Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop (1468 Views)

Paloma Faith – A Perfect Contradiction Outsiders’ Edition / 2pac: A Perfect Example of Hiphop's Exaggerated Gangsterism?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop by uche393: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
I recently discoverd tips on how to dj jst with a laptop whit most of the dj software (serato, virtual dj,mixxx e.t.c) djing is one of the ways guys make cool cash.like me i work at many places (hotels,radio station,featuring upcomming artist in my mixtape*cool cash*. I jst want 2 knw pple following this post so that i will continue.
Re: How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop by NnamdiN: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Following cool

I hope it's worth it.
Re: How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop by Excelboi(m): 1:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Following
Re: How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop by Jonesjoe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am also a DJ based in PH# I feel kool being here
Re: How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop by uche393: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
At this post i will be first talk about the requirement--configurations--.before i enter the most important Beat matching and bpm balancin.
>>>#1; you need a laptop.>>>#2;YOU NEED A DJ SOFTWARE(MIXX, VIRTUAL DJ,SERATO....e.t.c..)
>>>#3; Output cable
>>>#4;HEADPHONE OR USB HEAD PHONE(MORE PREFERD)
>>>#5; UR LAPTOP SHUOLD BE LOADED WITH MUSic
if u are conversant with virtual dj u can ask me questions like
1=where will i plug in my head phone if i plug in the output cable? Ans=many laptop have one audio output, that is one of the problem pple have with Djing with laptop, all u need is to buy is an audio sound adapter it has where you will plug in ur headphone.
2=what is the need for using head phone and output cable?
ans= the head phone is for preveiwin a song before it is mixed while the output cable connects to ur amplifier which u can hear outside. More loading.......

Pls that pics is an examle of a sound adapter

Re: How To Be A Perfect Dj Just With Your Laptop by GetUmad: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
uche393: At this post i will be first talk about the requirement--configurations--.before i enter the most important Beat matching and bpm balancin.
>>>#1; you need a laptop.>>>#2;YOU NEED A DJ SOFTWARE(MIXX, VIRTUAL DJ,SERATO....e.t.c..)
>>>#3; Output cable
>>>#4;HEADPHONE OR USB HEAD PHONE(MORE PREFERD)
>>>#5; UR LAPTOP SHUOLD BE LOADED WITH MUSic
if u are conversant with virtual dj u can ask me questions like
1=where will i plug in my head phone if i plug in the output cable? Ans=many laptop have one audio output, that is one of the problem pple have with Djing with laptop, all u need is to buy is an audio sound adapter it has where you will plug in ur headphone.
2=what is the need for using head phone and output cable?
ans= the head phone is for preveiwin a song before it is mixed while the output cable connects to ur amplifier which u can hear outside. More loading.......

Pls that pics is an examle of a sound adapter

Good work yo' doing bro. I'm also a DJ.

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Soulja Boy - Movie / Excepts From MCSNUP TEACHES PIANOFORTE (whatsapp Group) / Download Mp3: Skales – “temper” (remix) Ft. Burnaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.