Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (200643 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by dipnik(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
yungf:
What are the chances of interested Candidate I need INFO from a reliable source
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Ifyx(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
tmanis:

Will jamb score influence the course you are given?
dipnik:
yea, sure
guy abeg explain further
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by tmanis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
this time 3 months ago, I was already on my way back home, happy that I blasted the exam...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by DrHost: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
241 in jamb, 74 in post utme going for mbbs though I didnt chose the school in jamb but I dont see reason why they should sacrifice merit .........
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=haxorDelite post=26383494]what about urr oda frnd admitted into chem eng!what did he score?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Pinitiative: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2014
<a href="http://jambcbttest.com">The Nigeria Online Free Computer Based Test Portal</a>

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Pinitiative: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2014
http://jambcbttest.com : The Nigeria Online Free Computer Based Test Portal

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Nizzy129:
guy you are very funny o,so u stil av time 4 corretion at dz present occasion.moreso the guy mite b ryt in his own sense he undstand the grammer ba wich av made im to use it dat way. am only seein d craftines of ur reaction as being form and show off...am nt abusing u anyway..buh try 2 gt d fact..
Talking back at you would be infringing on basic human rights...Your right to your Opinion. I am a very blunt person, the moment I saw that diatribe you wrote there, what came to my mind was "Votre Perè!"(am I vaunting there too) meaning "Your Father!" but here I am, not posting that. I don't have time for you ok. If you understood meaning in English Language you would know, there is a way you have to use particular words. In determiners/articles in English Language, "A", "An" and "The" are articles, coming down to your level, you can use it anyhow abi?.without considering if the word being modified starts with a Vowel or Consonant word(albeit, it doesn't hold in all cases). As I said earlier on this thread you are just a pitiful psychotic mutt...Permit my choice of words.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

Talking back at you would be infringing on basic human rights...Your right to your Opinion. I am a very blunt person, the moment I saw that diatribe you wrote there, what came to my mind was "Votre Perè!"(am I vaunting there too) meaning "Your Father!" but here I am, not posting that. I don't have time for you ok. If you understood meaning in English Language you would know, there is a way you have to use particular words. In determiners/articles in English Language, "A", "An" and "The" are articles, coming down to your level, you can use it anyhow abi?.without considering if the word being modified starts with a Vowel or Consonant word(albeit, it doesn't hold in all cases). As I said earlier on this thread you are just a pitiful psychotic mutt...Permit my choice of words.
and wat does that suppose to mean?hey guy! U are going too extreme! i have got 2 discovered that u r proud and rude wen addresing sum1 mst esp on this thread..mind u,if u tink u av got that confidence u are nt a match 4 me..get this to ur brain,u aren't a father to me as u av writen it up dia,moreover neva addres me with a pschotic or wateva..if u dnt wnt to see d worst part of me cz i dnt wnt to turn this thread to anda tin!meanwhile,let it sly hia..and watch ur tongue nxt time..
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Genes1s: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Heeey! If two of u are willing to insult urself, it will b better to open a separate thread for dat and not this one! They are turnin simple matter to somethin else. Who is above mistake? N.B - don't quote me to avoid REAL trouble.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nizzy129:
and wat does that suppose to mean?hey guy! U are going too extreme! i have got 2 discovered that u r proud and rude wen addresing sum1 mst esp on this thread..mind u,if u tink u av got that confidence u are nt a match 4 me..get this to ur brain,u aren't a father to me as u av writen it up dia,moreover neva addres me with a pschotic or wateva..if u dnt wnt to see d worst part of me cz i dnt wnt to turn this thread to anda tin!meanwhile,let it sly hia..and watch ur tongue nxt time..
Poor you confusing yourself with Verb forms "DOES" and "IS".
"Votre Perè!" meaning "Your Father!" or rather loosely "Your Papa!" was supposed to be an Insult but daft you took it as Compliment. I am not proud and rude am just baring mind out to a Autistic person...check what it means out. Anything you write now is none of my business Signor, I can't continue burning Calories on an Illiterate who managed to get a little exposure. Abeg no time for Trash like you. Please, Jó, Biko, Sonu, Sil vous plaît...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bobolizim(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

"Votre Perè!" meaning "Your Father!" or rather loosely "Your Papa!" was supposed to be an Insult but daft you took it as Compliment. I am not proud and rude am just baring mind out to a Autistic person...check what it means out. Anything you write now is none of my business Signor, I can't continue burning Calories on an Illiterate who managed to get a little exposure. Abeg no time for Trash like you. Please, Jó, Biko, Sonu, Sil vous plaît...
easy guys..we aint in english class,so dr is permission for mistakes...nd besides,do u think u r so good in english?den u should hv gotten 100 in jamb....did u?u r just trying to show off by using all those big words...tch....its not worth it...be patient guys...life is too easy to take it ds way......smh...if u wanna correct sumone mistakes its shouldnt hv bn in ds way...it wasnt polite...ur intention is to show off ur knowledge in english not to correct anyone...any way...i dont c u as anyone dt no anything...cos people dt r gud are mostly cool nd silent...dey dont show off who dey r....tch....u can quote me ooo....but u dare not cos i aint ur match

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by temizeee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
that how they fail ooo ..... them too know

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

see this young fool,a pot calling a kettle black,infact you are more than a fool..i dnt nid to see u b4 i knw ur type.u are nothing but an empty vessel bcoz it s actualy an empty vessels that made the loudest noise.

You proved to be good in english language.so y can't u score 100 in ur jamb or betterstil quit ur admision and start teaching english as your profession(albeit,u were yet to b offer admision sef)and u cum hia bragging as if he knws pass wole soyinka.infact stage drama suit people like you..

Ohoh,i undstand u 4rm d onset dat u like showingoff nd 4rm dat i cn deduced you are nt trained well or let me say brought well by ur parent,u lacks moral,discipline and u aswel indecent with d way u addressed pipu

you said am illiterate,ohoh rilly?buh do i show mysef,and precise if atal am illiterate will i be able to read wat u av written dia nt to talk of undstanding it actually?dumb u!am nt suprised abt ur action it is as a result of ur emptiness(dumbskull).

If you dnt knw you ve bin living a miserable life,tho,u dnt even value meaning that s y u av bin empty all dz while,now the phlegm in u wnts actions,i'm stil sayn it you are nt a match for me..

Am expectin d most empty part of u 2 act again..bloodscumbag"!!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
DrHost:
241 in jamb, 74 in post utme going for mbbs though I didnt chose the school in jamb but I dont see reason why they should sacrifice merit .........
are u nt odekunle my 2go frnd?
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Genes1s: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Since this is what u guys want then u can have it. CC: Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez - your attention is needed on this thread.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
bobolizim:
easy guys..we aint in english class,so dr is permission for mistakes...nd besides,do u think u r so good in english?den u should hv gotten 100 in jamb....did u?u r just trying to show off by using all those big words...tch....its not worth it...be patient guys...life is too easy to take it ds way......smh...if u wanna correct sumone mistakes its shouldnt hv bn in ds way...it wasnt polite...ur intention is to show off ur knowledge in english not to correct anyone...any way...i dont c u as anyone dt no anything...cos people dt r gud are mostly cool nd silent...dey dont show off who dey r....tch....u can quote me ooo....but u dare not cos i aint ur match
u are mouthed jawe bro,dnt mind dat fool,he is forming tosh and posh,he knws pas wole soleyinka,awaode koje cheesy
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Genes1s:
Since this is what u guys want then u can have it. CC: Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez - your attention is needed on this thread.
wink
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by DrHost: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nizzy129:
are u nt odekunle my 2go frnd?
yes I am
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nizzy129:
see this young fool,a pot calling a kettle black,infact you are more than a fool..i dnt nid to see u b4 i knw ur type.u are nothing but an empty vessel bcoz it s actualy an empty vessels that made the loudest noise..
You proved to be good in english language.so y can't u score 100 in ur jamb or betterstil quit ur admision and start teaching english as your profession(albeit,u were yet to b offer admision sef)and u cum hia bragging as if he knws pass wole soyinka.infact stage drama suit people like you..
Ohoh,i undstand u 4rm d onset dat u like showingoff nd 4rm dat i cn deduced you are nt trained well or let me say brought well by ur parent,u lacks moral,discipline and u aswel indecent with d way u addressed pipu

you said am illiterate,ohoh rilly?buh do i show mysef,and precise if atal am illiterate will i be able to read wat u av written dia nt to talk of undstanding it actually?dumb u!am nt suprised abt ur action it is as a result of ur emptiness(dumbskull).

If you dnt knw you ve bin living a miserable life,tho,u dnt even value meaning that s y u av bin empty all dz while,now the phlegm in u wnts actions,i'm stil sayn it you are nt a match for me..

Am expectin d most empty part of u 2 act again..bloodscumbag"!!
...see that's how a lost puppy would behave. You saying I am showing off is your cup of tea, do you think I get a dictionary and take words from them to give you a reply, that is totally ridiculous. I have a access to quite a number of dictionaries e.g merriam webster, macmillian, Chambers, oxford, Urban. And those of you who are saying biased things should check the previous posts and see who steped on who's toes which brought about the brawl, before jumping to controversial conclusions. Thank goodness the person I corrected is not a bigot like you(SAM-Senior Advocate of the Masses). Now about my parents...they have thought me real well, so arguing with you over that is just a waste of time, you are just looking for a dent in my Armour.
Scoring 100 in JAMB's Use of English is quite a cool feat to achieve but Writing JAMB is not a test of Intellectualism, rather of Accuracy. When writing JAMB, a number of factors come into play;
*Tension *Time *General knowledge e.t.c. They do not care how you got the answers, just supply(E.g in Phonetics/Oral English, some transcribe, some use tonic solfas).
TEMIZEE thank you for your timely comment...Unfortunately I am not one.
BOBOLIZM "u r just trying to show off by using all those big words...tch....its not worth it...be patient guys...life is too easy to take it ds way......smh...if u wanna correct sumone mistakes its shouldnt hv bn in ds way...it wasnt polite...ur intention is to show off ur knowledge in english not to correct anyone...any way...i dont c u as anyone dt no anything...cos people dt r gud are mostly cool nd silent...dey dont show off who dey r....tch....u can quote me ooo....but u dare not cos i aint ur match" I am saddened by your lack of Insight...and I am not scared of you in any way what so ever. Big grammers, thank you, I would be needing them as I journey on in My academic career.

GENES1S: "Heeey! If two of u are willing to insult urself, it will b better to open a separate thread for dat and not this one! They are turnin simple matter to somethin else. Who is above mistake? N.B - don't quote me to avoid REAL trouble." You should refer back to the former thread to see what our own darling Nizzy129 wrote...his business doesn't always make him enthusiastic, he would always pry into things that apparently don't concern him...Real trouble, hmm, I'd reserve my comment.
Nizzy, not seeing my admission Status yet doesn't reduce my Momentum, and because I indulge your childish idiosyncracies, should not make you think I wouldn't be admitted; whatever LAUTECH likes they should do. That is certainly their business. As they say a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Thank you.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Ifyx(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Genes1s:
Heeey! If two of u are willing to insult urself, it will b better to open a separate thread for dat and not this one ! They are turnin simple matter to somethin else. Who is above mistake? N.B - don't quote me to avoid REAL trouble.
undecided
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by simdam500(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
It not y.all fault. It the fault of the slowpoke lautech that failed to drop a list for us to deliberate about
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nizzy129:
u are mouthed jawe bro,dnt mind dat fool,he is forming tosh and posh,he knws pas wole soleyinka,awaode koje cheesy
See what I spoke about...
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Hopeyemmie66 nd nizzy129 pls 4get abt wat has happened btw u two nd focus on how to help urselves calm down 4rm dis admission list tension. Its normal 4dere to b quarrel bt we shouldn't let it b prolonged or turn us to haters. Pls I know we r matured mind pls settle d rift nd let's talk lyk freshers of lautech cos una b padi wink
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

...see that's how a lost puppy would behave. You saying I am showing off is your cup of tea, do you think I get a dictionary and take words from them to give you a reply, that is totally ridiculous. I have a access to quite a number of dictionaries e.g merriam webster, macmillian, Chambers, oxford, Urban. And those of you who are saying biased things should check the previous posts and see who steped on who's toes which brought about the brawl, before jumping to controversial conclusions. Thank goodness the person I corrected is not a bigot like you(SAM-Senior Advocate of the Masses). Now about my parents...they have thought me real well, so arguing with you over that is just a waste of time, you are just looking for a dent in my Armour.
Scoring 100 in JAMB's Use of English is quite a cool feat to achieve but Writing JAMB is not a test of Intellectualism, rather of Accuracy. When writing JAMB, a number of factors come into play;
*Tension *Time *General knowledge e.t.c. They do not care how you got the answers, just supply(E.g in Phonetics/Oral English, some transcribe, some use tonic solfas).
TEMIZEE thank you for your timely comment...Unfortunately I am not one.
BOBOLIZM "u r just trying to show off by using all those big words...tch....its not worth it...be patient guys...life is too easy to take it ds way......smh...if u wanna correct sumone mistakes its shouldnt hv bn in ds way...it wasnt polite...ur intention is to show off ur knowledge in english not to correct anyone...any way...i dont c u as anyone dt no anything...cos people dt r gud are mostly cool nd silent...dey dont show off who dey r....tch....u can quote me ooo....but u dare not cos i aint ur match" I am saddened by your lack of Insight...and I am not scared of you in any way what so ever. Big grammers, thank you, I would be needing them as I journey on in My academic career.

GENES1S: "Heeey! If two of u are willing to insult urself, it will b better to open a separate thread for dat and not this one! They are turnin simple matter to somethin else. Who is above mistake? N.B - don't quote me to avoid REAL trouble." You should refer back to the former thread to see what our own darling Nizzy129 wrote...his business doesn't always make him enthusiastic, he would always pry into things that apparently don't concern him...Real trouble, hmm, I'd reserve my comment.
Nizzy, not seeing my admission Status yet doesn't reduce my Momentum, and because I indulge your childish idiosyncracies, should not make you think I wouldn't be admitted; whatever LAUTECH likes they should do. That is certainly their business. As they say a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Thank you.
Thanks for the sound reply,actually i thought u will do worser than b4,i have managed to have ur time buh u av proven to b circumsized.

Going through ur words as u ve written it up dia..it is none of my business if actually u ave bin enquiryn ur dico to give me a reply or wateva,,,atall,ur grammer doesn't cease to amaze me as long life offer more than that,it doesn't make me less a human..

Basicaly,u would have discovered the hidden truth abt me but,i must say, this thread is designed purposely to share our opinion.However,if u consider sum1' s view and english as an error,i really must say u musn't have made it that way(publicise)instead,kip it to yourself,you aren't in position to corect any1's error watsoeva cz actualy we aint in english class likewise you aren't the teacher or(lecturer,anyof it)to coret us,and that is why i was made to said you are showingoff yourself(permit my errorneous labelling)

i will like to inquire the aspect of jamb you made mention.Infact,i really like your backup.
Talking abt nt scoring 100% due to some factors,partialy i agree wit u buh i must confess to you,you cn make it wit sheer hardwork and dedication others factor liking to b tension and strategy accuracy wil b stamped incongrous..btw dose pple behnd the setup are they nt humanbeing likeus?i tink dat is nt an excuse if you had proven to b gud in english!i do strngly believe dat.

Lastly,i like ur submission,cz it takes more courage to change one's ideas when confronted with counter evidence than to hold fast to one's idea.plz try to learn decorum,and pls lez embrace peace and love in await of our admission.
BEST OF LUCK!! wink
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
bookj:
Hopeyemmie66 nd nizzy129 pls 4get abt wat has happened btw u two nd focus on how to help urselves calm down 4rm dis admission list tension. Its normal 4dere to b quarrel bt we shouldn't let it b prolonged or turn us to haters. Pls I know we r matured mind pls settle d rift nd let's talk lyk freshers of lautech cos una b padi wink
thank u ma wink
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by horpeyemmi66(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nizzy129:
Thanks for the sound reply,actually i thought u will do worser than b4,i have managed to have ur time buh u av proven to b circumsized.

Going through ur words as u ve written it up dia..it is none of my business if actually u ave bin enquiryn ur dico to give me a reply or wateva,,,atall,ur grammer doesn't cease to amaze me as long life offer more than that,it doesn't make me less a human..

Basicaly,u would have discovered the hidden truth abt me but,i must say, this thread is designed purposely to share our opinion.However,if u consider sum1' s view and english as an error,i really must say u musn't have made it that way(publicise)instead,kip it to yourself,you aren't in position to corect any1's error watsoeva cz actualy we aint in english class likewise you aren't the teacher or(lecturer,anyof it)to coret us,and that is why i was made to said you are showingoff yourself(permit my errorneous labelling)

i will like to inquire the aspect of jamb you made mention.Infact,i really like your backup.
Talking abt nt scoring 100% due to some factors,partialy i agree wit u buh i must confess to you,you cn make it wit sheer hardwork and dedication others factor liking to b tension and strategy accuracy wil b stamped incongrous..btw dose pple behnd the setup are they nt humanbeing likeus?i tink dat is nt an excuse if you had proven to b gud in english!i do strngly believe dat.

Lastly,i like ur submission,cz it takes more courage to change one's ideas when confronted with counter evidence than to hold fast to one's idea.plz try to learn decorum,and pls lez embrace peace and love in await of our admission.
BEST OF LUCK!! wink
I was never subjugated by any of the tantrums you are throwing. Its just the kind of ignoble scene we are causing here. All the negative stuffs you wrote up dere doesn't come near hurting me, ok. The person who used the word "Perjury" or anyone else might be seating for an exam and the examiners try to confuse the candidate with words such as Perjury, Lies, deceit, falsehood, which have a nuance. Does your hypothesis work here?
Lest I forget thanks alot BOOKJ, that was very thoughtful of you.
About you not being circumcised really made me laugh untill I started shedding tears...You keep such issue in your closet.
I am not a(n) bigot/obstinate person, too.

I guess I would "Change it for you", by dealing diplomatically with you, ok. Since does are the things that make you pleased.

Penultimately, no more brawls, quarrels and morally disgusting words.

I Love you NIZZY129...am not gay, abeg oo!. Its just a convincing way of making peace.
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

I was never subjugated by any of the tantrums you are throwing. Its just the kind of ignoble scene we are causing here. All the negative stuffs you wrote up dere doesn't come near hurting me, ok. The person who used the word "Perjury" or anyone else might be seating for an exam and the examiners try to confuse the candidate with words such as Perjury, Lies, deceit, falsehood, which have a nuance. Does your hypothesis work here?
About you not being circumcised really made me laugh untill I started shedding tears...You keep such issue in your closet.

I guess I would "Change it for you", by dealing diplomatically with you, ok. Since does are the things that make you pleased.

I Love you NIZZY129...am not gay, abeg oo!. Its just a convincing way of making peace.
don't want to escalate this matter anymore be it any response in return.Actually,the matter has bin pacified,buh i was constrained by ur elicited response(tho,i nourish ur submission infact i was subdue)

but with the benefit of hindsight,i cn discovered that u stil don't wnt to acept ur fault or bein seen as a flaw.i have said it b4 nd i wil stil repeat it,this place or thread rather,isn't an english class,there is permission of errors such as the rule ''Nobody is above mistake''and aswel nobody knws all''

if u are to correct sum1 's error you use c'mmon courtsey and shudn't be d way u av taken it over there.over time i hav discovered such habit with u and as such corect u to stop and amend until u down it on me..and mayb u don't knw wat u av bin doing eva since is a showoff(pls permit me on dat)..

Circumcize u said'',to clearify that has a risk of being seen to defending mysef,i only managed to use d phrase which implies that "u av proven maturity''cheesy.This is more like it who knws wether you are a gay wink.to be more serious,i didnt tagged u dat has u av written it up dia and i believe ur tear must av stopped by nwcheesy.

To cap it all,cz actually i dnt wnt dz issue to retogress eva dan b4,meanwhile i wnt d bucks to stop hia!plz lez take peace and share love 2geda as we await our admission,i wish every each of us success and the very best of luck!!

PEACE AND GRACIAS!!
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bobolizim(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

tch!!u were talking to me?i dont think so....u said lack of insight?tch....u need a psychologist or bera still a neuro surgeon....cos ur brain has problem...its just at its early stage....oh,i heard frm ur moda dt u hv bn stupid frm her womb....u aint my match...i told u....tch....u were talking abt perjury...u said jamb isnt a way to judge knowledge?so university is?nop waec is?did u hv a1 in english?tch...amoruyin....person wey no no anyfin wey go dey hala...u no even get to skul...i even wonder how u gonna make it if u get it...nah u type go dey correct lecturer in lecture theater having made mistake!!.lols!!!!!u had better shut up...or else i gonna gv u ur medicine.....opeyemitch,,,,tch nah ur type go end up graduating wit lower credit....u go do exam dey fumble say u don do everyfin....ode osi.....mumu....
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tanx guys 4making peace, just as my admission don click,urs too go click IJN. Bt if I hear or c say una quarrel again, I go wound una. grin.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nizzy129(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
horpeyemmi66:

See what I spoke about...
that was then
Re: LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread by bookj(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bobolizim, pls no vex if anybody offend u, love overlook all tins,just as Christ loves us nd I know we all love each other on dis thread right? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (97) (Reply)

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.