Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! (1941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by tunapa2009(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2014
The essence of this thread is to seek for advice(and also contacts that can be of help in any area) on a particular project.
This project is to showcase and encourage special talents among the less privileged children in Nigeria. The programme promises to be educative, informative and entertaining. It should be holding on children's day(may 27, 2014) in one of the less developed states(LDS) in Nigeria.

This programme promises to be impactful in the lives of these younger ones. So we need support from individual and corporate body for the success of this programme..

All contributions(advice) will be highly appreciated(and also contacts)....
Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Go and submit your proposal to companies.

There are the ones that are capable of sponsoring your kind of programme

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by tunapa2009(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
faakay: Go and submit your proposal to companies.

There are the ones that are capable of sponsoring your kind of programme

Can you list some companies pls(apart from UAC, Nestle plc)
Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by Maipride(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Apart from companies.... You can also submit proposals to †ђξ proposed Local govt of †ђξ state you intend hosting †ђξ project... Commisioners, ministers or wealthy individuals from that state. If †ђξ proposal is really 'intresting' You will get sponsorship.
You can also involve corpers if you don't mind...

I did something similar while serving. I was in charity and welfare group.
With †ђξ help of my fellow members, we renovated an old building within †ђξ local govt for †ђξ use of day care and we didn't have to contribute. We only submitted proposals to wealthy individuals, PPA, comissioners and Ministers. †ђξ only contribution we did was for letter-headed paper, typing n printing, trasportation, call cards and refreshment on †ђξ day of comissioning.
It was a very huge success and we got an award for it. I personally got an award of recognition and ofcos monetary gain after service as some 'good hearted' individuals blessed me with few thousands after i went to bid farewell...

So all in all Tunapa, na your proposal, zeal and connection go determine †ђξ outcome and success of your project.

Best wishes!

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mai pride: Apart from companies.... You can also submit proposals to †ђξ proposed Local govt of †ђξ state you intend hosting †ђξ project... Commisioners, ministers or wealthy individuals from that state. If †ђξ proposal is really 'intresting' You will get sponsorship.
With †ђξ help of my fellow members, we renovated an old building within †ђξ local govt for †ђξ use of day care and we didn't have to contribute. We only submitted proposals to wealthy individuals, PPA, comissioners and Ministers. †ђξ only contribution we did was for letter-headed paper, typing n printing, trasportation, call cards and refreshment on †ђξ day of comissioning.
It was a very huge success and we got an award for it. I personally got an award of recognition and ofcos monetary gain after service as some 'good hearted' individuals blessed me with few thousands after i went to bid farewell...
So all in all Tunapa, na your proposal, zeal and connection go determine †ђξ outcome and success of your project.
Best wishes!

You can follow this person advise

tunapa2009:
Can you list some companies pls(apart from UAC, Nestle plc)
I can't really ascertain. You have to move and go out there submitting your proposals.

Don't limit yourself to one particular company, it could be any company if they are interested in your programme

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mai pride: Apart from companies.... You can also submit proposals to †ђξ proposed Local govt of †ђξ state you intend hosting †ђξ project... Commisioners, ministers or wealthy individuals from that state. If †ђξ proposal is really 'intresting' You will get sponsorship.

Best wishes!

Thanks my sis.. Noted..
Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
faakay:

You can follow this person advise

I can't really ascertain. You have to move and go out there submitting your proposals.

Don't limit yourself to one particular company, it could be any company if they are interested in your programme

I really appreciate your advise bro..
Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good initiative. It should be moved to events section but I will leave it here for a while.
Re: In Need Of Sponsors!!!!! by tunapa2009(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tgirl4real: Good initiative. It should be moved to events section but I will leave it here for a while.

Thanks Tgirl....

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow This? / can you place order for this? / 25 Of The Most Common Last Names Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.