Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

See Me See Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Me See Wahala (1893 Views)

Help With PHCN Wahala / Maaamaa's Wahala / Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala by babs01(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
My six year old girl saw her dad climbing on a ladder to fix a bulb on the bathroom window and said 'daddy you will fall'.... Immediately my husband answered "iyalaaya e lo ma fall" (it's ur maternal grandma that will fall). Since then, my husband never accept that he has wronged me for saying that. He is still serious about it, that should he have said "iya baba e lo ma fall" ni?( it's ur paternal grandma that will fall?) Egba mi o inu nbi mi seriously ooooo. Kinni ki n se?
I'm seriously angry what should I do?
#Copied.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by manalejo(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Shoot your Husband with a gun or hit his head with a club. Ode
Re: See Me See Wahala by mostyg(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Forget it and move on.....This is how problem starts in the family. You are bitter on what he said in his sub-conscience mind. Before you know, different interpretations would be coming to your mind and thus your love for him starts to diminish.

4 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
babs01:
My six year old girl saw her dad climbing on a ladder to fix a bulb on the bathroom window and said 'daddy you will fall'.... Immediately my husband answered (iyalaaya e lo ma fall). Since then, my husband never accept that he has wronged me for saying that. He is still serious about it, that should he have said 'iya baba e lo ma fall' ni?. Egba mi o inu nbi mi seriously ooooo. Kinni ki n se?
Copied.

You're either gay or your story is fake. Which one is it??

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by babs01(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You're either gay or your story is fake. Which one is it??
nawah 4 u o read the last word
Re: See Me See Wahala by sexymoma(f): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
you too climb ladder... make your pikin say same thing...make you too da pada grin

case closed.
told my ex to call me he said he has used the rcard to call someone else.. i said ok
den i didn't call him for a week nd he didn't call, later he called nd i said i've been using my rcard to call someone else
problem solved..everybody is happy wink

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by byvan03: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Everyone doesn't speak Yoruba, how do we help if we don't know what you are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala by lilmax(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
byvan03:
Everyone doesn't speak Yoruba, how do we help if we don't know what you are talking about?
can you imagine
Re: See Me See Wahala by Holywizard: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
byvan03:
de husband said is ur mother's breasts dat will fall

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by byvan03: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Holywizard:

grin grin grin it's actually very funny, OP you are too serious . Cut the man some slack smiley.
Re: See Me See Wahala by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
babs01:
My six year old girl saw her dad climbing on a ladder to fix a bulb on the bathroom window and said 'daddy you will fall'.... Immediately my husband answered (iyalaaya e lo ma fall). Since then, my husband never accept that he has wronged me for saying that. He is still serious about it, that should he have said 'iya baba e lo ma fall' ni?. Egba mi o inu nbi mi seriously ooooo. Kinni ki n se?
#Copied.
This is really funny.
Re: See Me See Wahala by babs01(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Holywizard:
u go fear translation
Re: See Me See Wahala by babs01(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin grin it's actually very funny, OP you are too serious . Cut the man some slack smiley.
lol
Re: See Me See Wahala by tee59(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
D word is too hard on d little child whc may not kno d meaning, and he/she may be using it to speak to pple. Parents shld mind d words of deir mouth 2 d children. U do not need to dwell on dat. Snc ur husband has respect 4 ur family members. It doesn't mata infact it s a laughing joke.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry ma, what's the big deal here? I mean don't you guys joke around the house? When I was still dating, I will even call his mama witch and vice versa. We were comedians. We will just laugh over it. Learn to joke and don't take things serious. And for your daughter, assuming you just laugh is off, she won't see any big deal in what was being said.
Re: See Me See Wahala by chival(f): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
The main issue here is not whose grandma will fall, but the fact that a father will use such uncouth language in the presence of his daughter. In future, the said girl will see absolutely nothing wrong with speaking like a tout.
Re: See Me See Wahala by Teetopic(f): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Actually he's not suppose to say something like that in the child's presence because kids of nowadays are so smart. Don't be surprise when you hear your daughter saying it to others outside. I could remember when my niece was about 2 to3 years old saying "baba e segun" to anyone that offends or beat her cos me and my mum and siblings are always saying this statement to her whenever she abuses any of us, we never knew what we were saying to her was bad until when she told her teacher in school "ole, aji oyan mu, babae segun" it was then it dawned on us that what we were saying to her was bad
Re: See Me See Wahala by babs01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
from women's perspective

(1) (Reply)

My Brother's Traditional Marriage Pictures / Unbelievable! How A 15 Yr Old Boy Mistakenly Impregnates 16 Girls (photos) / A Friend Is Dying In Delta State Due To Domestic Voilence- PLEASE READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.