Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? (913 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} / Where Is Nairaland's "New Topics" Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by drstan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
I dont know if am the only one that notice this short coming on nairaland, why is it that all the EPL matches that were played this week, did not make the front page? and thread that has made front page since the starting of this year are still on front page, topics are no longer move to front page like last year, and this is making nairaland boring for people like me, that always end up on front page,and if it continue like this, i foresee doom days ahead
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
I just noticed.
Damn!
Mukina's got something to say.
If Seun did this on purpose then I'd hate to say 'wrong move' because many people come around here to read people's comments on those threads.
And what would it cost him if match threads are on front page?
When he was doing it, it caused no trouble, why stop?
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by Tolexander: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Vessi: I just noticed.
Damn!
Mukina's got something to say.
If Seun did this on purpose then I'd hate to say 'wrong move' because many people come around here to read people's comments on those threads.
And what would it cost him if match threads are on front page?
When he was doing it, it caused no trouble, why stop?
seems mukina is leaving nairaland lill by lill.

The last time she was online is on the 1st of jan around 12pm unlike her and that was the last time she brought a thread to the homepage.
Only Seun and semid4lyfe have been doing the homepage stuffs since then.

I tried sending her a PM but gave me a strange page that is not meant to be for mods but a member who isn't on ones followers list.

It will be better if Seun can come out and tell us the situation of things with her.
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by drstan(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm, lets wait and see what will happen today as our team B, play with ethiopia today, (but really if this is done on purpose then is a bad move.)
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by Pelummy(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
hmmmm,

space reserved
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by drstan(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pelummy: hmmmm,

space reserved
lol, while you reserve space i dont think it will hit the front page, any way, the mod are awake now, they have switch to normal, the front page has been updated
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by psky: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow! It's seems like Seun and Mukina might have had a disagreement, and he might have stripped her of her duties as a super-mod. Either that or she quit. Again these are just suppositions, really hope they are not true.

But look, not only is she not haven being active since the 1st of January super strange, but she's now a mod of the Islam for Muslims section. With two mods already running that section, which isn't even very active, bringing a third, who must already have enough work as a super-mod, is obviously very suspicious.

Seun has definitely had his problems with mukina, and he's never been scared to say it out loud.

https://www.nairaland.com/1546803/what-happening-nl-politics-section#20061287

At the same time she might just have gotten more busy in real life, and opting for a less stressful position as a regular mod in a peaceful section would make sense.

As someone said, seun should just clear the air on the matter, something's definitely wrong.
Re: Could This Be One Of Nairaland New Year Resolution? by drstan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
psky: Wow! It's seems like Seun and Mukina might have had a disagreement, and he might have stripped her of her duties as a super-mod. Either that or she quit. Again these are just suppositions, really hope they are not true.

But look, not only is she not haven being active since the 1st of January super strange, but she's now a mod of the Islam for Muslims section. With two mods already running that section, which isn't even very active, bringing a third, who must already have enough work as a super-mod, is obviously very suspicious.

Seun has definitely had his problems with mukina, and he's never been scared to say it out loud.

https://www.nairaland.com/1546803/what-happening-nl-politics-section#20061287

At the same time she might just have gotten more busy in real life, and opting for a less stressful position as a regular mod in a peaceful section would make sense.

As someone said, seun should just clear the air on the matter, something's definitely wrong.

now the miss3 unfold

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going Bald: Treat Baldness Without Spending A Dime / Breaking News: GMD Of NNPC Sacked / Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-law’s House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.