Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Internet Business Success Kit (sure Ways To Earn Online In Nigeria) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Business Success Kit (sure Ways To Earn Online In Nigeria) (949 Views)

Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Business Success Kit (sure Ways To Earn Online In Nigeria) by PVICT: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello everyday, have you ever wanted to find the legitimate ways to earn cool cash online? Sure, everybody does. But often times, we follow the wrong steps and end up frustrated. I have been a victim of many internet scams like work from home and data entry stuffs.
But the truth is that if you want to earn money online, it is either you've got a product to sell or a service to render - simple!

I recently attended an Internet Entrepreneurship Seminar organized by SWS Nigeria Limited (website: www.sws-ng.com). Even though it was a little bit expensive (about 15,000), I must confess that I learnt a lot from it and it is helping me right now. We were equipped with enough materials and guides that will help you succeed in your online business.
We were taught how to earn online through the following means:

- Information products
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domains
- Online surveys
- Pay per download
- Website monetization
- Buying and selling of websites

Also included in the package are:

- The Secrets of Blogging
- WebDesigning (HTML, Javascript, Joomla, MySQL, PHP etc)
- Free Webhosting and domain
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to open a paypal and clickbank account from Nigeria
- How to Create Your Own Software Without Programming (They gave us an application that you can use to develop your own softwares without learning programming, it was really interesting, fun and easy to use)

As I said earlier, we were given ebooks, guides, tutorial and softwares on all the above listed topics and many more too numerous to mention here.

For some people who would not be able to afford such seminars, I AM OFFERING YOU ALL THESE PACKAGES for just ONE THOUSAND NAIRA (N1,000) only.

I know N1,000 is nearly worth the value of what am giving you (you are paying N1,000 for what I paid N15,000 for), I'm just giving them away as my own unique way of helping fellow Nigerians succeed on the internet.

If you are interested in getting the package, then SMS your name and email address to 08174647456.
Re: Internet Business Success Kit (sure Ways To Earn Online In Nigeria) by Kajool: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
The internet has made it possible for you to take almost anything you are most passionate about and make money from it. There are many other ways to make money online. I am making money online by doing the reselling(online)
business. I am earning more than $250USD/month by doing the reselling business. I got the reseller account from http://www.goresellers.com/ . and earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Air Conditioner And Enjoy Free Delivery And Free Installation! / Make Money Online From Your Homes / Use Your #1500 To Make A Lifetime Daily Income Of #1000 - #5000 Or More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.