Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] (1089 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 2:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Tragedy struck in
Ikorodu town, Lagos
State, yesterday,
Jan 1st after an
Obafemi Awolowo
University (OAU)
graduate of
Architecture,
Ogunsona Daniel
Adekunle Adebambo,
committed suicide by
hanging himself in an
uncompleted storey
building. The
deceased,
Adebambo's body
was found around 1
a.m. yesterday
dangling from a rope
tied to the hook of a
fan in an
uncompleted storey
building at 1, Alice
Ogunsona Street,
Hilltop Estate,
Eruwen, Ikorodu.
Adebambo was
found by his younger
brother after reading
the suicide note he
left in their sitting
room. He allegedly
blamed his action on
his girlfriend’s father
who refused to
allow him marry his
daughter. A friend of
the deceased
disclosed that
Bambo, as he was
fondly called, killed
himself because his
fiancee’s father,
who is from Ondo
State, said his
daughter cannot
marry him because
he is an Ijebu man
from Ogun State.
Many of the
sympathisers who
gathered at his
residence found the
excuse for his action
difficult to believe.
Efforts to speak
with his fiancee
proved abortive as
she refused to talk.
P.M.NEWS
investigations
revealed that
Adebambo, 30,
studied Architecture
at the Obafemi
Awolowo University
(OAU) and did his
national service in
Abia State. A
resident of the
Hilltop Estate,
Ibrahim Adeola, who
said he participated
in bringing down
Adebambo’s body
from the ceiling,
recalled that he was
dead and stiff when
they brought him
down. “When the
family raised an
alarm and we came
here, he was already
foaming in his mouth
and his hand was
clenched in a fist.
This signified that he
struggled till he
died,” he said. The
atmosphere at the
residence of the
deceased in Eruwen
was gloomy as
family members,
friends and
neighbours wore
sombre look.
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 2:45am On Jan 04, 2014
yup

Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by joywendy(f): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2014
chai!!!
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Pretyangel25(f): 3:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Na wa o
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by toluleke(m): 3:01am On Jan 04, 2014
I don,t believe this,something else could have happened.He was murdered
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Pretyangel25: Na wa o
d guy dull abi diz life is 2 short for me to border my self about my girl friend father
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by toluleke(m): 3:04am On Jan 04, 2014
Pretyangel25: Na wa o
4u go sleep..You no fit do am for your boyfrnd
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 3:10am On Jan 04, 2014
toluleke: 4u go sleep..You no fit do am for your boyfrnd
no be lie
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Pretyangel25(f): 3:20am On Jan 04, 2014
toluleke: 4u go sleep..You no fit do am for your boyfrnd
lol do what? Life sweet me well well o
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Vicjay1(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2014
if story true,,,,,, nonsensestically.
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Pretyangel25(f): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2014
sarzwizard: d guy dull abi diz life is 2 short for me to border my self about my girl friend father
the guy fuckup abeg now all his suffering in school is in vain• Kai!!!

1 Like

Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Pretyangel25(f): 3:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Vic-jay:
if story true,,,,,, nonsensestically.
bros na stupidically
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Pretyangel25: bros na stupidically
mumudically
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Pretyangel25(f): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2014
sarzwizard: mumudically
bros this one pass mumudically, na madnessdically
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 3:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Pretyangel25: bros this one pass mumudically, na madnessdically
lol is dat u@Dp
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Sijo01(f): 3:44am On Jan 04, 2014
End time death angry
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Pretyangel25(f): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2014
sarzwizard: lol is dat u@Dp
no grin
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Pretyangel25: no grin
dats ur grand mum right
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by IAMBREEZY: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Sijo01: End time death angry
what is this one saying ?
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by sarzwizard(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: what is this one saying ?
ask him oh
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Sijo01(f): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: what is this one saying ?

Can't you read?
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by IAMBREEZY: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Sijo01:

Can't you read?
i read it couple of times and i couldn't comprehend that's was why i deliberately asked.
Re: OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] by Sijo01(f): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i read it couple of times and i couldn't comprehend that's was why i deliberately asked.

Just pass!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room, Suspected To Have Been Poisoned. / First City Monument Bank Has Been Robbed @ About 2 Am In Minna. / Thief Burnt To Death At Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.