Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop (553 Views)

Is Norton Stereotyping Nigerians And Nigeria? (pics) / Nigerians And Linux O.s / ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop by Artnass(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
When I imagine the way most people act while using their laptop.

1. some people can refresh more than 1000 times before opening a single folder.

2. some guys will can carry laptop from morning till night, (guy, na wetin dey ur back ?.. o boi, na my lappy o) ask them to open ordinary ms word.

3. dis laptop, i no wan use am again, i need something like 500gig CD ROM :X

4. When some guys dey beside their girlfriend (using laptop without battery, nepa come take light). oh damn, my backup, well.. i need to go to computer village next week. oh baby pls i'm sowie (smh)

6. some people get 1Terracbyte HD, 4 GB Ram, windows 8, camera, bt, wifi.... na only make dem dey use handkerchief dey clean am all the time ( ask them just the name, they will tell you all the specifications.

7. if you the kind of large work i'm doing with my lappy.. na networking. ask me, na game dem dey play o.

8. you cant plug anything at all. virus are too much, even see your blackberry usb port, i think there should be something to cover it, virus must have entered.

10. d worst part na those who have nothing. they will keep telling of their 'dream' laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop by RAPMAN02(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
smiley cheesy grin sad embarassed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop by rodeo0070(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop by kingzx0(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2014
Lol
Re: Nigerians And The Way We ACT With Our Laptop by Chris4sure(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'm guilty of number one. But not 1000 times O̲̣̣̥oº°˚.

(1) (Reply)

Connection Of GSM Lines To PABX & GSM Desktop Phones / Great Nigeria Moments / Sales Of Dell Laptop:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.