Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Mercy Johnson On Life, Marriage And Motherhood - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mercy Johnson On Life, Marriage And Motherhood (4766 Views)

Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / Shocking: Actress Mercy Johnson Banned From Acting In Any Nollywood Movie / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson On Life, Marriage And Motherhood by 9jaflave: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Her success story is quite inspiring. Her rise to fame makes true the saying that ''all things are possible to them that believe." She shared her life's experiences with the Tribune recently.

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson tells of how she once lived in an uncompleted building. Read excerpts from the interview below.

How has it been through fame and glamour?
There have been the good and bad times; there have been rumours and scandals.
Sometimes when I cry in movies, it isn’t the script that makes me cry. When I recall my humble beginning, I give thanks to God.

When I remember how we moved into an uncompleted building and had to take cover whenever it rained because of the condition of the house; how my brother did a menial job as a bricklayer to earn a living.

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/mercy-johnson-on-life-and-marriage.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson On Life, Marriage And Motherhood by opeoluwa2(f): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
He who hasn't tasted poverty,will never truly understand the privileged of Riches

(1) (Reply)

Fan Writes Open Letter To D’banj On 10th Anniversary / Photos: Red carpet at the BET Awards + Full list of winners / IT'S OVER! BBA Lovers Beverly Osu And Angelo Collins Calls It Quit. (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.