Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Untold Secrets Of Psalms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Untold Secrets Of Psalms (3072 Views)

For Christians ,magical Power In The Book Of Psalms Declassified / Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! / Therapeutic Use Of Psalms, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Do you believe in the power of the Holy Psalms? Do you know how to use the power in the Psalms. Would you read if you find a tutorial which will teach you to use the Psalms for your profiting? Go to this link now, then come back to tell me what you think...
http://micadeolu.hubpages.com/hub/Secrets-Of-The-Psalms
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Ditoya(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
wow.. Hi sir,i am a regular visitor of your blog.Have been so much enlightened.God is really using you sir.And may he keep using you sir..Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks Ditoya. I can see the light of God already illuminating you. May the Lord bless you.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Ditoya(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
micadeolu: Thanks Ditoya. I can see the light of God already illuminating you. May the Lord bless you.
Amen!! Bless you too sir.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Latoya. I see two baskets of figs in your life. one good but the other very bad. These figs baskets represent the two lovers in your life. Your Lord wants you to watch and chose right. CHOSE THAT NOT GIVEN ALCOHOLISM OR ANGER.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Ditoya(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ditoya sir.. Well if God has spoken who am i to tag it as false.. Though no element of such in my life right now or before.. Just have to pray against it in the future.. Thanks you so much for the enlightenment sir.. I do appreciate..Halleluyah
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Ditoya(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Whats the good 1 sir?
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by enm(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2014
Interesting calculation ?
How did you arrived at this method? Just curious
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2014
The Lord Jesus gave me the key to the secret wisdom of divine numerology while I was on trance in 1996 in one of the CCC parishes at Oturpo.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by greatgod2012(f): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2014
Hhhhmmmm
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Agbgift(f): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2014
HmmmmMmm...
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by psalm68(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2014
interesting calc.bless u sir
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by realitychick: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2014
micadeolu: The Lord Jesus gave me the key to the secret wisdom of divine numerology while I was on trance in 1996 in one of the CCC parishes at Oturpo.
What is it all about,,,if it is of God, am interested to knw more.May God bless you.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Kokopos(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Front page please
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anyone interested in this Untold Secrets of psalms should come in here please...
http://micadeolu.hubpages.com/hub/Secrets-Of-The-Psalms
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by smithoo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Simply wonderful. God bless you. What an eye opening info. I am already using it.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
You can now buy the Lord's book of psalms for a stipend. The book contains tool to extract specific psalm for a particular need.
If you desire to. have a copy you can call 07067550237.
Re: The Untold Secrets Of Psalms by Natty14(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
funny guyz.... how market?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. / What Pastor Chris Said ABout His Wife Anita / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.