Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

'bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25' - Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25' - Prophet (528 Views)

Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25' - Prophet by edygistvilla(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
There's this trend that's been on for sometime now where men of God at the beginning of the year, predict what will happen in the new year.
There has been a lot of prophecies already for this year 2014 and more are still coming up.
To join the list of Prophets who have prophesied about 2014 is funky man of God, Prophet (Dr) Chris Okafor, who is often referred to as 'oracle of God'. He is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry, aka Liberation City.
According to him, there would be bloodshed on Saturday, January 25, 2014. This he made known during the December 31, 2013 cross over service held at his church in Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
He said also that there will major bomb blasts in the country which will claim many lives, adding that these blasts will happen simultaneously.
More so, there will be major air disaster in the early month of the year. This air crash, as the man of God said, might claim the lives of many eminent Nigerians.
He explained that God warned that Nigerians should be very sensitive to these prophecies and pray fervently to avert the disasters, while warning that if the country can come together to pray, God might listen to their cries and avert the dangers.
Prophet Okafor however revealed that 2014 is a year of increase in all ramifications for those that believe and serve God diligently. He pointed out that all those who labour on the right part will reap the fruit of their labour.
Re: 'bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25' - Prophet by tealoaded: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
funny.... my God is behind me and no evil will ever occur to me *tealoaded..commmmmmmmm*
Re: 'bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25' - Prophet by Iphybest: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
God my life dey for your hand o.

(1) (Reply)

(testimony)its Not All About Going To Church. / No Waivers / Living As Brethren In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.