Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pray For Mysticgals Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pray For Mysticgals Mother (2703 Views)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello landers please pray for mum,shes about entering the knife room to remove a cyst before it becomes cancerous,i have been crying and praying but join me in one one accord to ask God save my mum,shes the only mum i have and i cant afford to lose her.please pray.

5 Likes

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by greatgod2012(f): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2014
mysticgal: Hello landers please pray for mum,shes about entering the knife room to remove a cyst before it becomes cancerous,i have been crying and praying but join me in one one accord to ask God save my mum,shes the only mum i have and i cant afford to lose her.please pray.

it is well with your mum, as she's about to walk in int the hospital, she will walk back to her home in Jesus name.
I declare, no weeping, no crying, no sorrow upon her in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2014
greatgod2012:

it is well with your mum, as she's about to walk in int the hospital, she will walk back to her home in Jesus name.
I declare, no weeping, no crying, no sorrow upon her in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by pearl19: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Heavenly Father, i commit Mystigals Mum into your able hands Lord, Let her walk out alive to the glorification of your name in Jesus Name... She shall not be found wanting, every plan of the evil ones over her life and that of her familiy is destroyed in Jesus Name. We shall not have any course to weep over any of our loved ones in Jesus Name.... At the end of today, we shall have all the course to glorify your name in Jesus Name. Amen.
Cheer up sis... It is well. Xoxo

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by An0nimus: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Your mum will come out safe and sound by the all-conquering power in the name of Jesus. amen.

Come back and share your testimonysmiley

1 Like

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Thank you very much
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by thorpido(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Even though your mum walks through the valley of the shadow of death,there will not be fear of evil,for the Lord is with her,His rod and His staff shall comfort her.

It is well with your mum.have no fear.The Lord shall perfect that which concerns her.
She will live to declare the glory of the Lord in the land of the living.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2014
No weapon fashioned against her shall prosper ,She shall go in and come out safely and the problem shall be solved IJN

1 Like

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Jesus take the wheel and knife !

If God did it for my father,he can do it for your mother.
I pray for a smooth and successful surgery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Queendo(f): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2014
May God see her thru in Jesus' name. Amen. Keep readin ps 23. It wil help u.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Dygeasy(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2014
It Is A New Year And It Shall Not Be Started By Your Family On A Sad Or Mourning Note. The Good Lord Of Heavens Shall Uphold Her And Keep Her Life And Soul In A Safe Place. The Spirit Of Death Shall Miss Its Way And Veer Off Mysticgal's Mummy's Way. Stay Strong And Urge Your Mum On To Live And Strength From Above Shall Descend On Her.

Worry Not. God Sometimes Gives The Devil Time To Feel Fly. Believe The Devil's Hold Is Temporary. The Power in God's Name Shall Break The Devil's Hold Today.

Mysticgal Cheer Up!!
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Odunharry(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2014
it is well with her in Jesus name..
Lord,i commit mysticgal mother into ur able care,i pray u watch over her n i pray 4 a successful surgery..i also pray 4 d surgeon doing the work,i pray u work thru him/her and after the surgery,evrybody will smile..
Hear our prayers n answer us,amen..
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2014
All is well wit ha in jesus name,she shall nt die,she shall long 2 eat d fruit of ha labour...jst keeping praying,it is well
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nosyke(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2014
All will be well, there shall be an overflow of joy at the end of the procedure In Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by cdamsel(f): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2014
Ur mum lll b fine In jesus name,just believe it & keep being steadfast

It is well with ur mum,AMEN
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by shizzle11(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2014
She will come out from that operation a better, healthier and happier person IJN....
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by pickabeau1: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2014
It is well.. the operation shall be successful, she shall live well and there shall be no complications

Believe the report from on high
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by dnacrystal: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2014
It is well in Jesus Name.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Jojo4truth: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
It is well wit ur mum,I tot I was going to loose my mum last week,in short she celebrated her chrismas @ the hospital,But God was faithful.ur mum wil leave 2 testify jst as am doin right now.Once again it is well.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
she's not out yet,but as soon as she does i will update,thank you so much,your prayers strenghtend md so much thanks alot.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by judii(f): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2014
May your mum come out of the theatre stronger and healthier than she entered!!! (Amen)
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Obinoscopy(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Your mum will be fine. She's serving a living God who takes care of His people. She will live long and prosper.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by bellong: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
You will not lose her... The balm of Gilead will heal her.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by bluuu: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
she shall not die but live to declare d works of d Lord.amen
be strong,activate ur faith.it s well
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Let not your heart be troubled,just believe that God ll not let you down.it is well with your mum.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by 3coins(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
soo y re yuu nao crying?? angry....nuffin will happen to mum okk? wea praying 4 her.yuu shld b doin d same...tell us wen d doc is done okk?
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Awww Mysti sad dear, I wish her success & quick recovery. It is well.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by pearl19: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
How far dear
I op you are holding on strong

It shall end in praise...
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by r231(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is well with your mum in Jesus name.....
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by ypepe: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
I pray this will be a testimony in Jesus name,Amen.

She will be ok.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
my momma's alive and see i will be forever gratefull to God and to you who joined in supplication,thank xo xo much.
The surgery was successfull and finished past 1cheesy but she's in the I,c.u with my younger sis looking over,jerz con see how i dey dance,sha no be skelew but frank edwards you too the bless me oh cool
.......am really gratefull landers.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
mysticgal: my momma's alive and see i will be forecer gratefull to God and to you who joined in supplication,thank xo xo much.
The surgery was successfull and finished past 1cheesy con see how i dey dance,sha no be skelew but frank edwards you too the bless me oh
.......am really gratefull landers.
thnk God 4 dat,no 1 in ur family wud neva av d cause 2 go 4 surgery again...amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Illegimate Child Considered Legitimate Even After The Parents Latter Married / Best Christmas Hampers Collection And Prices In Nigeria 2023 / How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.