore, MD, Providence, RI, and Jacksonville, FL.

Call 08059386600.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
FastShipping:
Good Day to you all...................
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
FastShipping:
Good Morning!
Good Day Sir, I have been glued to this thread since the beginning of this day and cant take my eyes away cos it got load of helpful info you dont find anywhere. I have been paid into my copart account but havent concluded on my choice selection since i have to be sure of its location for towing cost.

Could you advice on best location to buy from or anyone you think one can buy cars from who add extra cost to its price compared to copart.

Your sincere advice will be of great help.
Thanks
BB: 5157F2C6
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
yusol73:
Good Day Sir, I have been glued to this thread since the beginning of this day and cant take my eyes away cos it got load of helpful info you dont find anywhere. I have been paid into my copart account but havent concluded on my choice selection since i have to be sure of its location for towing cost.

Could you advice on best location to buy from or anyone you think one can buy cars from who add extra cost to its price compared to copart.

Your sincere advice will be of great help.
Thanks

States: MD, NJ, VA, NC, GA, eastern part of PA e.g Pennsburg/Philadelphia, Harrisburg, York, and DE. You can also buy through me. Call 08059386600.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
FastShipping:

States: MD, NJ, VA, NC, GA, eastern part of PA e.g Pennsburg/Philadelphia, Harrisburg, York, and DE. You can also buy through me. Call 08059386600.

Thanks for your response. can we chat via BB at the moment cos I stay outside 9ja

Tanx bros.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have called ur line several times but u not answering.
yusol73:

Thanks for your response. can we chat via BB at the moment cos I stay outside 9ja

Tanx bros.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
yusol73:
I have called ur line several times but u not answering.

Please, call 08096385068 or 08059386600.

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by makavele: 1:18am On Jun 23, 2015
FastShipping:

How much is your service charge ., if we buy through you ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / »»» Reg 2012 KIA Soul @ N1.650M Negotiable ««« / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.