Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst (584 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Mr. Smith. May I Introduce To You: Your Only Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
The Bible says in Genesis 2:21
that
'And the lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam

That proves that our God is the owner of sleep,no matter who the person is when God drops sleep on you,you must surely sleep.
Sleep made Sisera died in Judges
4:21..
Verse 19-20 showed us that thirst is also uncontrollable
Who are you that you think you are greater than God...to those that claim that there is no God.
-I shake my head for you.....
As paul said in 1 corinthians 2:
1.I come not to you in excellence of speechh or of wisdom,declaring unto the testimony of God.
7 The wisdom of God in a mistery
9 Eyes have not seen,ear ave not heard neither have he come into the heart of man what God has planned for christain.

15.The natural man do agree with the spirit of God..for they are foolishness unto him
16.Only the spiritual judge all things
in 2nd corinthians 5.
17If anyman be in christ he is a new creature old things are passed away.behold all things are become new.
All thungs are of God,who hath reconciled to himself By Jesus christ and hath given us chance of reconcilation

How do you know you have accepted him
Roman 8
1There fore there is no condemnation to them that and in christ and walk not after the flesh

16 The spirit itself will bear witness with our spirit that we are of God
15.We will become heir and will be Joint heir of God's kingdom
32.If God can give his only begotten son what can he not give us
Romans 8
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by buchi4action(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecided expantiate
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gibberish
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by macof(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2014
In Yoruba religion, Shigidi is the God of sleep

2 Likes

Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2014
What is the name of God of sleep according to the bible?
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2014
He is Jehovah
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Divepen: The Bible says in Genesis 2:21
that
'And the lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam

That proves that our God is the owner of sleep,no matter who the person is when God drops sleep on you,you must surely sleep.
Sleep made Sisera died in Judges
4:21..
Verse 19-20 showed us that thirst is also uncontrollable
Who are you that you think you are greater than God...to those that claim that there is no God.
-I shake my head for you.....
As paul said in 1 corinthians 2:
1.I come not to you in excellence of speechh or of wisdom,declaring unto the testimony of God.
7 The wisdom of God in a mistery
9 Eyes have not seen,ear ave not heard neither have he come into the heart of man what God has planned for christain.

15.The natural man do agree with the spirit of God..for they are foolishness unto him
16.Only the spiritual judge all things
in 2nd corinthians 5.
17If anyman be in christ he is a new creature old things are passed away.behold all things are become new.
All thungs are of God,who hath reconciled to himself By Jesus christ and hath given us chance of reconcilation

How do you know you have accepted him
Roman 8
1There fore there is no condemnation to them that and in christ and walk not after the flesh

16 The spirit itself will bear witness with our spirit that we are of God
15.We will become heir and will be Joint heir of God's kingdom
32.If God can give his only begotten son what can he not give us
Romans 8

You attention seeking god is only wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
My God is the God of all things
atheist shall surely bow on the last day
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by dino2006(m): 2:42am On Jan 05, 2014
Atheists on the loose *runs for my life*
Re: I Introduce,to You, The God Of Sleep And Thirst by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Divepen: My God is the God of all things
atheist shall surely bow on the last day
My God(Allah) is a God of all things, Christians shall surely rot in jahannam on the last day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Satanists Plan To Erect A Statue Of Lucifer Beside Ten Commandment Statue / Does Being A Virgin But U Kiss And Romance Makes U Go To Heaven?... / Iran Supreme Leader: The Only Solution For Crisis Is Israel’s Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.