Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited (1996 Views)

Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola / Nigeria,cameroun,egypt,ghana-this Are All Top Ten African For Brazil 2014 Cup! / AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cameroun (2 - 1) On Monday October-29 -2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited by naijanoni(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2014
Theben: I just discovered that the Nigeria - Ghana world cup qualifiers was played in Lagos. So we own Ghana no gratitude. We won the match fair and square.
Yeah 1st leg in accra was goaless
2nd leg lagos=3-0
Re: Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited by Theben(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1515009/new-akwa-ibomstadium-uyo-taking
We should open this stadium with a Nigeria - Ghana match. Make we show them say we be their oga at the top.
Re: Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited by Jiggaman101: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Theben: www.nairaland.com/1515009/new-akwa-ibomstadium-uyo-taking
We should open this stadium with a Nigeria - Ghana match. Make we show them say we be their oga at the top.

We really need that match to happen because the constant e wars is starting to get boring. I don't think it is going happen so the World Cup is going to be the deciding factor. Hopefully God answers my prayer and Nigeria and Ghana meet in the World Cup preferably semis or finals.
Re: Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited by greatwaters: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Jigga_man101:

We really need that match to happen because the constant e wars is starting to get boring. I don't think it is going happen so the World Cup is going to be the deciding factor. Hopefully God answers my prayer and Nigeria and Ghana meet in the World Cup preferably semis or finals.
Lol, amen.
Re: Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited by greatwaters: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2014
I still propose a Nigeria-Cameroun friendly just after the world cup.
Re: Nigeria-cameroun Rivalry Must Be Re-ignited by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2014
Jigga_man101:

No, Ghana is the big brother and we tend to lead then you follow. If Ghana had the same pop as Nigeria it wouldn't even be a debate who is the greatest. You are call big brother because of your pop. Anyway let me squash this once and for all. You are only significant because of your population and nothing else.
Don't know how many times we have to go through this. Ghana lift ten times her weight. There is nothing that Nigeria and Nigerians are better than Ghanaians except music and entrepreneurship. Anything that has to do with pop you will win but when it comes to quality we will win.

Can you honestly say Ghana and Nigeria are rivals in soccer?
d tin is dat Ghana don't av d pop

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi / I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This / Both Team To Score Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.