Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Am Mr Know It All: Ask Me Anything About Life In The U.S. for an unbiased advi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Mr Know It All: Ask Me Anything About Life In The U.S. for an unbiased advi (748 Views)

Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Mr Know It All: Ask Me Anything About Life In The U.S. for an unbiased advi by MrKnowitall: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you are thinking about coming to the U.S and just wondering how life is really like over here, ask me, I will be

completely honest without prejudice. If you need a little assistance deciding whether or not to spend the money

applying for a U.S visa, ask me here. I will be be an impartial adviser, and I can even do the math for you if needed.

Please do not hesitate to ask me for advice. cheers.
Re: I Am Mr Know It All: Ask Me Anything About Life In The U.S. for an unbiased advi by kunlebal(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Knowitall: If you are thinking about coming to the U.S and just wondering how life is really like over here, ask me, I will be

completely honest without prejudice. If you need a little assistance deciding whether or not to spend the money

applying for a U.S visa, ask me here. I will be be an impartial adviser, and I can even do the math for you if needed.

Please do not hesitate to ask me for advice. cheers.

Hmmm, tell me about F1 visa in america
Re: I Am Mr Know It All: Ask Me Anything About Life In The U.S. for an unbiased advi by MrKnowitall: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
kunlebal:
Hmmm, tell me about F1 visa in america

This thread is not to discuss visa there are plenty of threads that do that. I started this thread to help people compare how their life is now, to what it could be in the U.S. Also to answer general questions about life in the U.S. Ask me any other questions please.
Re: I Am Mr Know It All: Ask Me Anything About Life In The U.S. for an unbiased advi by justwise(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2014

(1)

The 10 Most Expensive Hotels In The World! / Places On Earth Where The Wealthiest 1% Live? / Traveling To Parise From Nigeria With A Finnish Residence Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.