Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) (2442 Views)

7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2014
You have applied for so many jobs and very few companies or non invited you for an interview.
Perhaps, you may need to look at your CV again to see your deficiencies or shortcomings. That's why I'm here!
Hey, enough of grammatical flamboyancy undecided
If you do not mind, send your CV as an attachment to exceptionalcv2014@gmail.com and let me put a big smile on your face grin by repackaging it for you.
Read my lips, "You must get invited for an interview for that dream job this year!"

Better still, send a blank mail with the subject "Send Me A Sample CV" and I'll send you one to compare to yours.

2 Likes

Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by 1stola: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2014
419 doubledickdude angry
u dey find my examples to take package ur own tongue
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2014
1st ola: 419 doubledickdude angry
u dey find my examples to take package ur own tongue

Oh ye of little faith... How can one ever satisfy humanity?
well, you're entitled to your opinion. One love.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Omoaregba(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Tnks so much, wil def send mine..
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Do check your inbox/mails now @ those who sent me blank mails. Cheers.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Debayurr: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
I sent a mail for review of mine,pls check ur mailbox
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Debayurr: I sent a mail for review of mine,pls check ur mailbox

So busy this weekend... Check your inbox. It's been sent. Enjoy.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by oluwaseunadebay(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Av sent my cv

Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
oluwaseunadebay: Av sent my cv

Check your mail box. It's there.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by akolat(m): 4:26am On Jan 06, 2014
I have sent a blank mail. Expecting your feedback. Thanks. smiley
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by starbasi(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2014
i have sent a blank mail to u expecting ur feedback....my email is edetbaso@gmail.com
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Olibaba: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Benjom:

Check your mail box. It's there.
bro pls help me review mine
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Uchwilliam(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2014
uchwilliam@gmail.com...pls send to me tnx dear
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by femo86(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Femiayinuola@gmail.com....thanks
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by starbasi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
edetbaso@gmail.com is the email.....am still waiting
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by topygel: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
i have sent a mail, pls reply ASAP. thank you.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by rubito: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
ive just sent my cv
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ all... Check your inbox.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Talie2kiss(f): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
He wil ask u to pay 2000 for review and 500 for coverletter
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Benjom(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Talie2kiss: He wil ask u to pay 2000 for review and 500 for coverletter

My dear, did you pass English Language at all? I hope you know there's a difference between "review" and "re-write"? Those who received my mail can testify to the fact that I did send them free sample CV as promised. Now, wisdom demands that you edit it and see what you can make out of it (to form yours). And to those who sent attachments, I gave them my humble review/critic without being disrespectful in addition to the sample I sent. Your case can be likened to that of a person that was taught how to fish but refused to become an explorer. If you don't know how to do it then, you engage the service of a professional. It will be foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful.... And yes, thank you for advertising my unequal quintessential professionalism. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by femo86(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2014
olamidefhemmy@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by prettybimpxy(f): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2014
prettybimpxy@yahoo.com. I have sent mine,please review it for me. Thanks.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by Mintayo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls send to me too ayobamiblessing75@gmail.com
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by saintisaac1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls Av sent mine too
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by shalomtemmy(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
i've sent mine,waiting for ur reply..thanks
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by oscarvicto(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Sent my cv to u sir.please conform
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by nkoyo08(f): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Strepy2007@yahoo.com. Pls would also love to have the cv sample
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by ItzladyP24(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2014
I have sent a blank mail. Expecting your feedback.
Thanks.
Re: Exceptional CV Review For Free (You Must Get That Dream Job This Year!) by 12stinep(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Tradot - Sales Agents Needed Nation Wide / What Questions Should I Expect From Bradfield Consultant For A Teaching Job? / 2017/18 Npower Registration Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.