Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** (38964 Views)

$1175 Ro Ro Service From Galveston Texas To Lagos Nigeria (brexportusa.com) / All Ro/ro's East Coast Of Usa To Nigeria (tin Can) $1000.00 All In / Ro/ro Shipping To West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
FastShipping:
I'm back.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by Asimov: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Toyota Camry, 2005
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happy Monday.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shipping made easy........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Call me....
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
We still remain the most efficient and affordable shipper.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
FastShipping:
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bimppyola: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello
Please i have lots of questions to ask but cannot find your email to send you a mail?
Pls forgive ma ignorance on the level of understanding on auotos.Am not a car dealer am just a buyer that wants to know the whole process before releasing funds
Questions
1)Can you help to seure,check and pay the seller of the vehicle in United state on ebay.com and help to ship the car so as to avoid being scammed

2) Do copart and iaai sell clean cars withouth damages or dents because i have looking at all the vehicles there but cannot see clean cars there?

3)where can i buy cheap and clean toyota rav4 at good price and how can i go about it,the site and let me know the details

4)How do i receive document of the vehicle ,bill of laden and others when i buy from copart or iaai

5)How do someone receive the vehicle here in Nigeria,would i have to go to the port when it arrives or how ,pls give me info about it

6)What are the details,info or document for you to pick up a vehicle ?

7) why is that i cannot access al the details of a car on copart and iaai but becos they dont show if a car is maual or automatic and other details of the car

cool Apart from the $200 memebership license for one year on iaai,what are the other cost to put on mind if i win a bid or buy a car from iaai.com

9)I would like to know the procedure and charges attached to when u buy cars on auction or buy it directly from copart?

10) Am i allowed to pick up my vehicle at the port when it arrives if yes give me the info and if No let me know why and how can i go about it

Your reply would be appreciated
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Let me do small aproko grin

bimppyola:
Hello
Please i have lots of questions to ask but cannot find your email to send you a mail?
Pls forgive ma ignorance on the level of understanding on auotos.Am not a car dealer am just a buyer that wants to know the whole process before releasing funds
Questions
1)Can you help to seure,check and pay the seller of the vehicle in United state on ebay.com NO

and help to ship the car so as to avoid being scammed YES

2) Do copart and iaai sell clean cars withouth damages or dents because i have looking at all the vehicles there but cannot see clean cars there? YES they do but 1 out of 10

3)where can i buy cheap and clean toyota rav4 at good price and how can i go about it,the site and let me know the details cars.com, cargurus.com, lemonfree.com, carsforsale.com and many others but they are not as cheap as you think

4)How do i receive document of the vehicle ,bill of laden and others when i buy from copart or iaai Irrespective of where your vehicle is bought, once fast shipping helped in shipping the vehicle, your bol will be in lagos 4-10 days before the vessel berth lagos

5)How do someone receive the vehicle here in Nigeria,would i have to go to the port when it arrives or how ,pls give me info about it there are clearing agents here on NL who can help out with the clearing, just give them the bol and your vehicle will be out of port in 2-5days but open your eyes very well ooo, extra tyre dey miss through some agents these days grin grin

6)What are the details,info or document for you to pick up a vehicle ? vehicle location, vehicle title with your details{as given to the seller} are required to pick-up the vehicle from point of purchase

7) why is that i cannot access al the details of a car on copart and iaai but becos they dont show if a car is maual or automatic and other details of the car Adequate info are provided to registered buyers but you need to understand their acronyms very well

cool Apart from the $200 memebership license for one year on iaai,what are the other cost to put on mind if i win a bid or buy a car from iaai.com hhhmm this is a bit tricky but all details will be provided to you by iaai once you register with them. fees differ depending on cost of purchase and state

9)I would like to know the procedure and charges attached to when u buy cars on auction or buy it directly from copart? I will advise you register as a guest and study how to bid before embarking on any purchase

10) Am i allowed to pick up my vehicle at the port when it arrives if yes give me the info and if No let me know why and how can i go about it
Your reply would be appreciated contact adexfem or fhemmy2010 on NL for more clarification

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
FastShipping:
Shipping made easy........
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
FastShipping:
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
FastShipping:
Happy Monday.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
FastShipping:
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Business as usual...
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bimppyola: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
what document do you need to pick up car at copart facility and can you pick up very fast before 2-3 days before they start charging for delay??how much do you charge for the sevice??
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bimppyola: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
is fastshipping same as calculusx or you guyz are different,dnt really get it........just asking
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by calculusx(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
bimppyola:
is fastshipping same as calculusx or you guyz are different,dnt really get it........just asking

we are 2 different coy but work hand in hand

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
bimppyola:
what document do you need to pick up car at copart facility and can you pick up very fast before 2-3 days before they start charging for delay??how much do you charge for the sevice??

You have been dealing with Fhemmy. There is nothing much different in what Fhemmy has told you that I am going to tell you.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bimppyola: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
FastShipping:

You have been dealing with Fhemmy. There is nothing much different in what Fhemmy has told you that I am going to tell you.

I am not dealing with fhemmy and am yet to deal with anyone on this site,still taking my time. ,where did i deal with him?

If am dealing with him,would i come here and ask you questions
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Back to work......
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Back to work..................
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by bimppyola: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2015
bimppyola:

I am not dealing with fhemmy and am yet to deal with anyone on this site,still taking my time. ,where did i deal with him?

If am dealing with him,would i come here and ask you questions

You havenot answered my question and what is bad asking what you donot know ?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
FastShipping:
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by XerXesNG(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by omotoda(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is payment for shipping made in naira or dollars to you?
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
XerXesNG:
So not phone number or email address?

Anyway I need a vehicle picked up from Irving Texas and shipped to Lagos. 2006 BMW 330i.
How do I get a quote?

I had my phone and email here before but the scam emails that I kept getting have been overwhelming. A lot of text coming from people who have nothing to do with business made me remove my contact information from my thread. I have permanent clients that have my contact and give it out here to people who ask for it.

Sorry, I had to do it this way.

1 Like

Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
omotoda:
Is payment for shipping made in naira or dollars to you?

Dollars.
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Re: ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** by FastShipping: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Back to work.............................

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.