Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (200931 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
phressh: Oluwaseun have U been admitted? And are other names being uploaded on jamb website??
I haven't been admitted yet. But my chances of getting admission is high and besides,I know the admission officer's son and a lecturer in engineering who is also influencial. So that's good grades and connection
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
This information is not to discourage people but there's some truth in it:
(1)Those that choose LAUTECH in their UTME,your chance of gaining admission depends on your PUTME and UTME score,connection and God Almighty.
(2)The PUTME cut-off for some courses are:
Engineering courses:65percent
Medical courses:70percent
Management courses:55percent
URPandArchitecture:60percent
These cut-offs are scores that will give you assurance of gaining admission into that faculty but don't get scared because with God everything is possible.
(3)LAUTECH is a university where prayer matters alot. So please P.U.S.H-Pray Until Something Happens.
(4)As for those that haven't been given admission in JAMB,keep on checking. They should upload new names on or before 14th of this month.
(5)As for those that have been given admission,PLEASE kindly PRINT the admission letter out ASAP.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phressh: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oluwaseun17: This information is not to discourage people but there's some truth in it:
(1)Those that choose LAUTECH in their UTME,your chance of gaining admission depends on your PUTME and UTME score,connection and God Almighty.
These cut-offs are scores that will give you assurance of gaining admission into that faculty but don't get scared because with God everything is possible.
(3)LAUTECH is a university where prayer matters alot. So please P.U.S.H-Pray Until Something Happens.
(4)As for those that haven't been given admission in JAMB,keep on checking. They should upload new names on or before 14th of this month.
(5)As for those that have been given admission,PLEASE kindly PRINT the admission letter out ASAP.
...bro I gat peeps with 53%,61%,62% admitted for engineering, 68% admitted for medicine with no connections @ all...just saying though
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by haxorDelite(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
temizeee: oga ade come down na
lautech never release the admission list na.....d site may be available but they haven't upload result DO U COPY?
I COPY
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Any info to feed us with abt wil aspirant that didn't chose lautech?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by ife4luv(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oluwaseun17: This information is not to discourage people but there's some truth in it:
@oluwaseun..is there a chance for someone wit 67% to get medicine ds year?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kingjms010(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2014
wen wil d second batch b released, curiosity is killin me here o!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2014
phressh: ...bro I gat peeps with 53%,61%,62% admitted for engineering, 68% admitted for medicine with no connections @ all...just saying though
BrO,JAMB gave them admission not LAUTECH. The cut-off are marks that will give you 80percent assurance of getting admission
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2014
ife4luv: @oluwaseun..is there a chance for someone wit 67% to get medicine ds year?
With God,all things are possible. The score is good though. But medicine is very competitive this year. If he/she is not given medicine,he/she will be given nursing or MLS
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 2:44am On Sep 06, 2014
kingjms010: wen wil d second batch b released, curiosity is killin me here o!
On or before 14th of september. Keep praying
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Nizzy129: Any info to feed us with abt wil aspirant that didn't chose lautech?
For aspirants that didn't choose LAUTECH in JAMB,you have to score high marks.e.g:Like 60percent upwards,you also have to pray wella and if you've connections,use it oo
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Oluwaseun17(m): 2:57am On Sep 06, 2014
I am not trying to scare anyone with the information that i am passing but just keep in mind that prayer matters alot whether you are a first or second choice candidate or you didn't choose them in JAMB. Even if you have high,average or low score,you still need prayer. MAY WE ALL SUCEED IJN(AMEN)
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2014
So grateful to God, I"ve been admitted for chem engineering, didn't expect it in d first list bt God is involved.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by psalmson86: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2014
bookj: So grateful to God, I"ve been admitted for chem engineering, didn't expect it in d first list bt God is involved.
did u chose lautech
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by freshy2: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
I scored 57% in my post utme, course _ nursing, pls wot are my chances sad
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Oluwaseun17: I haven't been admitted yet. But my chances of getting admission is high and besides,I know the admission officer's son and a lecturer in engineering who is also influencial. So that's good grades and connection
my bro, i wil lyk to advice u neva u put ur trust on human,cz they cn fade at anytime in point,this has happen 2 me during my pdgs in oau,my belief then is dat so far my one of my dad relative works there,nd he is aware there is no nid 4 me to b panic,tho.. I made above the cutoff bt didn't meetup with the course i proposed for.cz then admission is tougher nd competitive unlike diz day,i was even thnking maybe they cn gvout anda course so far am a pdite they ought to cnsida us..b4 i knw it i was denied of the offer,bt i think God knws d best.therefore,having this kind of notion is very lethargic..and primitive,it s only by the grace of God a man is saved..the bible say not of he that wileth nor of he that runeth but of God dat showeth mercy.best of luck!!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Evathyst(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tnx a whole lot 4 ur contributions on ds thread. Heavens shall reward u abundantly. Plz, I wana make enquiry about LAUTECH's P.D programme. Is d form out yet? Plus, how much is d fee(I mean d P.D fee) also, Wat are d chances of being admitted after d whole P.D programme? U'r timely response wil be appreciated.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by psalmson86: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evathyst: Tnx a whole lot 4 ur contributions on ds thread. Heavens shall reward u abundantly. Plz, I wana make enquiry about LAUTECH's P.D programme. Is d form out yet? Plus, how much is d fee(I mean d P.D fee) also, Wat are d chances of being admitted after d whole P.D programme? U'r timely response wil be appreciated.
today was lautech predehree entrance examination...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by SeyiObj: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Oluwaseun17: The first list is for 1st choice candidates. As at last year,they admitted 3,000 pre-degree students,1,050 jambites and 500 direct entry
. Pls bro is DE candidate admitted in the first batch list ?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Evathyst(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
psalmson86: today was lautech predehree entrance examination...
Jesus! See me wey my younger sister put in charge of her admission stuff? God! I don fvck up.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
@psalmson86, of course I chose lautech
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by simdam500(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evathyst: Jesus! See me wey my younger sister put in charge of her admission stuff? God! I don fvck up.

how lipsrsealed
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by psalmson86: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Evathyst: Jesus! See me wey my younger sister put in charge of her admission stuff? God! I don fvck up.
lautech predehree examination has been reschedued to october 11......xo d form is still on...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by manadoza(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2014
d admission form 4 lautech pd is still aot bt will b close a day b4 d exam which is oct ten
bookj: @psalmson86, of course I chose lautech
d admission form 4 lautech pd is still aot bt will b close a day b4 d exam which is oct ten
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by manadoza(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2014
i need u guys to tell me hw meni quest,i will ans wen doin my lautech pd exam which is on oct eleven...plz
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2014
Oluwaseun17: I haven't been admitted yet. But my chances of getting admission is high and besides,I know the admission officer's son and a lecturer in engineering who is also influencial. So that's good grades and connection

Hmmm, quite captivating,but why profligating your megabyte visiting this page to give a banal comment?...We wey no know person, we know person wey pass Gbadegesin sef and that is the Almighty not mere men...Admissions Officer ko Rustication Officer ni.
"Therefore let us come boldly unto the throne of grace that we might obtain MERCY and find GRACE to help us in time of need" Hebrews 4:16...
No one is gonna share in God's glory. And I would never beg for admission from any man, entity, image or spirit in the heavenly realms, on the Earth or underneath the Earth...My grace is sufficient, period#.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2014
manadoza: i need u guys to tell me hw meni quest,i will ans wen doin my lautech pd exam which is on oct eleven...plz

During my time 2013/2014 I was given 100 questions to ans comprising of MTH, PHY, CHM, BIO,GNS...Not to worry it not gonna be all that difficult, I had 74% during my time and I even left 9 questions unshaded.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2014
I wonder if not all of the relevant courses have been given out...Medicine, Elect/Elect, MLS, Nursing, Biochemistry, Architecture, Computer Engineering, Mech. Engineering, Agric.Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Animal Production and Health, Anatomy, Physiology to all these JAMBITE-PDITES!...when second batch list comes aaround u would start seeing the Pure and Applieds, Agrics, FAA, URP, SLT,Marketing, Earth Sciences, Accounting and of Course Transport Management...It is well, even in Lautech!

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by phressh: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
horpeyemmi66: I wonder if not all of the relevant courses have been given out...Medicine, Elect/Elect, MLS, Nursing, Biochemistry, Architecture, Computer Engineering, Mech. Engineering, Agric.Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Animal Production and Health, Anatomy, Physiology to all these JAMBITE-PDITES!...when second batch list comes aaround u would start seeing the Pure and Applieds, Agrics, FAA, URP, SLT,Marketing, Earth Sciences, Accounting and of Course Transport Management...It is well, even in Lautech!
...bro when school releases their list,some peoples courses will be changed and if U do well in ur p.utme U are sure to be given ur desired course.Being a first choice candidate is also an advantage
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Hope so @AY
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I also hope so @Ayo
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by lordharrick(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
horpeyemmi66: I wonder if not all of the relevant courses have been given out...Medicine, Elect/Elect, MLS, Nursing, Biochemistry, Architecture, Computer Engineering, Mech. Engineering, Agric.Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Animal Production and Health, Anatomy, Physiology to all these JAMBITE-PDITES!...when second batch list comes aaround u would start seeing the Pure and Applieds, Agrics, FAA, URP, SLT,Marketing, Earth Sciences, Accounting and of Course Transport Management...It is well, even in Lautech!
Bro abeg I got 54% in the pume didn't chose lautech in jamb going 4 medicine shey Dem fit give anoda course

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (97) (Reply)

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.