Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kcee Buys 2013 Toyota Camry For Limpopo Producer - Del'b - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Buys 2013 Toyota Camry For Limpopo Producer - Del'b (1040 Views)

Kcee Buys 2016 Suv For His Wife Ijeoma / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / What Kcee's Limpopo Really Means + Pictures. Have Nigerians Been Fooled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Buys 2013 Toyota Camry For Limpopo Producer - Del'b by ventnaija: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jdrlX4y5vx4/Uqx2pEJ4i_I/AAAAAAAABjs/m_oifn28q8I/s1600/kcee+new+photo.jpg[/img]

One of the major problems in the music industry is that artists are said not to be grateful to the producers who produced the hit songs that made them multimillionaires by rewarding them with cash and material gifts.

Popular examples of artists who fell out with their producers include Yahoozee singer Olu Maintain and the producer of Ya – hoozee, Puffy Tee. And if ever there was an artist that should have generously rewarded his producer, it was supposed to be Olu because Puffy produced Yahoozee for him free as Olu was flat broke. He was so broke that Puffy once told this reporter that “before we produced Yahoozee, I was virtually taking care of Olu. I remember there was a day I had just N200 on me and we shared it together.”

So when Yahoozee blew worldwide and made Olu into a multimillionaire, Puffy expected that he would compensate him with some few millions, but shockingly, Olu refused to give him anything and he and Puffy just had to part ways.

Another recent case of artist who is no longer on terms with the producer that made him into a superstar is Iyanya. D’Tunes, the producer of his biggest hits, Kukere especially, and Ur Waist, Flavour, etc, is said to have told Iyanya that he wanted to open a state-of-the-art studio and Iyanya gave him just N500,000 when he needed millions so they stopped seeing eye-to-eye.

Limpopo singer, Kcee, is however proving to be different from the norm. Before Limpopo became a nationwide hit, he wasn’t really respected in the music industry. Limpopo’s success however brought him the music success he had been searching for, for years, and he has proved to be the contrary to the norm as he just bought a Toyota Camry for Limpopo’s producer, Del B, in appreciation.

http://ventnaija..com/2014/01/kcee-buys-2013-toyota-camry-for-limpopo.html
Re: Kcee Buys 2013 Toyota Camry For Limpopo Producer - Del'b by yemkaf(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
that's 9ice

(1) (Reply)

World's Tallest Female Teenager / Famous Hollywood Movie Star Bradley Cooper Now Working At A Fast Food Restaurant / Photo: Karrueche Says Chris Brown Is Not Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.