Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Rare Offer For Talented And Goal Oriented People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Rare Offer For Talented And Goal Oriented People (670 Views)

How To Be A Self Starter In Achieving Your Goals (goal Oriented) / Career Advancement Opportunities For Talented Individuals / A Rare Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Rare Offer For Talented And Goal Oriented People by lovlin287(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
Good Day Idealistic People,

Are you a person that has great business idea,you feel you can rule the world with your own ideas,you can crash the world with business traits,you can take an organistions to the highest peak.

Can you manage a profit oriented organisation,if you feel you can manage organisations in this sectors:
Banking,Real Estate,Agriculture,Stock speculation and Mining.

Then please get to me with your business plans in this fields you think you fit in with your Name, Address, phone number and Emai Address to my Email Address:Gabrielgbengaoni@yahoo.com or call me on 08077779916.
Thanks All,
Gabriel

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Service / What To Do ? / Research Regarding Employing Disabled Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.