Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? (817 Views)

Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? / Does The Belief In God Kill The Sense Of Wonder In The Universe? / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Joagbaje(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2014
I have come across couple of posts asking why a just God will destroy and kill people and children

The answer is simple "DEMONS"!
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Joagbaje(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2014
One of the things God detests so much is idolatry . It's not just about God being jealous of the worship of satan . The major thing about idol is demonization . Like viruses demons transfer through blood from generation to generation in idolatry even unborn children were dedicated without their consent . The eliminations of those races was not about God preference for Isreal but the demonic relationship associated with idolatrous worship. It could only be dealt with by conversion or by elimination.

The Old Testament had no revelation of dealing with demons except by conversion or death. Exorcism was unknown except through David's harp.

To be continued.. . . . .
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Mynd44: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Pandora'a box. That's what this thread will open
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Gombs(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Following this topic...

I want to discuss this too, to answer atheists and satanists once and forever!...

I'd prepare my armoury, and wait for them.
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Demainman1: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Joagbaje: One of the things God detests so much is idolatry . It's not just about God being jealous of the worship of satan . The major thing about idol is demonization . Like viruses demons transfer through blood from generation to generation in idolatry even unborn children were dedicated without their consent . The eliminations of those races was not about God preference for Isreal but the demonic relationship associated with idolatrous worship. It could only be dealt with by conversion or by elimination.

The Old Testament had no revelation of dealing with demons except by conversion or death. Exorcism was unknown except through David's harp.

To be continued.. . . . .

Who tell you all these? na God? smiley

How come you are just coming to this realisation?
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
How many people have christians killed , murdered, tortured and r.aped over harmless idols?

Dont you think the real demons are christians themselves.

before trying to correct others, correct yourself first.
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Ranchhoddas: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Joagbaje: I have come across couple of posts asking why a just God will destroy and kill people and children

The answer is simple "DEMONS"!

are u saying that you'll kill a child now if u believe he/she has demons?if u say no that you'll cast them out,then permit me to ask why God did not just cast the demons out in the old testament.afterall He's the same yesterday,today and forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Kay17: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is this good news? We can finally kill off children whom we belive are demonically possessed and aid their transition into hell
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Demainman1: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Who created the DEMONS?
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Joagbaje(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ranchhoddas: are u saying that you'll kill a child now if u believe he/she has demons?if u say no that you'll cast them out,then permit me to ask why God did not just cast the demons out in the old testament.afterall He's the same yesterday,today and forever.

God doesn't cast out demons . Besides in the Old Testament time men didn't have such knowledge . That's why God warned Isreal against intermarriage with such pagan worshipers because they will polute the race of the Jews .

Exodus 34:15
Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;

God had to preserve the Jewish race because Because God needed a clean race for the messiah to come through.

He wasn't just harsh on those idolatrous nations he was harsh on the Jews also when they Got polluted . They had to die too. So that evil can be eliminated from the land .
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Joagbaje(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kay 17: Is this good news? We can finally kill off children whom we belive are demonically possessed and aid their transition into hell

There authority in the church now. We cast the demons out.

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils. . . .
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Ranchhoddas: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Joagbaje:

God doesn't cast out demons . Besides in the Old Testament time men didn't have such knowledge . That's why God warned Isreal against intermarriage with such pagan worshipers because they will polute the race of the Jews .

Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;

God had to preserve the Jewish race because Because God needed a clean race for the messiah to come through.

He wasn't just harsh on those idolatrous nations he was harsh on the Jews also when they Got polluted . They had to die too. So that evil can be eliminated from the land .

so if u don't have 'knowledge'(whatever that means),you just slaughter the poor kids-i see.and by the way Jesus cast out demons and Jesus was God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Demainman1: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Joagbaje:

Did God not also have any other knowledge except to Kill?

God said thou shall not kill and then went ahead to KILL children. I really like this you all knowing knowledge of God o

By the way how can INNOCENT children have 'Demons'?
Re: Why Did The Bible God Kill Inocent Children? by Joagbaje(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Demainman1:

Did God not also have any other knowledge except to Kill?

God said thou shall not kill and then went ahead to KILL children. I really like this you all knowing knowledge of God o

That was then but now the church is the cleanser and restrainer of evil

By the way how can INNOCENT children have 'Demons'?

From womb Sef ! It can transfer or run in a family

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments For Wives / Ariel Sharon's Death And Prophecy Behind It / Should I Do A Job Restitution???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.