Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Congratulations To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations To All Nairalanders (375 Views)

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Nairalanders by templeinyou(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hallo all,

I must confess that this site and all her subscribers are blessing to me in one way or other, ranging from information, solace, contributions, tolerance employment and so on and on.

I am an undergraduate, due, in part time (coping with its manifold tress and delay in salary payment) with hope of contributing to the society. I was surprised to know that some people here are in diaspora, professors, Doctors, master holders etc. Please, do know that in deed I need more of your help in the area of your posts, avenue to live chat, lectures. etc. if there is none. ( I am also following some of you on twitter, mine is @yahallison)

With this little piece of my, I am glad grin to say thanks to the site developer and all.

Please contribute or comment as necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped N.A.W.E / The Voice Of The Poor People By Xlaw90 / A Graduate Commits Suicide Over A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.