Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone (6337 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
U lot might call me stupid bt as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart bt pains and hatred to all these people i mentioned here... i want to thank my ex who left me for a much richer guy and her randy mother who always talk me down.....my mom who never liked me, my siblings who always pick fights with me.....and leaving me forlornly to suffer with my thought......thank you God for never being there, never blessing me with riches, thank you for bringing me to these bias world where some are very rich, while other are super poor.....thank u for not answering my prayers.....hope u don't judge me wrongly after i cross over......thank u seun thank you nairalanders.........BYE

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dude, I am living a worse life, why d'u wanna go before me? cry

5 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by abiki(f): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
pls don't. Everybody is fighting a war. Stick around and fight it out. Don't take that path. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by larrymoore(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls dont
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tchigofigo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
wait! I'v always wantd to get a msg across to my late grandpa..can u get that done 4 me? i'l e-mail u d msg..bt.,wait a min..hp u repented b4..u knw.,d appointed tym..cos my grandpa's in heaven oo..if u'r goin'o hell, tel me so dt i can try sm1 else..byee

2 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tchigofigo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
wait 1st..what time r u planning to..u knw..,hp its nt 12am..? so dt i can beg u in time nt to die oo..na joke i de oo

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by kelvin1191(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
No matter what you are passing through, its not enough to comit sucide. When people hate u because u are poor, take it with a smile and work harder. Since u got ur hands and legs, what investment do you need again to make it big. If i may ask, what king of phone are u using now, blackberry, android, nokia? (I bet ur phone is better than my Nokia 6600 that am using to type this cos i don design am with super glue.. Yet, life goes on!) Cant u do conductor, okada, ride keke or are you asking God why Bill Gate, Dangote etc aint ur father?
Well, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IM PEACE if u decide to go but, dont forget to dig ur grave before dieing cos YOU ARE NOT WORTH CRYING FOR.

3 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by SQURA(f): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: U lot might call me stupid bt as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart bt pains and hatred to all these people i mentioned here... i want to thank my ex who left me for a much richer guy and her randy mother who always talk me down.....my mom who never liked me, my siblings who always pick fights with me.....and leaving me forlornly to suffer with my thought......thank you God for never being there, never blessing me with riches, thank you for bringing me to these bias world where some are very rich, while other are super poor.....thank u for not answering my prayers.....hope u don't judge me wrongly after i cross over......thank u seun thank you nairalanders.........BYE

Mynd44 is there anything we can do to help this guy before he passes over?

@Ycbeat

You came here to let us know because you feel we are the only one to stop you from doing this nonsense. You might seem justified doing it but all in all it is a shame on your part. have you taken the time to read the lives of other great men? i'm not talking about dangote, gates, branson et al but men who were at the cross roads, about to give up but just a chain of thought stood back and became someone in life.it doesnt matter how old you are, dont do this. everything starts from the mind, change your mindset. I would advice you stay away from the people who constantly remind you of committing suicide first. please if you are still reading this give a reply so we can start from here. PLEASE JUST HOLD ON!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by funshint(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2014
@OP I really undstd how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel but no matter what it's not worth killing 'urself. I must confess life is truly an unfair, terrible and strange place to live in. I undst how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel; the failures, disappointment, rejection, heartbrk, sleeplessness, nightmares, financial downturn, regrets, hate, loss of self-confidence, shame on the street(even little kids look down on U̶̲̥̅̊) and loneliness all coming at U̶̲̥̅̊ in 3D. Pls don't kill 'urself over those losers who think U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot make it in life; starting with those eediot of an ex and her mother. They are just a bunch of bullshit arseholes. Very soon you'll surprise that your mother and siblings who are always putting-up fight with U̶̲̥̅̊ just because U̶̲̥̅̊ don't hv money. Pls don't give a damn about anybody. Continue to live your life, live life for yourself. Care less about anybody; they are just a heap of loads U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need for now. They think they can do better if they're in your position. They think they are more stronger than U̶̲̥̅̊ are. They think success is measured by strength not knowing that luck has a huge part to play in life. Keep living your life bro, whatever your hands findeth to do continue doing bro. Very soon your story will change and those who thought U̶̲̥̅̊'ll amount to nobody will live to regret their mistake for the rest of their life. Keep living bro; we'll all meet at the top. You are not alone!!
P.4:- U̶̲̥̅̊ can p.m me if you feel like sharing your thought; I'm here 4 U̶̲̥̅̊!!!

4 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by resurrectn(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Don't do it bro
Just stay alive
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Adeoba10(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Crying!!! Please don't kill urself. Please! Those ppl mocking you, will queue for ur autograph Insha Allah+IJN. #Sad

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by SQURA(f): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2014
@Ycbeat

This was from your "Why am i poor thread"?

YcBeat: I thank y'all that has contributed to dz topic........u guys hv really inspired me to work harder, though i know theres no easy way out bt hv always thought life has made other pples career less cubersome........but i tot wrong!!........thanks

You mean from Dec 8 to Jan 3rd, you have made the decision to take your life? my friend, if i give you the story of my Mum, you will sit and sweat with your eyes open. She overcame the most serious adversity, the one that almost made her touch a livewire to electrocute herself, but she stopped it. Today in a polygamous home, its only her kids that are graduates from the university and are currently getting jobs and about settling down. tell me if she tried committing suicide what will be of the kids today? what will be of the kids tommorrow? their dreams, ambitions? the world they will change? and the millions of people they will affect? I guess you dont know there are people waiting for you to change them positively, its so for every man, coz God put it that way. No dont do it, please, tears dropping down my face cry as i'm writing this. please dont!

4 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Bro. Don't please. Committing suicide because of poverty and life problems does not solve the issue. In Christianity your soul will perish so both in this temporal existence and the un ending after life you will suffer.
If you don't believe in God. I think you do cos you mentioned God. Also consider the pain you will cause those who love you. I don't know what part of Nigeria you live but walk into any catholic church ( I am a catholic) and ask to speak with a priest and also try and go see the st Vincent de Paul members in the church. You could also ask the priest for their contacts. They help in setting up people in businesses you don't have to be a catholic to access the help. discuss with the priest your reasons. Wishing you best and hold on the world loves you.
Cheers.
Ps; make you use of all the other sensible advice people have shared with you here.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by stevecantrell: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Geez.. and peeps still wanna bring kids into this world ?

BTW Op, who's your methadone supplier ?

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by adebayo201: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed

please don't! for the sake of we your Nairaland friends, just keep on keeping on!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by here: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2014
While he has money to recharge and come buy sentiments and announce,someone has no 1kobo to buy garri and sip.
While he has a family picking fights and someone wishing he had someone of same blood.You are healthy and only accept defeat in matters of emotion why not visit hospitals,sell off all you have and pay bills of people who want to live or even mortuary bills of those who cannot pay to claim their loved ones.
While he has a gf who left someone has never found love and many ladies are approaching 50 hoping someone might atleast tell them they are beautiful.
She talked down on you,so? They picked fights you have not heard of people leave home to travel to achieve their dreams?
Yes I buy it your brain for a moment cannot process everything but you know the saying "Those who commit suicide are fools,they want the easy way out and never want to be around to get it fixed".
I dont guarantee you everything will be fine,infact nature might even take you away like the Apple guy but "do you know the beauty of 2mrw? Everyman can pay anything to see it"
Goodluck with what you make of life and you think at the other end there not those in pains and others in joy?I have prayed God to forgive you.
And just so you know I have seen vulcanizers in their late 50s earn so little but didnt kill themselves.
In Daniel they said to the king "Even if Our God be not able to deliver us,we'll not bow"
What happened to you? Check your wall on your topics people give sound advise and if you wanted more all you needed was pm and they'll hookup and assist you.

8 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by zig2ryme04: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2014
The Lord is your strenght, He is your guild, He heals the broken hearted. Trust in Him and He will guild you, He will show you things you've never imagined. Trust in Him, He will direct your steps, He will make you GREAT. Jesus loves you, give your heart to him today and you will experience peace and prosperity. God has a bigger plan for you, and it shall surely come to pass. The Lord shall make your ways straight and everything you do shall turn to success. You are a chosen generation a royal priesthood, you are precious to God. Life is worth living... Life is good.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by mazizitonene(m): 1:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Dude, pls don't be foolish..
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by DermalCarotene(f): 1:41am On Jan 04, 2014
You're gonna be a real coward if you commit suicide..

That's if you're serious about this..

Face your problems and deal with 'em!!!!!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by joywendy(f): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2014
ah!most of what i want to say as been said....@op Pls don't, i beg u in d name of God or whatever you believe in. Your Life is 2 precious. I know that feeling of hurt,anger,betrayal.That evil thought that goes through ur mind dat ending ur life wud be d end of all ur sorrows. That thought that no1 cares,why should i live? My dear,it is not the best option and we d ppl of Nl are here to stand by u and be d best of friends u thought u will never have. U might feel there is no hope. But when there is life, there is hope. So why kill d hope HOLD ON!

2 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by adeoladrg(m): 5:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Plsssssss Don't plssssss.. Do u av a certificate? Or any degree u can use to work. The saddest part is.. When ur breakthrough is around the corner, that's when d poverty will get to ur neck and u feel like ending ur life. If u kill urself, brother there's no hope.. It's straight to hell.. U won't even see the God u're blaming for putting u in a bias world. Moreover Yoruba says 'Akunleyan ni akunlegba, a de aiye tan. Oju nkan gbogbo wa'.

Just don't!!!

2 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Anomnity: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Ycbeat listen up.When I was in university there was this fellow that blew himself up with his fathers shutgun because he failed exams.On the other hand my faculty friend accumulated failures to point of 3rd class but he kept alive.He was the only 3rd class holder I know in my entire faculty at graduation.
€€€
While our shoes got worn out from parading the streets for jobs,this my friend had secured a well paying job in a bank & later rose to bank manager got cars,house,married while most of us with better grades were still begging.
$$$
Supposing he ended his life?I could tell you more of such live stories but for space.ONE DAY WHEN IT GETS BETTER THAN THIS YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU STAYED ALIVE!! $€£¥

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by SalC: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2014
@ Op do you really want to commit suicide for the above reasons? Then you need a rethink. If you need a friend whom you can always talk to when your family and friends desert you, I will gladly be there for you and I mean every word of it. I've seen people who faced far worse situations and I've seen them overcome it, yours can't be different. If you kill yourself, then you failed over and over again. In life there are times you will find yourself in difficult situations whether you will get out of it or not depends largely on you.

If you are still alive as you read this, you can send me PM. Killing yourself is the worst thing you can do to yourself. I pray God give you the heart to reconsider.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Ranchhoddas: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2014
@op believe me when i say i understand.i've had my own share of life's unfairness.as i write to you now i am on an atheistic precipice. I am beginning to seriously question the existence of God or God as taught by our various religious institutions.But one thing i am sure of is that suicide is just the coward's way out.Face ur problems like every other person and you'll be glad you did even if it does not work out as exactly as you hope.But if you insist on suicide,you have my blessings... PS:Pics or it isn't happening...
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tolugar: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't know if u've done it by nw bt I hv a better option

Drink a bottle of sniper
It acts faster
U won't even know what happens next

I've tried it en it worked

Or put urself on fire
Its trending
U ll make a headline news
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: I wish i jst make this much awaited wealth lyk right nw atleast just to get this genuine 'fake' love from pple and siblings.....but it never going to happen!!! Im kelvin...ycbeat my id rationalyf my password.........thank you
kelvin bro, everybody here loves you. If you dont have lovers out there then you have some on here.
We love and care about you, that's why we left our job to take our time and give you some advice, because you deserve it.
Fine, if you dont wanna enjoy the riches coming your way then go ahead and do the damn thing, someone else would probably get your in-coming wealth.
Dont be stewpid to think nobody likes you, if nobody likes you then I do.
Alright?
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2014
Winners dont quit man. When you run a race and fall, stand on your feet again and continue the race. Life is not always smooth as you think.

Everyone here have stories and experience the tragedy of life but just in different degrees. There are much I have experienced that make me cry, I find many reasons to push on and make myself happy mere by encouraging myself that I will make it. Taking your life is like surrendering to the storm.....while you will be sweep away like a dust. Why cant you add up some strengths and achieve something. Just get yourself into something that would make you happy.

I share a room with a friend after been sent out for been an atheist. My lovely family turned their back at me. I spent four years in the university but dropped out when the financial hammer cant hit my back again. Most of my friends are now my worst enemy. Some I cant face again because of shame. But I have to move on with life. I have to struggle in the street for survival. I have to revolve round what is fun and could make me happy. Happiness like I was told make person more healthier and stronger. So what I did and love doing is reading. I fitted into depression and lone state. Since I cant make some cash for books, I subscribe 5mb with ₦5 everyday which I use whenever I want to read some stuff online or get connected with internet friends. This is folykaze moving from physical world to internet. My addiction for internet arose from here. I have to do petty jobs in a prostitute hotel before I can feed myself. Yoruba people said 'ti ebi ba ti kuro nishe, Ishe buse' meaning if feeding can be reach in impoverish condition, then the condition is covered.

So why would you want to end it here? I would appreciate it if you can create oppourtunity for yourself rather than taking path through eternal escape route which is suicide. You can make it.....more better than you ever dreamt. Suicide is not removing the problem here, it will only terminate everything about you. You are a MAN....FACE WHAT BEFORE. Be happy and focus. Pls if you need a friend, I promise to be there with you. Just dont commit suicide.....you will make it.

5 Likes

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by tolugar: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Of all those guaranteed a place in HELL are nt

Murders nt

Rapist

But those who die by there own hands

Mos 5:12. (BM)
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by chiteny(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: I wish i jst make this much awaited wealth lyk right nw atleast just to get this genuine 'fake' love from pple and siblings.....but it never going to happen!!! Im kelvin...ycbeat my id rationalyf my password.........thank you

OP have you died yet? If not, if everyone and everything is against you, have you bothered to search within yourself and probably get another opinion as to what is wrong with you or what you do wrong that makes everyone and everything against you? undecided
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by 4tunebest(f): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
@OP, The key to your greatness lies deep within the muddy waters of affliction. Just as a fish is attracted to its bait,which eventually brings the fish out of the water, your key has its own bait called patience, tears, hardwork and perseverance needed to search it out.

Not everyone is willing to pay this price and so a lot of people give up, oblivous of the fact that if only they had waited a little longer, worked a little harder, prayed a little more, things would have turned around drastically.

Each of these steps act as a bait to bring the key of your greatness from the depth of the muddy water of affliction to the surface.
When this happens, all you have to do is reach out and grab it 'cos you paid the price for it.

Need I tell you that you are paying the price. There is no shortcut to greatness. This too shall pass.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Don't do it bro! Its not worth it. If you commit suicide. According to Biblical laws you'll still end up going to hell. Why do you wanna go from frying pan to fire. Hang around, life isn't easy.. YES. There are several stories of great men who wanted to commit suicide. They didn't, but now the whole world knows their names.. Keep moving forward bro. Your failure, frustration is your pathway to success.. Success doesn't come easy bro... Hang in there. Everything is gonna be alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.